Author Topic: Budget supps?  (Read 3046 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Budget supps?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 12:53:20 PM »
i have 3 rules about wallmart
#1-don't go to wallmart 1st (out of your list of things to do)
#2-dont go to wallmart twice in the same outing
#3-don't go to wallmart  ;D
I honestly hate the place, it just always seems there is always fat,slow, stinky slobs in my way and then i get all sweaty and itchy because of my impatience.

No one hates WalMart more than me! ;D
:

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »
got me there "havenbull"  ::) 
keep judging people.  it only shows how sad and pathetic you must be in person.  the dude asked for an opinion and you cut him down for no reason.  i bet you don't have many friends.  well, besides the gay ones.  later champ  ::)

hahaha try not to sound like a queer old man ok?  I was about to cut him down, then you stepped in and took the brunt.  He owes you.  "sad and pathetic" gee wiz, so harsh.  Clearly you lift to make up for "teh small penis"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 05:56:15 PM »
Lookin for some creatine and glutamine that isnt gonna cost me alot because of a company name.  Only thing im taking right now is Animal Pak vitamins which I have no idea if they are any good but I do seem to have more energy throughout the day.  Also where can I find some cheap supps for joint support?  Thanks for any info.  Ive been out of the game for so long I have no idea whats good anymore.

It depends!!

What kind of creatine supplement do you seek:

- Plain creatine monohydrate

- A creatine "Kool-Aid"-type supplement

- Creatine pills

- Creatine-NO2 product

And how much are you willing to spend?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »
hahaha try not to sound like a queer old man ok?  I was about to cut him down, then you stepped in and took the brunt.  He owes you.  "sad and pathetic" gee wiz, so harsh.  Clearly you lift to make up for "teh small penis"

clearly i do.   ::)  when did i say i even lift?  maybe i just come on here to entertain myself reading the ramblings of gay men like yourself. 
like i said originally, keep judging people.  it really shows how pathetic you are.  i do feel bad for you though.  it must suck going through life knowing you will never add up.  oh well.  good luck!
F

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 07:36:44 AM »
clearly i do.   ::)  when did i say i even lift?  maybe i just come on here to entertain myself reading the ramblings of gay men like yourself. 
like i said originally, keep judging people.  it really shows how pathetic you are.  i do feel bad for you though.  it must suck going through life knowing you will never add up.  oh well.  good luck!

Your name is HalloweenMan.  You must be in costume all the time, hiding your true self, which obviously you must be ashamed of.  kill yourself