Author Topic: Did Russia launch a nuke at us???  (Read 7054 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Did Russia launch a nuke at us???
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 09:06:42 PM »
My colledge roomates' parents..or dad works for Digital and is part of the testing team that works on the baliistic defense system. They live on the Kwajalein atoll. I speak to him all the time. That system works and has worked for far longer then we have been told. I'm not sure its 97% but its only one part of the "shield". They also have 747's with lasers that can knock them down soon after launch, provided their in postion. I'm not sure about the satelite deal but with China supposedly having killer satelites I'm sure we have something up there.
L

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 10:22:51 PM »
IT is actually a very interesting topic.

America and Israel have invented both short and medium range interceptors that shoot down missiles as they are being launched.

http://www.mda.mil/mdalink/pdf/bmdsbook.pdf

Here is agood link with ground based technology.

Like Head Huneter said, China has space based anti satellite technology, I am sure both America and Russia do as well.
Z

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »
Yeah i kinda laugh about the missle defence stuff. They hve been shoot stuff dwon for years. They launch from vandenberg and smoke it from the Pacific. Usually anyway.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 01:51:57 AM »
Did Russia launch a nuke at us???
Ok, this is a wild one, I know...and i'm not that serious with this... But if Russia launched an attack, either by accident or on purpose and we destroyed the missile, I just know they wouldn't say jack shit.  There seems to be a of these stories all of a sudden.  objects falling everywhere, the strange report in General about a very bright orange glowing, sound of a thousand turbines and crashing of something...  Serious, any chance this was a successfully thwarted attack.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070104/ap_on_sc/russian_rocket

hey Berserker
About 2 years ago at a 3 hours press conference with journalists Vladimir Putin has been asked What does he think of the USAs counter rocket system etc
Putin - ehhh hmmm ehhh how to say it milder ehh For us it doesn't matter whether there is the usa's counter rocket stystem or not. It was live

theonlyone

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 03:33:19 AM »
American friends mind Vladimir Putins words said in a most mildest manner - For Russia it doesn't matter whether there is the USA's missle defence stuff or not.

Comments?

theonlyone

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:48 AM »
nuke rockets

Bulava

Satan SS 18

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 07:37:16 AM »
American friends mind Vladimir Putins words said in a most mildest manner - For Russia it doesn't matter whether there is the USA's missle defence stuff or not.

Comments?
What else are they going to say... surely not this: "Yes, the American's defense system is troubling, if it works, our missles are useless :("

theonlyone

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 08:10:29 AM »
What else are they going to say... surely not this: "Yes, the American's defense system is troubling, if it works, our missles are useless :("
The pun was intended towards Do you beleive Bush could have said something about Russia in tone it was said by Putin about the USA's missile defence stuff etc? May be I don't know something))) Let's laugh 8) Give 5

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 09:22:26 AM »
The pun was intended towards Do you beleive Bush could have said something about Russia in tone it was said by Putin about the USA's missile defence stuff etc? May be I don't know something))) Let's laugh 8) Give 5
true true ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 09:26:30 AM »