Author Topic: the sandy challange  (Read 6119 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: the sandy challange
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 10:47:56 AM »
originally the story was that the steel melted, alot of people spoke up and said this wasnt anywhere near possible with jet fuel and uncontrolled hydro carbon fires

then the story changed to the steel being heated and therefore reduced to half its strength ... however, kevin ryan shows that even without fireproofing the temperatures wouldnt be hot enough for this, nor did they burn long enough

not to say that it had to be explosives (but i strongly suspect it was) rather the point is for whatever reason the sotry NIST and the 911 commission gave us is not true

aside from all that, the fact the commission was headed by a close friend of many key players in this story should be a red flag to everyone ... impartiality was completely out the window and that zalicow prick had discretion over which issues were looked into

Is there anyway it was metals from the plane melting?  Aluminum and shit?  I believe it was an inside job so I'm not trying to shoot down that but if there is any explanation for things it should probably be looked at.  Playing devil's advocate here ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 10:49:34 AM »
1) 240 not being an expert doesnt mean 240 is wrong

2) those scientists have their funding and reputations to lose ... thas a big motivator to keep your mouth shut

RE:  #1,  no certainly not.  But i was refering to people with a background in realted fields.  240 doesn't have that so his theories are specualtion based on lack of expertese in the realted fields therefore it's not credibile.

RE: #2,  Yes and no.  I would think if it's as plain as day that certain things reported are just impossible liek the temperature of steel melting that more scientists would speak up.  They wouldn't have to say its a scam, all they'd have to say its the finding is wrong or based on impossible physics.  Doing that wouldn't jeprodize their reps.  What would jepordize their reps would be to say it was what the CT'ers are saying.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
didn't they find mohammad attas passport in the rubble?

it made it thru a fire that melted a building and magically didn't burn..  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 10:56:27 AM »
Ozmo this is a 5 min video...

will you take the time to watch this?

if not..then u r just refusing to look at the evidence..

i'd like your opinion on this..
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »
Is there anyway it was metals from the plane melting?  Aluminum and shit?  I believe it was an inside job so I'm not trying to shoot down that but if there is any explanation for things it should probably be looked at.  Playing devil's advocate here ;D

im sure some of the metal melting would be somehthing other than steel ... however the hardened metal that was found on the columns was tested by professor jones and turned out to be iron (or iron sulfate) which is the end result of an incredibly hot chemical reaction, namely thermite or thermate and steel

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »
im sure some of the metal melting would be somehthing other than steel ... however the hardened metal that was found on the columns was tested by professor jones and turned out to be iron (or iron sulfate) which is the end result of an incredibly hot chemical reaction, namely thermite or thermate and steel

Can't argue that!!!!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »
RE:  #1,  no certainly not.  But i was refering to people with a background in realted fields.  240 doesn't have that so his theories are specualtion based on lack of expertese in the realted fields therefore it's not credibile.

RE: #2,  Yes and no.  I would think if it's as plain as day that certain things reported are just impossible liek the temperature of steel melting that more scientists would speak up.  They wouldn't have to say its a scam, all they'd have to say its the finding is wrong or based on impossible physics.  Doing that wouldn't jeprodize their reps.  What would jepordize their reps would be to say it was what the CT'ers are saying.

there have been many academics speaking up ... im sure rob could link us to the 911 schollars page

problem is the mainstream media doesnt listen, and the only acknowledgement they ever get is negative ... take a look at steven jones on MSNBC for a good example

sandycoosworth

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 11:02:37 AM »
more blast eye witness accounts ...