Author Topic: best wrestler physique  (Read 26706 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: best wrestler physique
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 04:47:09 AM »
I don't think Stiener had oil in his arms.  look at some really old footage of him back when he was part of the stiener bros. tag team.  He was not nearly as lean but still had huge arms, once he cut his BF they just showed more definition...
nasser=piece of shit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »
I just like it  :)

Batista has a sick look to him. Very big and very lean.

PB

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2007, 01:03:27 PM »
Angle was a legit shooter, but not the best physique.  Cael Sanderson has him beat there. 

I think ANgle has  a better physique than Sanderson, however Sanderson was more accoplished as an athlete - he has records that probably nobody will be able to break anytime soon!

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »
I don't think Stiener had oil in his arms.  look at some really old footage of him back when he was part of the stiener bros. tag team.  He was not nearly as lean but still had huge arms, once he cut his BF they just showed more definition...

They're so out of proportion compared to his forearms; I still think something's fishy there.  I saw him work out once, and he was legit strong, though...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 08:01:18 AM »
They're so out of proportion compared to his forearms; I still think something's fishy there.  I saw him work out once, and he was legit strong, though...

I don't know what he looks like now but when he first joined the NWO he was looking incredible, I used to have a tape with him from that time frame...just an old nitro and I popped it in awhile ago and he looks freakin gigantic....I don't think another wrastler has ever hit that level of develpement..but, that pic of Ivan Putski from earlier int he thread is verrrrrry impressive.
nasser=piece of shit