Author Topic: The Final Chapter of Caliber Fitness Solutions.No More Bee Pollen or Magic Stick  (Read 6567 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Re: The Final Chapter
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 07:15:10 PM »
It ain't roid rage...I'm just shooting on this cat like I used to do with the audience back when I was Venom Vince Versace. 

The reason why I can piss everyone off on all boards is because I used to do it for a living.  Getting crowds fight mad enough to where they would want to beat the shit out of me.  That's what a heel does.   Lee wanted to go squawk with the Vicious Viper of Vast Vitality  but all he's going to get is a Mafia-style beating when it comes down to bringing the fire.  I got Lee on the ropes now and he's about to get either the Cobra Crosslock  or the N@$ga-4 leglock.  In a matter of blood-cuddling seconds, the beating on the mat indicating "Matae" or I quit is given and my hand is raised in victory as the crowds starts booing and cat-calling and complaining to the ref that I cheated and etc.   

I say that because no-one keeps it more gangster around here than me.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »
As I stated on Muscle Mayhem 1 week after that show, I said I fucked up and got a Mafia Style Beating on-stage.  Yeah, I looked like shit on-stage but instead of whining about it and throwing in the towel, I went back into the gym and went back to work.

Its 8 weeks till the Mountaineer, that's the show I'm focused on right now....not the past.  Judgement day is coming for me again and I know everyone will be watching from Getbig to Muscle Mayhem to ProMuscleOnline.  Do you seriously think I'm going to step on-stage looking like that again.  f**k No!!! 

I'm not playing games anymore.  Remember that

Furazabol Weeks 1-6 @ 50mg Per Day
Tren Weeks 1-6 @ 75mg Every Other Day
Test Prop Weeks 1-10 @ 100mg Every Other Day
Masteron Weeks 6-10 @ 100mg Every Other Day
T3 Weeks 4-10 @ 50mcg Per Day
Clen @ 80-100mcg Per Day(Alternate 2 Weeks On 2 Off)
Arimidex Weeks 1-10 0.25mg Per Day

**HCG 300-500IU Every 4-5 days during cycle**

PCT (Following Cycle):
Week 1: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Per day
Week 2: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Per Day
Week 3: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Per Day
Chadwick Mower in 2008

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 07:17:47 PM »
I was kinda expected this would happen especially you're not making any money out of it..

Good luck in your con job in another field
I am a mini beast

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »
In one thread Goodrum boasts about how well he is doing, etc., then 24 hours later this successful site is going to be closing down. What about the goodwill? Something doesn't make sense here. Comeon, Melvin, spill the beans about your next business enterprise.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 07:29:13 PM »
Beth, there is nothing wrong about the way you look so stop apologizing for being curvaceous. Some of us fancy gals just like you!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 07:29:26 PM »
Brutal business planning.  ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »

rofl

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »
i got skillz with mspaint  ;D

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »
Is Keith back on the boards, I await his comments. 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »
I like you better when you were younger.............

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahah awesome post..own this fat bitch beth once and for all.stupid lame gimmick accout
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2007, 11:52:15 PM »
Beth I think your perfect, us brothas like em thick don't change a thing. :-*

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 12:29:09 AM »
Vince is not a real person.

No one can be that sad.

He buys a 10dollar PT certificate from the internet, put it in a frame takes a picture of it
and show ppl how good  his certificate is here on gb.
Keep talking about his scammer website, but dont have any customers.

Have no education, admits he works at a parking lot, part time, and beeing part time unemployed.

Look hilarious and post retarded pics of himself here.

Trolling on the richest getbigger thread when he is nearly homeless.

He cannot be a real person.

Musclebear Bret was funny as well, but this vince hoax acc is a fantastic joke, really funny, still
I feel bad for the guy on the pics he keeps using claiming to be vince.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 07:52:57 AM »
Vince is not a real person.

No one can be that sad.

He buys a 10dollar PT certificate from the internet, put it in a frame takes a picture of it
and show ppl how good  his certificate is here on gb.
Keep talking about his scammer website, but dont have any customers.

Have no education, admits he works at a parking lot, part time, and beeing part time unemployed.

Look hilarious and post retarded pics of himself here.

Trolling on the richest getbigger thread when he is nearly homeless.

He cannot be a real person.

Musclebear Bret was funny as well, but this vince hoax acc is a fantastic joke, really funny, still
I feel bad for the guy on the pics he keeps using claiming to be vince.

I kept thinking that Vince is the biggest gimmick of all time, but Melvin Goodrum keeps doing these shows.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2007, 01:30:51 PM »
 Good luck Vince
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
Don't you need good calves to sell a "My Guide to Amazing Calves"?

http://caliberfitness.com/newsletter/?p=33

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Brandon???  Sigh...another gimmick account...... ::)

Can't you simply stick with one name.  Problably one of those Squad geeks
A

quembrulet

• Getbig II
Venom Vince Versace?   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D fuck man...thats priceless

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I think the problem is, what VInce thinks is a success or a money-maker to most everyone else is either a medicore business or failure.  He has a website (caliber-fitness) that will do $2,000 a month at tops.  He has proven numerous times how much business he does when he says he only spends a couple hours a week shipping.  That right there should tell you how much business he does.  If it was so successful he would be spending allot more time shipping.  Also, I think people are aware of his history, appearance and all-round bullshit enough not to buy from him.  I read somewhere on his sight where he put down he was the proud distributor of a certain product and 4 or 5 days later he annouced he no longer carries that companies products.  I don't think many reputable companies want to be associated with someone like Vince.  He can talk all the shit he wants on here and most of us just laugh cause we realize what a joke he is, but there are probably a handful of people who believe his bullshit. But those are also people who have never seen a pic of him.  If you notice on his sight, there are no pics of him.  Deep down even he realizes he looks like shit and having pics of him on his site would ruin everything.  But good luck in your next scam business.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Chapter 11?

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
Chapter 11?

he couldn't read past chapter 1
Chadwick Mower in 2008

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Chapter 11?

Golden Rule about filing Bankruptcy is "you only file when you have something they can take."  If you have nothing, then there is no reason to file. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I think the problem is, what VInce thinks is a success or a money-maker to most everyone else is either a medicore business or failure.  He has a website (caliber-fitness) that will do $2,000 a month at tops.  He has proven numerous times how much business he does when he says he only spends a couple hours a week shipping.  That right there should tell you how much business he does.  If it was so successful he would be spending allot more time shipping.  Also, I think people are aware of his history, appearance and all-round bullshit enough not to buy from him.  I read somewhere on his sight where he put down he was the proud distributor of a certain product and 4 or 5 days later he annouced he no longer carries that companies products.  I don't think many reputable companies want to be associated with someone like Vince.  He can talk all the shit he wants on here and most of us just laugh cause we realize what a joke he is, but there are probably a handful of people who believe his bullshit. But those are also people who have never seen a pic of him.  If you notice on his sight, there are no pics of him.  Deep down even he realizes he looks like shit and having pics of him on his site would ruin everything.  But good luck in your next scam business.

I'm only closing Caliber Fitness Solutions.  I still have my UG websites and I may simply private label my own bodybuilding supplements under the LLC I'm forming that I will not name at this time.  I still have Vitamin Power to rely on for general vitamins and stuff. 

I'm glad to see you out of the hospital so why don't you do yourself a favor  and get in shape, fat ass.  That's what got you there to begin with and you know it.  Take better care of yourself     
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Golden Rule about filing Bankruptcy is "you only file when you have something they can take."  If you have nothing, then there is no reason to file. 

Why would I file bankruptcy for???  My business has no debt whatsoever.  All of my supplements I stock are paid for as well as my exercise equipment.  I never took out any credit cards or loans for my business.

A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
I looked up Vince's address  ( CFS's ) on Google Earth . . . it seems to be a brick and mortar enterprise

The Beef

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

I'm only closing Caliber Fitness Solutions.  I still have my UG websites and I may simply private label my own bodybuilding supplements under the LLC I'm forming that I will not name at this time.  I still have Vitamin Power to rely on for general vitamins and stuff. 

I'm glad to see you out of the hospital so why don't you do yourself a favor  and get in shape, fat ass.  That's what got you there to begin with and you know it.  Take better care of yourself     

Vince, seriously, why would anyone use you as a personal trainer?

why would anyone buy anything from you relating to bodybuilding?

what undergound sites are you speaking of?

stick to doing security
Here comes the money shot