Author Topic: Yan Salaks  (Read 54705 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Yan Salaks
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2008, 08:36:09 AM »
Yan, kak dela?

you have to come to Brighton in Brooklyn, NY (little odessa)
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
Yan, PM me..I am looking for some young Ukrainian women

I recently saw a documentary called sex slaves..basically they are led in to turkey thinking they will get jobs and end up as sex slaves

http://www.apltd.ca/sexslaves/bios.htm

"Bienstock’s most recent documentary, Sex Slaves (also released as The Real Sex Traffic) investigates the trafficking of women from the former Soviet bloc into the global sex slave trade. Written, directed and produced by Bienstock, this is the first film to take viewers inside the world of trafficking to meet victims, their families and traffickers, who talk candidly about their experiences of how the sex slave trade operates. The film aired on PBS to record ratings and won a U.S. Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism. Sex Slaves also screened at the U.N. Documentary Film Festival in New York where it won Best of the Festival. Other awards include the British Broadcast Award for Best Documentary, a Royal Television Society Award in the U.K., and a Gracie Award from American Women in Film and Television in New York. Sex Slaves was also nominated for the coveted BAFTA Award from the British Academy of Film and Television. The film has screened at over 20 international Film Festivals worldwide. The U.S. Department of State has acquired rights to Sex Slaves to screen at U.S. Embassies worldwide as an educational tool."
I

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2008, 07:06:02 AM »
Yan, PM me..I am looking for some young Ukrainian women

I recently saw a documentary called sex slaves..basically they are led in to turkey thinking they will get jobs and end up as sex slaves

http://www.apltd.ca/sexslaves/bios.htm

"Bienstock’s most recent documentary, Sex Slaves (also released as The Real Sex Traffic) investigates the trafficking of women from the former Soviet bloc into the global sex slave trade. Written, directed and produced by Bienstock, this is the first film to take viewers inside the world of trafficking to meet victims, their families and traffickers, who talk candidly about their experiences of how the sex slave trade operates. The film aired on PBS to record ratings and won a U.S. Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism. Sex Slaves also screened at the U.N. Documentary Film Festival in New York where it won Best of the Festival. Other awards include the British Broadcast Award for Best Documentary, a Royal Television Society Award in the U.K., and a Gracie Award from American Women in Film and Television in New York. Sex Slaves was also nominated for the coveted BAFTA Award from the British Academy of Film and Television. The film has screened at over 20 international Film Festivals worldwide. The U.S. Department of State has acquired rights to Sex Slaves to screen at U.S. Embassies worldwide as an educational tool."

I not the whoremaster. I the sportsman!

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »
Yan, kak dela?

you have to come to Brighton in Brooklyn, NY (little odessa)

It is not assured to an occasion of arrival in Brighton in Brooklyn but in USA I necessarily shall go. In connection with that that I have received the professional status I am going to participate in tournaments in USA in August.

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2008, 01:04:21 AM »
 :) ALL GREETINGS. I HASTEN WILL SHARE THE PILE PLEASURE AND TO SHOW THAT TO ME HAVE SENT. I ONLY THOUGHT THAT IT LOOKS WILL BE MORE SOLID ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2008, 01:07:53 AM »
:) ALL GREETINGS. I HASTEN WILL SHARE THE PILE PLEASURE AND TO SHOW THAT TO ME HAVE SENT. I ONLY THOUGHT THAT IT LOOKS WILL BE MORE SOLID ???

Finally someone posts a pic of a legit pro card. I agree Yan, pretty poor effort, doesnt look very special. But congrats anyway 8)
No doubt about it...

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2008, 01:30:29 AM »
Yan, I saw you at the '05 Mr. Universe.. You looked awesome, good size and classic lines.. You should have won the overall at that show.. If you can get your conditioning spot on you will be a good pro. Good luck!

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2008, 01:36:48 AM »
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORD AND SUPPORT. :)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »
post some more pics yan.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2008, 02:47:14 AM »
Yan, you look good. Good off season pics too

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
All greetings! For a long time did not come. Here still photos of 2004 before tournament.

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2008, 02:27:57 PM »
 ::)

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
And it in England a casual meeting at the airport 2005. After participation on        Mr. Universe

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

I not the whoremaster. I the sportsman!

;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2008, 04:05:56 PM »
you have a good physique. your main problem is that you have a little wide waist..specially compared to shoulder width. so you need to work on the v-taper.

good luck.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
Yan
u look excellent
very balanced physique

u r lifting some heavy iron there!

what are you lifting on the lateral raises??

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »
amazing
TEAM WOLF

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »
you have a good physique. your main problem is that you have a little wide waist..specially compared to shoulder width. so you need to work on the v-taper.

good luck.

Yes this true remark. I do not think that to me probably to reduce the size of a waist but here shoulders to increase it is possible

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2008, 11:33:44 PM »
And it in England a casual meeting at the airport 2005. After participation on        Mr. Universe

WTF!? Why do you strip in the middle of an airport?!
That doesn't add to bodybuilding's prestige  :-\ :-X

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2008, 11:40:59 PM »
Yan
u look excellent
very balanced physique

u r lifting some heavy iron there!

what are you lifting on the lateral raises??

Thanks. The matter is that small weights do not stimulate May development, for me employment with small loading this all is equal what to do aerobics. Probably after creation of base it is meaningful to change priorities.

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
WTF!? Why do you strip in the middle of an airport?!
That doesn't add to bodybuilding's prestige  :-\ :-X

You are right. But if to concern to it as show?

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2008, 03:50:08 PM »
 :)

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »

Yan Salaks

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »
"Salak (Salacca zalacca, syn. S. edulis, Calamus zalacca) is a species of palm tree (family Arecaceae) native to Indonesia and Malaysia. It is a very short-stemmed palm, with leaves up to 6m long; each leaf has a 2m long petiole with spines up to 15cm long, and numerous leaflets."