Author Topic: Liddell VS Ortiz Fight!!! WHOLE FIGHT!!!  (Read 10433 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Liddell VS Ortiz Fight!!! WHOLE FIGHT!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
That's all speculation.

Chuck hasn't improved a bunch. He fights the same now as he did then, and it's all over Youtube for anyone to see.

He didn't just lose, he was handily defeated, and whincing in pain. Rampage would beat him again now.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »
That's all speculation.

Chuck hasn't improved a bunch. He fights the same now as he did then, and it's all over Youtube for anyone to see.

He didn't just lose, he was handily defeated, and whincing in pain. Rampage would beat him again now.

Have you seen Rampage fight lately? He hasn't looked good at all. Stupid statement to make. He would be a big underdog if he were to fight Chuck right now.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 03:29:15 PM »
Yeah, he would be a big underdog after easily walking through Chuck and hurting him badly.  ::) You make a lot of sense. Not.

The main difference now, is Chuck is older.

I heard Rampage had some personal problems  affecting his ring performance, but bottom line is, he's a better fighter. It's all on Youtube for anyone to see.

"Chuck has improved" sounds like a typical fanboy statement.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 03:31:03 PM »
Yeah, he would be a big underdog after easily walking through Chuck and hurting him badly.  ::) You make a lot of sense. Not.

The main difference now, is Chuck is older.

I heard Rampage had some personal problems  affecting his ring performance, but bottom line is, he's a better fighter. It's all on Youtube for anyone to see.

Are you fucking retarded? It was 3 years ago. Rampage has done nothing in that time except struggle to beat a no name Korean and barely eek out a decision against Lindland. Oh yeah, also got annihilated by Wandy and Shogun. I'm one of the biggest Rampage fans around, but you're a fucking moron. You prove this on a daily basis. He didn't have personal problems, he just became incredibly devoted to Jesus and started chasing the money. Anyone who watches MMA right now would know that 'Page would be a gigantic underdog to Chuck. I hope he proves me wrong, though. He's only 28 so he's got plenty of time if he stops fucking around.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »
Ok kid. hahaha. Stupid fanboy. I bet you have a Chuck t-shirt and watch Tuff all the time. Just because you haven't heard of some Korean fighter doesn't mean he's not good. Typical UFC fan attitude, obssessed with names and hype, and doesn't really understand fighting.

What you will see is more people coming out of K-1 and supplementing their already superb standup with ground defence and dominating the likes of Chuck Liddell.

And so you know, anytime someone completely dominates another fighter and soundly defeats them, they are not an "underdog" in a rematch.

I'm done talking to you fanboy. Go look at your Chuck poster. He has a mohawk so he's so cool hahahaha.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
Ok kid. hahaha. Stupid fanboy. I bet you have a Chuck t-shirt and watch Tuff all the time. Just because you haven't heard of some Korean fighter doesn't mean he's not good. Typical UFC fan attitude, obssessed with names and hype, and doesn't really understand fighting.

What you will see is more people coming out of K-1 and supplementing their already superb standup with ground defence and dominating the likes of Chuck Liddell.

I'm done talking to you fanboy. Go look at your Chuck poster. He has a mohawk so he's so cool hahahaha.

I'm a Pride fanboy, and I'll admit that. There's plenty of people on the MMA board who can vouch for that. I don't like Chuck at all. But you've proved how much of a fucking retard MMA novice you are by your posts. Thanks for proving that you know nothing about MMA by claiming that a guy who barely won 3 years ago will now destroy him after doing nothing but losing for the last 3 years. You're a clown and a dipshit. Stick to Karate moron. You probably think you're a regular Andy Hug, don't you?

My little finger knows more about Pride than a clown like you does.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »
hahaha.

I'm not going to respond to that.

What are you 14 years old?

You lack maturity.

You're a little fanboy.

For the last time, he didn't "barely win" he brutally beat Chuck.

Also, for the last time, fanboy, when you soundly defeat an opponent you do not go into the rematch as an underdog.

I know you need some to follow some male father-figure/alpha type and it crushes you to think Rampage is a better fighter, but that's the brutal reality.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
The first round of that fight was almost dead even. You have a poor conception of what "brutally beaten" is. Brutally beaten is Arona/Sakuraba. Face it, you're a fucking clown that wants to sound edgy by thinking he knows something about MMA and Pride. It's pretty sad. Anyone who has seen more than one fight (on the internet nonetheless hahaha) would know that Rampage would be a huge underdog to Chuck. He hasn't looked anything remotely close to the old Rampage in years. But hey, you're a REALKARATEBLACKBELT!!!! hahahaha, what a douche bag.  ::)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »
No G, you don't know what you're talking about.

You sound like a typical fan boy. I bet you have a Chuck Liddell poster and watch Tuff all the time.

Chuck is not top 5 in his weight at

Rampage is fighting the same weight class as Chuck and made him feel pain. I thought his ribs were going to break. And he's not even a top competitor in Pride. Chuck was groomed to walk over these wrestlers with mediocre boxing skills that call themselves "mixed-martial artist". And now he beat the king of them (Tito). UFC is amateurs that call themselves pros, Pride is pros.
I sound like a typical fan.. ummm.. ok ::)
Rampage wasn't a pride top competitior?! - is this a joke? - he went to final of the Grand Prix, but he's not top competitior - yeah you really know what you're talking about ::). No offence to you , but you sound like an idiot!
  I dont even like Chuc but he is actually rated N 1 according to mmaweekly, but i disagree and that's why i said top 5, but you said that he is not even top 5! God.....you just have no clue what you're talking...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
I sound like a typical fan.. ummm.. ok ::)
Rampage wasn't a pride top competitior?! - is this a joke? - he went to final of the Grand Prix, but he's not top competitior - yeah you really know what you're talking about ::). No offence to you , but you sound like an idiot!
  Chuck is actually rated N 1 according to mmaweekly, but i disagree and that's why i said top 5, but you said that he is not even top 5! God.....you just have no clue what you're talking...

He thinks Rampage would destroy him now when he hasn't done anything in 3 years.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
No G, you don't know what you're talking about.

You sound like a typical fan boy. I bet you have a Chuck Liddell poster and watch Tuff all the time.

Chuck is not top 5 in his weight at all.

Rampage is fighting the same weight class as Chuck and made him feel pain. I thought his ribs were going to break. And he's not even a top competitor in Pride. Chuck was groomed to walk over these wrestlers with mediocre boxing skills that call themselves "mixed-martial artist". And now he beat the king of them (Tito). UFC is amateurs that call themselves pros, Pride is pros.

So Lidel is not 5, maybe not even top 20...oh wait...maybe you can actually  beat his ass with your "real karate black belt". ;D, huh, wise guy?
so let me get this straight - you said Lidell is groomed to beat some mediocre wrestler with poor boxing - may be you are speaking of Randy Couture( a olympic medalist, and a great boxer), or maybe You mean Babalu! ::) Let us know, pal ....enlighten me please.... you seem to know a lot about MMA ::)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
1) Rampage has the fighting style to destroy Liddell everytime they fight. Rampage will destroy Liddell if they meet now.

2) Wanderlei and Liddel are not in the same leage. 50/50 my azz.

3) I won 100 bucks on the Liddel/Tito fight. I like Tito more than Liddell but for that fight I had to go wid Liddell.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
realkarateblackbelt, you have gone from a seemingly knowledgeable MMA fan to a complete moron in one thread. Why don't you do yourself a favor and look at Liddell's record, then look at the people he's fought, and finally look at their record. He has fought the best and won.  It's obvious you just hate the guy for some reason; only hate would cause such delusion.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=192

HAHAHA, did you even see the fight?!! Here it is, go watch it along with the other thousands of members who are reading this thread, all of which now know you're a tool.

http://www.fighttips.com/core/fight-videos/pride/chuck-liddell-vs.-rampage-jackson-20060814473/
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »
1) Rampage has the fighting style to destroy Liddell everytime they fight. Rampage will destroy Liddell if they meet now.

3) I won 100 bucks on the Liddel/Tito fight. I like Tito more than Liddell but for that fight I had to go wid Liddell.

You are a fucking moron, plain and simple. Log back onto your other account so you can finish embarrassing yourself.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

Exactly.

It's becoming more difficult to have a normal discussion anymore because all the fanboys come out of the woodwork with their juvenile "f**k you dude Chuck is god!!!! Hell yeah!! Fedor is invincible!!! f**k yeah! I bet you think you can kick his ass dude!" It's sad.

Couture is not even in the discussion because he's retired. He's not ranked anymore. Chuck beat and old Randy Couture. How impressive. If Randy thought he was in his prime, he wouldn't have retired so soon after. Same thing with Tito beating Shamrock.

Rampage beat Chuck easily. As more skilled standup fighters leave organisations like K-1 and learn some ground skills, the likes of Chuck will be relegated to permanent mid card status. Silva destroying Franklin (another wrassler with mediocre boxing skills) is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. GSP beating Matt Hughes(though Matt is pretty damn good I must admit) is another example. That kid with the jug ears that recently lost will dissapear completely. Just wait and see. hahahaha.

I don't have any emotional investment in Chuck so I can't hate him you tool. I know you guys have to defend Chuck no matter what because he's you're alpha male idol that you worship, but I just look at things objectively.

A "good" striker beating some wrasslers with sub-par standup isn't going to dominate anymore as the superior fighters take notice.
TEAM REPTILIAN

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 07:24:20 PM »
I would like to see Fedor destroy Chuck Liddell in a fight.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »
Realkarateblackbelt has proven that he just started watching MMA and has to resort to gimmicks to back his clown beliefs up. Anyone who isn't completely fucking retarded knows Chuck would destroy Rampage right now. I'm a gigantic Rampage fan and I even know that. Just so you know, K1 pays more than MMA so I don't know where you're pulling this, "as more skilled standup fighters leave K1" shit. K1 is the biggest organization in the world for martial arts competition. Clown.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
 ::)

Ok, Bezerkerfairy hahaha.

I guess they can't compete in both like many Pride fighters already do huh?

"Oh boy."

You're not just a blind fanboy, you're kind of dumb too.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
Pride looks more professional and has way better quality fighters. UFC has this look to it as if it's taking place in someones backyard.

Liddell the top guy in UFC but once he fights PRIDE fighters it will be a whole different story. Against Cro Cop he's getting knocked out.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 07:37:07 PM »

Rampage beat Chuck easily.

See my above post and watch the movie, then explain to us when and how he beat him so easily. I'm eager to hear this. I never knew that going all three rounds and winning only by a judge’s decision, and not even a tko. Not to mention Chuck didn't have as much as a fat lip at the end, equates to "beating easily". Quit trying to back out of your ignorant statement. You have been owned and there's nothing you can do about it.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 07:39:09 PM »
Pride looks more professional and has way better quality fighters. UFC has this look to it as if it's taking place in someones backyard.

Liddell the top guy in UFC but once he fights PRIDE fighters it will be a whole different story. Against Cro Cop he's getting knocked out.

Yes, Chuck would be a mid-carder in the PRIDE organisation.
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »
See my above post and watch the movie, then explain to us when and how he beat him so easily. I'm eager to hear this. I never knew that going all three rounds and winning only by a judge’s decision, and not even a tko. Not to mention Chuck didn't have as much as a fat lip at the end, equates to "beating easily". Quit trying to back out of your ignorant statement. You have been owned and there's nothing you can do about it.

That was two rounds, both of which Rampage won, and the fight was stopped with Rampage immediately declared winner. What are you watching?

http://www.fighttips.com/core/fight-videos/pride/chuck-liddell-vs.-rampage-jackson-20060814473/

TEAM REPTILIAN

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »
Yes, Chuck would be a mid-carder in the PRIDE organisation.

You are the biggest fanboy in here.It's pointless arguing wih you, because you are clueless! You've said so much bullshit in this tread that you probably forgot what your main point was. Just do us a favor and delete your account, karatekid!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 08:55:33 PM »
  You are the biggest fanboy in here.It's pointless arguing wih you, because you are cluless! You've said so much bullshit in this tread that you probably forgot what your main point was. Just do us a favor and delete your account, karatekid!

He knows nothing about MMA, it's sad really.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »
the sad thing is that he thinks he knows everything  about MMA