Author Topic: Pat Robertson begins the new year with gleaming predictions.  (Read 6254 times)

luike101

• Getbig II
Re: Pat Robertson begins the new year with gleaming predictions.
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »
Beach not to be rude or ignorant but if this does happen and hundreds or millions of Americans dont make it to next year do you think your views or how you percieve what is going on will change?  I just dont understand after countless debates with Berserker,240 and anyone else who has chimed in that you could possibly still feel so strong about what you believe.  I think that I read a post of yours where you discredit the websites or info that these guys post.  Everyday more people are coming foward, more documentaries come out and all in all more people are realizing the truth.  I mean there has to be something that has caught your attention after countless posts, news stories etc.  The truth from me is this caught my eye because I read or listened to or watched supposed cters talk about this months ago.  I dont understand why you dont see that Berserker and 240 love this country and are trying to inform not create controversy or attention.  Somedays I wish that I never stumbled into this mess because the truth is fing stressful.   I have family and friends just like anyone else and I am concerned for their well being!!!!  Maybe Hawaii will be one of the lucky ones.?!  People the time to awaken is upon us.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »
this is a big problem:

there is no difference between those evil men and government

those evil men are the government

they have always been the government

and they always will

because they are just men and believe it or not any of us would make the exact same decisions if we knew the bigger picture and were in the same situation.
yea, but to hold out hope, to believe in the concept that is America, I can't blame "the government" I have to blame the men who corrupt the government to do evil things.  Not every member of the government is in on this stuff.  Many are stupidly manipulated and there are a few good guys although rare.  But even though the bulk of our gov is bad, I can't leave the fact that it's "bad people"  One problem I've noticed through the years is that good men have better things to do with their lives than enter politics and government which leaves the door wide open for evil bastards.  Plus the good men just usually lose out to evil bastards.  They don't go to the extremes to win positions or office that a bad guy with no morals will go to.  Government is easily infiltrated by evil.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »
Beach not to be rude or ignorant but if this does happen and hundreds or millions of Americans dont make it to next year do you think your views or how you percieve what is going on will change?  I just dont understand after countless debates with Berserker,240 and anyone else who has chimed in that you could possibly still feel so strong about what you believe.  I think that I read a post of yours where you discredit the websites or info that these guys post.  Everyday more people are coming foward, more documentaries come out and all in all more people are realizing the truth.  I mean there has to be something that has caught your attention after countless posts, news stories etc.  The truth from me is this caught my eye because I read or listened to or watched supposed cters talk about this months ago.  I dont understand why you dont see that Berserker and 240 love this country and are trying to inform not create controversy or attention.  Somedays I wish that I never stumbled into this mess because the truth is fing stressful.   I have family and friends just like anyone else and I am concerned for their well being!!!!  Maybe Hawaii will be one of the lucky ones.?!  People the time to awaken is upon us.

Well yes my world view will change if millions of Americans die at the hands of the American government.  In the meantime, am I going to worry about some ongoing conspiracy that is so secret I could never uncover it anyway?  No.  I have too many dates with my hammock left to worry about whether some secret government conspiracy will blow me to smithereens.   :) 

And yes I am one of those who don't believe that 911 nonsense.  I will discuss that issue when they find the missing planes and missing bodies.   :)  I absolutely cannot take that stuff seriously.  Most people I know do not.  It makes no sense whatsoever.  I don't debate it anymore.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
Well yes my world view will change if millions of Americans die at the hands of the American government.  In the meantime, am I going to worry about some ongoing conspiracy that is so secret I could never uncover it anyway?  No.  I have too many dates with my hammock left to worry about whether some secret government conspiracy will blow me to smithereens.   :) 

And yes I am one of those who don't believe that 911 nonsense.  I will discuss that issue when they find the missing planes and missing bodies.   :)  I absolutely cannot take that stuff seriously.  Most people I know do not.  It makes no sense whatsoever.  I don't debate it anymore.   

They're not going to tell you who did it.  It will be attributed to Iran or something...  And again, I actually take offense to blaming the American Government.  I don't blame America for all the republican pedophiles in government, do you :-\ 

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
I also said nothing about American gov. just dont want to see Millions of Americans die from anyone.  No one has claimed to no all the answers just trying to figure what in the hell is going on.!!!!  Thank you for the polite response.! :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »
They're not going to tell you who did it.  It will be attributed to Iran or something...  And again, I actually take offense to blaming the American Government.  I don't blame America for all the republican pedophiles in government, do you :-\ 

So whatever attack or disaster will happen you will blame certain members of the American Government, but you won't ever be able to prove it.  Sounds like a never-ending secret conspiracy.

Now that I think about it, it cannot be all that secret if we're talking about it on a public message board.  Someone already let the cat out of the bag.   :) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
So whatever attack or disaster will happen you will blame certain members of the American Government, but you won't ever be able to prove it.  Sounds like a never-ending secret conspiracy.

Now that I think about it, it cannot be all that secret if we're talking about it on a public message board.  Someone already let the cat out of the bag.   :) 

LOL... Be able to prove it ??? That's probably not going to be on a lot of people's minds.  I'll be dead.  and no, it's not all that secret...  There are bit and pieces of it all over the net although I don't think I've read whole thing as I believe it in one place.  You know I guess it's not nearly as important that I believe this Beach, it's that there are people of power that believe this.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 09:30:16 AM »
Anyone else care to comment?  Keep the thread alive,keep the thread alive,keep the thread alive