Author Topic: WHO ARE WE WATCHING IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR????????????  (Read 26671 times)

body88

Re: WHO ARE WE WATCHING IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR????????????
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 01:32:55 PM »
Check this out

quarterback : Advantage NE ( Brady 2 time superbowl mvp,3 time sb winner, 11- 1 postseason)

Running back
  : Advantage San D ( While Maroney Faulk and Dillon are very good... But, LT is on another level,neal is a monster and Turner is pretty good to)

Recievers : .Slight advantage pats. Pats have  slightly better recivers as a whole. McCardel has been a disapointment for the chargers. San D's top two recievers are the tight end and the running back. Neither group (wr's) are stars. 6'4, 240 lb Chad Jackson is healthy and could have a break out game for NE. With the reliability of Caldwell and Brown and the break out game Gaffney had I give them the slight edge 

D line : Advntage pats : Wilfork and Willaims are the best in the game, the advantage to the pats is made by Seymour and Warren, who are slightly better then Castillo and Olhansky

Offensive line
: advantage San D  While the the NE O line has suffered from injury this year they have come on strong. Only allowing 5 sacks in the last 4 games. Lt's ability makes it hard to tell how well the line actually is blocking, but I give the advantage to the chargers since they had fewer sacks this year

Linebackers : advantage San D ( MERRIMAN)

Secondary
: advantage pats ( Asanti samuel has 11 picks on the year the chargers finsihed 13th aginst the pass giving up 19 tds. The pats secondary have only given up 10 tds on the year

Special teams : advantage San D   which comes down to the kicker Glaskowski has very good .769 making 20 - 26 while Keading is a near perfect .897 making 26 -29 The pats have slightly better coverage but the nod goes to san d because of the spectacular field goal unit. Maroney has a 30 yard return average, to turners 25 yard average

Coaches : huge advantage NE :  Bill ( 3 time superbowl winner 12-2 postseason) ( Marty 5 12 postseason chokemaster)

The chargers are better talent wise but the pats match up well.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »
ravens

Check this out

quarterback : Advantage NE ( Brady 2 time superbowl mvp,3 time sb winner, 11- 1 postseason)

Running back
  : Advantage San D ( While Maroney Faulk and Dillon are very good LT is on another level)

Recievers : Slight advantage pats. Pats have  slightly better recivers as a whole. McCardel has been a disapointment for the chargers. San D's top two recievers are the tight end and the running back. Neither group (wr's) are stars. 6'4, 240 lb Chad Jackson is healthy and could have a break out game for NE. With the reliability of Caldwell and Brown and the break out game Gaffney had I give them the slight edge 

D line : Advntage pats : Wilfork and Willaims are the best in the game, the advantage to the pats is made by Seymour and Warren, who are slightly better then Castillo and Olhansky

Offensive line
: advantage San D  While the the NE O line has suffered from injury this year they have come on strong. Only allowing 5 sacks in the last 4 games. Lt's ability makes it hard to tell how well the line actually is blocking, but I give the advantage to the chargers since they had fewer sacks this year

Linebackers : advantage San D ( MERRIMAN)

Secondary
: advantage pats ( Asanti samuel has 11 picks on the year the chargers finsihed 13th aginst the pass giving up 19 tds. The pats secondary have only given up 10 tds on the year

Special teams : advantage San D   which comes down to the kicker Glaskowski has very good .769 making 20 - 26 while Keading is a near perfect .897 making 26 -29 The pats have slightly better coverage but the nod goes to san d because of the spectacular field goal unit. Maroney has a 30 yard return average, to turners 25 yard average

Coaches : huge advantage NE :  Bill ( 3 time superbowl winner 12-2 postseason) ( Marty 5 12 postseason chokemaster)

wow im shocked you have the recievers begged as even i would have given the edge to the pats

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 01:38:36 PM »
wow im shocked you have the recievers begged as even i would have given the edge to the pats
Actually if you talk about defense in terms of game planning i will go with the pats. I think their sceme is gonna be tough..But pure athletes im goin with sd.. i think they are jsut gonna line up and go...lots of blitzing and pressure. they have to get brady out of the game early. Try and get him off rythm. I they play vanilla and let him chuck it all over the field its gonna be ugly.

body88

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »

I was editing that when I got a connection problems message. The pats do have the advantage. Look for 6'5 241 lb chad jackson to make some noise. He was injured most the year.

Trust me fellas I know if the pats do not bring there A game they will lose.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
Actually if you talk about defense in terms of game planning i will go with the pats. I think their sceme is gonna be tough..But pure athletes im goin with sd.. i think they are jsut gonna line up and go...lots of blitzing and pressure. they have to get brady out of the game early. Try and get him off rythm. I they play vanilla and let him chuck it all over the field its gonna be ugly.
agreed if the SD defence lets brady be brady than SD is in big fucken trouble

body88

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 01:43:10 PM »

I agree. But, if Brady can get that ball of there is big plays lurking in all those blitz's.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »

I was editing that when I got a connection problems message. The pats do have the advantage. Look for 6'5 241 lb chad jackson to make some noise. He was injured most the year.

Trust me fellas I know if the pats do not bring there A game they will lose.
fucken connection problems  >:(

body88

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
I forgot to add this one

Offensive line

advantage San D : While the the NE O line has suffered from injury this year they have come on strong. Only allowing 5 sacks in the last 4 games. Lt's ability makes it hard to tell how well the line actually is blocking, but I give the advantage to the chargers since they had fewer sacks this year

body88

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »
That is my imo fair comparison of both teams. San D has the advantage in talent. NE has the advantage in qb and coach.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
I forgot to add this one

Offensive line

advantage San D : While the the NE O line has suffered from injury this year they have come on strong. Only allowing 5 sacks in the last 4 games. Lt's ability makes it hard to tell how well the line actually is blocking, but I give the advantage to the chargers since they had fewer sacks this year
dude im sure you could probably split the comparison right down the middle your right the teams are pretty even with the exception of LT all the siad i know we are gonna see a great game

body88

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »
dude im sure you could probably split the comparison right down the middle your right the teams are pretty even with the exception of LT all the siad i know we are gonna see a great game

Lt is a phenominal player absolutly fantastic.

Look out for number 39, the rookie running back Maroney. He was out for multiple games with torn rib cartalige. He is going to be the real deal. He has a 30 yard return average also. People are sleeping on the 123 combo of Dillon Maroney and faulk all three have totally dif looks to them.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2007, 02:13:36 PM »

Lt is a phenominal player absolutly fantastic.

Look out for number 39, the rookie running back Maroney. He was out for multiple games with torn rib cartalige. He is going to be the real deal. He has a 30 yard return average also. People are sleeping on the 123 combo of Dillon Maroney and faulk all three have totally dif looks to them.
like i siad to big mal if the SD defence lets brady be brady and dillon be dillon and maroney be maroney SD is in big fuggen trouble

body88

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »
like i siad to big mal if the SD defence lets brady be brady and dillon be dillon and maroney be maroney SD is in big fuggen trouble

San D is a monster of a team. There is no doubt about it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »
alright body88 lets get to the nitty gritty i havent heard you speak to much on them but ill ask whats it goin to take for the siants to win the super bowl

body88

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »
alright body88 lets get to the nitty gritty i havent heard you speak to much on them but ill ask whats it goin to take for the siants to win the super bowl

Well they are obviously going to have to contain Westbrook. If he plays a big game they are in deep shit. They will also be getting different looks with Garcia at qb and Stallworth back in the lineup.

Is Horn going to play?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »
Well they are obviously going to have to contain Westbrook. If he plays a big game they are in deep shit. They will also be getting different looks with Garcia at qb and Stallworth back in the lineup.

Is Horn going to play?
i dont think horn is going to play

body88

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2007, 02:35:22 PM »
Not to change the subject, but take a look at San D's regular season record. I know this is the playoffs, and this is a different time. I know the Marrimen was out for some of these games also. I think the bills game is what Bill and co will focus on most.

Do not get me wrong. I think this is a dominant football team, just showing stats.

Oakland Raiders
W 27-0
 Tennessee Titans
W 40-7
BYE   
Baltimore Ravens
L 13-16

Pittsburgh Steelers
W 23-13

San Francisco 49ers
W 48-19
Kansas City Chiefs
L 30-27

St. Louis Rams
W 38-24
Cleveland Browns
W 32-25

Cincinnati Bengals
W 49-41
Denver Broncos
W 35-27

Oakland Raiders
W 21-14
Buffalo Bills
W 24-21

Denver Broncos^#
W 48-20
 Kansas City Chiefs
W 20-9
Seattle Seahawks^#
W 20-17
 Arizona Cardinals
W 27-20

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2007, 02:37:35 PM »
Not to change the subject but take a look at San D's regular season record. I know this is the playoffs and this is a different time. I know the marriman was out for some of these games also but, it is valid. I think the bills game is what bills and co will focus on most.

Oakland Raiders
W 27-0
 Tennessee Titans
W 40-7
BYE   
Baltimore Ravens
L 13-16

Pittsburgh Steelers
W 23-13

San Francisco 49ers
W 48-19
Kansas City Chiefs
L 30-27

St. Louis Rams
W 38-24
Cleveland Browns
W 32-25

Cincinnati Bengals
W 49-41
Denver Broncos^#
W 35-27

Oakland Raiders
W 21-14
Buffalo Bills
W 24-21

Denver Broncos^#
W 48-20
 Kansas City Chiefs
W 20-9
Seattle Seahawks^#
W 20-17
 Arizona Cardinals
W 27-20

some loses to tuff teams there and a couple not so tuff but they won the games they were supposed to

body88

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »
some loses to tuff teams there and a couple not so tuff but they won the games they were supposed to

I agree, but you talk to some people and you would think they blew everyone in the leauge out by 60 points. I was trying to show calling this game a gaurenteed W would be foolish. ( Not refering to you). Do you know the Chargers will not sell tickets to NE fans?

The bottom line is San D is a beast. But, NE is overlooked so they might suprise many people.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
I agree, but you talk to some people and you would think they blew everyone in the leauge out by 60 points. I was trying to show calling this game a gaurenteed W would be foolish. ( Not refering to you). Do you know the Chargers will not sell tickets to NE fans?
very true i would say the pats did have a tuffer sched

body88

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »
very true i would say the pats did have a tuffer sched

What do you think about the n.o / eagles game? What do you think will happen within the organization if Garcia was to lead this team to a sb win?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
What do you think about the NO / eagles game? What do you think will happen within the orginazation if Garcia was to lead this team to a sb win?
how bout looken at it like this way what do the eagles do with two aging QBs

body88

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2007, 02:45:00 PM »
how bout looken at it like this way what do the eagles do with two aging QBs

Who would you stick with?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »

Who would you stick with?
McNabb is shit.  Keep Garcia.
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »
McNabb is shit.  Keep Garcia.
how many seasons could garcia possibly have in him one more