Author Topic: Troy Alves became a Grand-Dad, yesterday.  (Read 11006 times)

Stavios

Re: Troy Alves became a Grand-Dad, yesterday.
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »
I can't remember if it's the 2003 Battle for the O or his workout DVD where he mentiones that he and his wife have known each other for something like 12 years or there abouts, and got married after they had lived together for a while. That makes his daughter like 14-15 at the most. Wow :o

SERGIO!!!!

no someone said on mayhem she is 19

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »

how old is his daughter?

i didnt think she was that old. 

you would think that he would have better parenting skills and teach about birth control
Here comes the money shot

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »
you would think that he would have better parenting skills and teach about birth control

no offence but that's a stupid post

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »
yeah im sure she had no idea what a condom is...the poor girl couldnt have known anything about birth control since her father didnt teach her about it!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
yeah im sure she had no idea what a condom is...the poor girl couldnt have known anything about birth control since her father didnt teach her about it!

I am sure that troy went through hardship having a kid that young. If memory serves me right he stopped playing basebell and joined the army to feed his kid

With that said he should have kept a closer eye on her. If that didn't work take her to get an abortion.

you would think that with her father telling her how rough life is/was that she would waited a bit longer to establish a career.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »
I understand that she has to live her life but my god....

can someone post a pic of her, how old is she?

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
I am sure that troy went through hardship having a kid that young. If memory serves me right he stopped playing basebell and joined the army to feed his kid

With that said he should have kept a closer eye on her. If that didn't work take her to get an abortion.

you would think that with her father telling her how rough life is/was that she would waited a bit longer to establish a career.

what is so wrong about having a kid at 19 ?
it's isn't like it is the end of the world or anything
3 of my friends already have kids at 20 years old and they are doing alright ( well or 2 of the 3 are doing alright  :-\ )

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 07:24:05 PM »
what is so wrong about having a kid at 19 ?
it's isn't like it is the end of the world or anything
3 of my friends already have kids at 20 years old and they are doing alright ( well or 2 of the 3 are doing alright  :-\ )

I guess to each his own, did they all finish college?

I would like for my kids to have finished college and to some extent have a career before embarking on having kids

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 07:27:20 PM »

maybe troy himself impregnated her?

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 07:29:26 PM »

I guess to each his own, did they all finish college?

I would like for my kids to have finished college and to some extent have a career before embarking on having kids

well one of them own his business, he does a lot of construction works and have 5 employes.
he makes a lot of money for a kid, I am proud of him. his girlfriend doesn't even need to work so she can raise the baby and they still live VERY well.

but he is an exeption. the two others don't have a lot of money but they are still happy the way they are. I wouldn't like to be in there place cause they can't do whatever they want like we do but hey... if they are happy  :)

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »
I understand that she has to live her life but my god....

can someone post a pic of her, how old is she?

I've got a pic of her in a Musclemag from a few years back. I'll scan it tonight and post it tomorrow, unless someone finds a pic of her in the meantime. From memory she looks like Troy but with braces, no kidding.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 09:00:38 PM »
i'll do you one further than that and say i bet the guy she was with didn't have protection either

I'll go one further and say that i bet she is either thinking of dropping out of high school or already has... :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 01:44:44 AM »
Monster early reproduction!  The thought of dragging a kid around with me since I was 20 is scary.  I'm waiting until 40, then marrying a 22 year old with big jugs.  That's the plan anyway. ;D  Can't wait to get lactating mammory breakfast in bed.  It's going to rock.

damn I actually agree with you for once.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:57 AM »
Here's a photo of Troy's daughter, the breeder. Having babies at 19, what's the world coming to. Discusting.

SERGIO!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 04:48:57 AM »
I'll go one further and say that i bet she is either thinking of dropping out of high school or already has... :-\

I will tell my daughters that if they get pregnant before finishing college I will disown them.  That means don't contact me or my wife. Don't come to the house...you  no longer exists to me. I mean it

To me that is a slap in the face for everything that our family has worked hard for.  We spent 20 years putting resources trying to get you a better a life and at the last moment you piss our face...

FUCK YOU, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 04:53:31 AM »
 Congrats to Troy and his daughter. Hope everything goes well with her child. And I hope that she is continuing her education, which she still can do.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 05:01:38 AM »
Here's a photo of Troy's daughter, the breeder. Having babies at 19, what's the world coming to. Discusting.

SERGIO!!!!
they both are looking his daughters..this is the first time i ever saw mom and daughter looking the same age lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
way to go troy.  that's how you raise a girl.

now, instead of him spending money on anavar and gh, now he'll be spending it on baby food and diapers. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »
they both are looking his daughters..this is the first time i ever saw mom and daughter looking the same age lol

I know. Maybe Troy got them confused and did impregnate her ;D. Nah, Troy's cool.

SERGIO!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »
but he is an exeption. the two others don't have a lot of money but they are still happy the way they are. I wouldn't like to be in there place cause they can't do whatever they want like we do but hey... if they are happy 
Talk to them in 3 years.  Reality should set in by then.

SERGIO!!!!
Brutal Response!  Next time, spell disgusting with a "g".

Good luck to all who are in a rush to have a kid.  You're going to be dragging that thing around for the next 20 years.  Everyone is different though, but I'd say 9 of 10 couples who have a kid young, struggle for a while and probably think after a few month..."Fuck, I'm screwed."  ahahah
Of course, nobody would say that to you though.
N

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »
Talk to them in 3 years.  Reality should set in by then.Brutal Response!  Next time, spell disgusting with a "g".

Doing a spell check takes time, time that I simply don't have.

SERGIO!!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 09:11:25 PM »

I will tell my daughters that if they get pregnant before finishing college I will disown them.  That means don't contact me or my wife. Don't come to the house...you  no longer exists to me. I mean it

To me that is a slap in the face for everything that our family has worked hard for.  We spent 20 years putting resources trying to get you a better a life and at the last moment you piss our face...

f**k YOU, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK

i hear ya...I think if babies are having babies, then the parents have to really take a good look at themselves and realise that they are the problem...

mtwain

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 09:50:15 PM »
Unless he meant protection like Pepper-spray, or Mace...

Actually, he meant his gat and in that sense you can be sure he was protected.