Author Topic: Poll:who belives this about Dorian Yates?????????????????  (Read 9661 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Poll:who belives this about Dorian Yates?????????????????
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2007, 01:35:53 PM »
info i got is not off the web newbie...get it right.
So Dorian or his training partner told you this? Youre a dreamer

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »
I highly doubt that cycle is real.  I heard somewhere he ran 2 grams of test a week + other shit which seems a lot more believable.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
  If that cycle is acurate then

Dorian's Liver = DOO DOO.

lol

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »
10 grams of test/week

lol

thats like 0.5 dl you have to inject yourself with.

monster gauge

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2007, 11:31:39 PM »
I highly doubt that cycle is real.  I heard somewhere he ran 2 grams of test a week + other shit which seems a lot more believable.

i know guys who compete at the state level and have trouble cracking the top 5 and take more then that... ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:40 AM »
  How do you know Yates wasn't natural? Most Pros are.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2007, 01:19:13 AM »
So Dorian or his training partner told you this? Youre a dreamer
dorian trained with more people then just leroy...the guy i got the info from is a well known ifbb pro who got inducted in the hall of fame last year...he was my trainer a few years back ( trained me for a show)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2007, 03:54:38 AM »
my heaviest ever ever ever dose ws 750/mg of sus /week ...

no orals..
lol, you fucking liar. you said before that you did 2 grams of test cyp a week & got up to 220.  i remember this 100% clearly.  you are completely full of shit.  doubt you've even ever done gear.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2007, 08:46:56 AM »
10 grams of test/week

lol

thats like 0.5 dl you have to inject yourself with.

monster gauge

Great point. This is exactly what I wonder when I read these ridiculous cycles. I mean, if a testosterone vial contains 100 miligrams of T per mililiter, and if you take ten grams of T a week, then that's one tenth of a liter of oil injected in your body per week. That's impossible, folks. You could probably pull it off for a single week, but if you continued, by the second you'd have scar tissue the size of a football in your quads, glutes and delts.

Personally, I do think that the pros take significantly more sauce than your average gym rat, but far less than you guys make it to be. I don't think that the pros take more than the guys who take the most at the most hardcore gyms of any major city. What differentiates the pros from the highest takers among gym rats is that pros have the long muscle bellies and much greater number of high fast-twitch, type II muscle fibers than the guys who never turn pros: these guys never become as big or full-looking as the pros, no matter how much they dip themselves in sauce.

There is no question that the muscularity of pros is not the result of a light cycle of 200 mg of nandrolone a week, or 50 mg of stanozolol. But I sincerely think that they take no more than 1 to 2 grams of T a week, perhaps stacked with 150 mg of oxymetholone a day. I don't think that taking more than that would provide increased anabolic results - but the health consequences would be dramatic. By the way, 500 mg of Anadrol a day means death in a week or two, so there's no way in hell that they take that - it's physiologically impossible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2007, 02:59:58 AM »
  Great point. This is exactly what I wonder when I read these ridiculous cycles. I mean, if a testosterone vial contains 100 miligrams of T per mililiter, and if you take ten grams of T a week, then that's one tenth of a liter of oil injected in your body per week. That's impossible, folks. You could probably pull it off for a single week, but if you continued, by the second you'd have scar tissue the size of a football in your quads, glutes and delts.

Personally, I do think that the pros take significantly more sauce than your average gym rat, but far less than you guys make it to be. I don't think that the pros take more than the guys who take the most at the most hardcore gyms of any major city. What differentiates the pros from the highest takers among gym rats is that pros have the long muscle bellies and much greater number of high fast-twitch, type II muscle fibers than the guys who never turn pros: these guys never become as big or full-looking as the pros, no matter how much they dip themselves in sauce.

There is no question that the muscularity of pros is not the result of a light cycle of 200 mg of nandrolone a week, or 50 mg of stanozolol. But I sincerely think that they take no more than 1 to 2 grams of T a week, perhaps stacked with 150 mg of oxymetholone a day. I don't think that taking more than that would provide increased anabolic results - but the health consequences would be dramatic. By the way, 500 mg of Anadrol a day means death in a week or two, so there's no way in hell that they take that - it's physiologically impossible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

500mgs of anadrol is what the pharmacuetical companies say can be taken safely if you go by what they print on the insert of any legit anadrol...Their was a guy over on elite a few years back that stated he used this amount pretty routinely...Their is no doubt in my mind that some of the pros out their are taking this and then some...I'm amazed more people don't use more soley based on what the pharma companies say is ok...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2007, 03:13:47 AM »
500mgs of anadrol is what the pharmacuetical companies say can be taken safely if you go by what they print on the insert of any legit anadrol...Their was a guy over on elite a few years back that stated he used this amount pretty routinely...Their is no doubt in my mind that some of the pros out their are taking this and then some...I'm amazed more people don't use more soley based on what the pharma companies say is ok...

Maybe in the intended application of the drug,the benefits out weigh the strain on the liver,where as with a healthy man that might not be the case.I don't know,just a thought.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic3/oxymet_ids.htm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2007, 05:42:35 AM »
By the way, 500 mg of Anadrol a day means death in a week or two, so there's no way in hell that they take that - it's physiologically impossible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I have seen numerous people do dosages approaching that. It wont kill you in a week, a guy I know took Anadrol for 12 weeks before his show, steadily increasing the dose as the show approached. The day before he dropped 15 Anadrols, his peak LOL. Believe it or not he was DRY.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2007, 05:47:22 AM »

I don't believe 500mg has been a common dosage ever. I know it says 1-5mg/kg, but from what I've read 100mg has been the most common dosage.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2007, 06:06:53 AM »
i dont buy it simply for the fact that it shows very little science in it's structure. sure a little bit of pyramiding and changing drugs over...but it is all very arbitrary and a bit simplistic.

FRom what i know the top pros use alot more of aa range of product than this example here, and a whole bunch of anabolics.

test susp in the week before a show?.....with just a bit of winny to go with it?...

itd be more like about 4 different anabolics all at once before a show- similarly way out from a show he'd be hard on androgens.

That's what I was thinking. He'd be running shit like oxandralone, tren and winny at the end with maybe a dab of test so he doesn't kill himself.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2007, 06:12:14 AM »
I have seen numerous people do dosages approaching that. It wont kill you in a week, a guy I know took Anadrol for 12 weeks before his show, steadily increasing the dose as the show approached. The day before he dropped 15 Anadrols, his peak LOL. Believe it or not he was DRY.

15 ?  :-\ 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2007, 12:28:10 AM »
I don't believe 500mg has been a common dosage ever. I know it says 1-5mg/kg, but from what I've read 100mg has been the most common dosage.

i meant to say that 500mg would be the ceiling...

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2007, 12:29:44 AM »
i havent got a fukkin clue what any of that means  ;D Sounds like alot to me though, how would you lot class that?
Scouser on Tour

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2007, 12:45:13 AM »

15 ?  :-\ 
Yup, 750mg of drol. This guy loved orals, handfuls of everything. Dianabol would often be 40 tabs a day, 200mg, for extended periods etc. Some people tolerate them well, some don't.

There's a study on medibolics.com on HIV+ patients taking 150mg of anadrol for 6 months straight with no evidence of liver damage or excessive stress. YMMV though, caution adviced.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2007, 03:22:29 AM »
Yup, 750mg of drol. This guy loved orals, handfuls of everything. Dianabol would often be 40 tabs a day, 200mg, for extended periods etc. Some people tolerate them well, some don't.

There's a study on medibolics.com on HIV+ patients taking 150mg of anadrol for 6 months straight with no evidence of liver damage or excessive stress. YMMV though, caution adviced.

I'll bet that dude bloated and miserable.