Author Topic: Why we haven't been attacked again yet.  (Read 1982 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why we haven't been attacked again yet.
« on: January 08, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
Rooster brings up a good point, we haven't been attacked since 9/11. But that's really odd considering the enemies we've made, the wars we're fighting... It would take very little to come in through Mexico and attack us.  Yet Bush has been supremely confident that we're safer here because we're fighting them over there... Right off the bat he said that with the Iraq war... So sure of his words that little was done to truly secure the ports and not a care in the world given to the border with Mexico...  It's amost as if he were speaking with knowledge of an inside perspective of the enemy, Al Queda, from the very start... 

Odd...

Or maybe not so odd....

The Power Of Nightmares - Part 1 of 3 - By Adam Curtis
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=881321004838285177&q=The+power+of+nightmares&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

The Power of Nightmares - Part 2 of 3 - "The Phantom Victory"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4602171665328041876&q=The+power+of+nightmares&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

The Power of Nightmares - Part 3 of 3 - "The Shadows In The Cave"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4729189253956590972&q=The+power+of+nightmares&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

sandycoosworth

Re: Why we haven't been attacked again yet.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:51:38 PM »
i think one is coming in the next year and a half ... theyll need a reminder as the oval office becomes democratic

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »
i think one is coming in the next year and a half ... theyll need a reminder as the oval office becomes democratic

The oval office becoming Democratic is more frightening than 1000 terrorist attacks.  They would have a field day attacking this country if we had a government that did nothing in retaliation and as we all now understand the democrats would let them attack us and then most likely  apologize to them for making them hate us.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 12:57:14 PM »
I'm thinking you're right ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 01:00:02 PM »
the time between the war in Afghanistan where the US backed the taliban and 911 ws a long one

the time between the mess we will eventually leave in iraq and we get attacked again will be shorter..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:13:06 PM »
Come on, doesn't anyone wonder a little bit how a Jewish man named Adam Pearlman with ADL connections ends up in the upper eshlon of Al-Queda ??? BWAHAHAHHAHAHhhahhhahaha .... watch the power of nightmares, you'll all see exactly why we haven't been attacked yet...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
I'm thinking you're right ;)

i got kinda scared when i saw one of those evangelicals on cnn saying god told him an attack was coming in the latter half of 2007

if you know whats what, you know the rep party is very close with those girls forthe bible belt vote and iwouldnt be surprised if someone leaked the next inside job/912 plans to this fuck

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »
if they were really worried, they would have started implementing the 911 commission recommendations in the 29 months since they were released.

face it - you can cry all you want "but but but the dems would have done this".

but facts are facts.  we're losing wars in 2 countries and we're about to enter a third.  the borders are still wide open.  the repubs have owned congress and white house all this time and have no excuse for their inability to act.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »
we're losing wars in 2 countries and we're about to enter a third. 

believe me bro, they are winning, and by that i mean they are paving the way for a long term amreekans presence in the region :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 03:24:48 PM »
believe me bro, they are winning, and by that i mean they are paving the way for a long term amreekans presence in the region :)

Bush should watch Rambo III, might learn a little something

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »
bump

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 05:05:16 PM »
Glad you're back Berserker!!
Thanks  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 08:19:16 AM »
we got hit by a comet loooong time ago...

why haven't we been hit by a comet yet again?..ws it cause someone did something or is it cause comets r rare?

carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 08:44:06 AM »
We haven't been attacked again because the threat isn't as strong as we are led to believe it is.

America is wide open and easily attack with little or no effort or funds.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
all the terrorists are flockin to iraq to kill americans
Valhalla awaits.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »
The repubs created 9/11  and now are starting to raise awareness of their next attack.......its coming soon.     You are just pawns on a chess board.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
The repubs created 9/11  and now are starting to raise awareness of their next attack.......its coming soon.     You are just pawns on a chess board.
actually we don't even rank as pawns...  There is no worth to our lives at all in their minds.  Senators are pawns, we're ants...