Author Topic: Okay Libs, whats your plan??  (Read 12515 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: Okay Libs, whats your plan??
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 02:53:57 PM »
Should we invade N. Korea?

if talks and sanctions fail, if kim starts testing again,  YES.  we better.

however, NK is a bluff.  bush admin knows it.  kim wants money, and world attention.  and rabbits from what i'm hearing now.
W

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 04:20:34 PM »
this world is much different after 9/11.  at least in the US it is. 
we cannot afford to sit on our duff and wait for something to happen. 
i don't care about any long term problems of war.  all i care about is that my children, my family and my friends can sleep at night and not have to worry about if someone will blow up the mall they're going to tomorrow. 

yea, i know the US going into iraq can be debated on whether it was for our safety.  but from what i've learned about saddam and his past, it was only a matter of time before something would have happened to this country that he would have been directly responsible for.  i am convinced of that.  i'm sure you will prove me wrong though.

There's nothing to prove.  You must find the truth outside your programmed fear.  Educate yourself.  Anyone that's even slightly informed understands the dynamics of what saddam could and could not do.  Do be manipulated by fear and drama.  Looks at the facts and ask questions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
You know as well as I do that Dems are notoriously and historically weak on defence and have virtually done nothing,

Still more crickets...............

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:56 PM »
this world is much different after 9/11.  at least in the US it is. 
we cannot afford to sit on our duff and wait for something to happen. 
i don't care about any long term problems of war.  all i care about is that my children, my family and my friends can sleep at night and not have to worry about if someone will blow up the mall they're going to tomorrow. 

yea, i know the US going into iraq can be debated on whether it was for our safety.  but from what i've learned about saddam and his past, it was only a matter of time before something would have happened to this country that he would have been directly responsible for.  i am convinced of that.  i'm sure you will prove me wrong though.

What did you learn about Saddam? He did absolutely nothing to any citizen of this country and you know it. What's disturbing is that all the evidence is before your eyes and this evidence clearly showed that Iraq was no threat to the United States. Several intelligence agencies have already published reports saying Iraq wasn't a threat and occupation has now turned Iraq into a divided nation.

Of course all your care about is yourself. You don't care that your country falsified intelligence reports to invade a country. Whether Saddam was in power today wouldn't have any fucking thing to do with you and you dumbass family.

I find it funny that you don't mention the nations of Pakistan and Saudia Arabia, two countries where the hijackers trained and came from. But because Bush tells your otherwise, you don't think they're a threat. North Korea has exploded a nuke already and you don't think of them seriously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

if talks and sanctions fail, if kim starts testing again,  YES.  we better.

however, NK is a bluff.  bush admin knows it.  kim wants money, and world attention.  and rabbits from what i'm hearing now.

Why do you want talks and sanctions with NK, but not iran?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 04:52:36 PM »
What did you learn about Saddam? He did absolutely nothing to any citizen of this country and you know it. What's disturbing is that all the evidence is before your eyes and this evidence clearly showed that Iraq was no threat to the United States. Several intelligence agencies have already published reports saying Iraq wasn't a threat and occupation has now turned Iraq into a divided nation.

Of course all your care about is yourself. You don't care that your country falsified intelligence reports to invade a country. Whether Saddam was in power today wouldn't have any fucking thing to do with you and you dumbass family.

I find it funny that you don't mention the nations of Pakistan and Saudia Arabia, two countries where the hijackers trained and came from. But because Bush tells your otherwise, you don't think they're a threat. North Korea has exploded a nuke already and you don't think of them seriously.

Thats all pretty much true, how much of a threat was iraq when we were both buddies? I think saddam hated the US, but mostly because we stabbed him in the back. I'll be more supportive of the democratic party when they distance themselves from liberals when it comes to military issues, and as far as I can tell they'd listen to the bleeding heart sissies a lot more than i would be comfortable with.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »
Why do you want talks and sanctions with NK, but not iran?

i never said i didn't want talks with iran. 
but then again, talking won't do much of anything to a dictator.
if it can, good. 
the "fool me once" statement would fit here.
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 11:25:02 AM »
i never said i didn't want talks with iran. 
but then again, talking won't do much of anything to a dictator.
if it can, good. 
the "fool me once" statement would fit here.

When did the leader of N Korea fool us before?

And just because we are unsuccessful with the leader of ONE nation, does that mean we should invade 5 others because we MIGHT be unsuccessful again?

Or would it make more sense to at least ATTEMPT to negotiate with these leaders first (nothing to lose - we can talk for the 3 weeks while prepping for war)?

More than HALF of our nation's leaders are calling for talks with iran and syria's presidents.  We are not speaking to them because the MINOROTY of leaders choose not to.  (So the position that we should negotiate is not only common sense, but also more commonly accepted) 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »

Thats all pretty much true, how much of a threat was iraq when we were both buddies? I think saddam hated the US, but mostly because we stabbed him in the back. I'll be more supportive of the democratic party when they distance themselves from liberals when it comes to military issues, and as far as I can tell they'd listen to the bleeding heart sissies a lot more than i would be comfortable with.

Stop turning everything into a liberal v conservative issue.  ::) You can't see past two sides of the same coin?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 12:10:31 PM »
Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on January 12, 2007, 11:34:48 AM
You know as well as I do that Dems are notoriously and historically weak on defence and have virtually done nothing,

Anyone here have answers to this?

Can someone give me real facts to show me what he is talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on January 12, 2007, 11:34:48 AM

Anyone here have answers to this?

Can someone give me real facts to show me what he is talking about?

The Dems *couldn't* do anything - Bush and the Repub congress was making all the rules.

"Notoriously and historically weak on defense" - Evidence, please.  Also I would love to hear the difference between "weak on defense" and "doesn't acquiesce to every request of military complex".

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
I love how you libs are totally fixated on this stupid war, but whenever the homosexual agenda is brought up, or rampant drug abuse, or all the stupid shit liberal lawyers are doing in this country, you change the subject. Usually to iraq. Need I remind you of this?

http://www.article8.org/docs/news_events/glsen_043005/black_book/black_book_inside.htm

Thats a sure fire way to end society my friend. But lets just focus on how few troops we're sending to iraq. We should just pull out right? WW3 is a much better solution.
Homosexual agenda?  What two consenting adults do in thier bedroom is none of my business.
If a homosexual couple wants to adopt a foster kid and support that child instead of the state supporting that child, I am all for it.

Homosexuality is not a choice.  Bisexuality is a whole other thing.

Rampant drug abuse?  Like prohibition, trying to stop it doesn't work.  Legalize it and tax it.  More revenue for the country.
Afghanastan heroin fields are at their prime growth now.  It is a cash crop.  Illegal drugs are a multibillion dollar business.
Where do you think the terrorists get their money from?

The war, Help the Iraqis stabilize, rule and run thier country.  Reduce the troop level to the number it will need to sustain whateve military establishments we set up.

Sandra

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2007, 04:29:54 PM »
Homosexual agenda?  What two consenting adults do in thier bedroom is none of my business.
If a homosexual couple wants to adopt a foster kid and support that child instead of the state supporting that child, I am all for it.

Rampant drug abuse?  Like prohibition, trying to stop it doesn't work.  Legalize it and tax it.  More revenue for the country.
Afghanastan heroin fields are at their prime growth now.  It is a cash crop.  Illegal drugs are a multibillion dollar business.
Where do you think the terrorists get their money from?

The war, Help the Iraqis stabilize, rule and run thier country.  Reduce the troop level to the number it will need to sustain whateve military establishments we set up.

Sandra

You clearly enjoy taking the words of another OUT OF CONTEXT, and changing them to suit your needs. I shall elaborate on what I said. THERE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA IN THIS COUNTRY, STAUNCHLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED BY THE TERRORIST GROUP KNOWN AS THE ACLU. There are plenty of facts supporting this, CLICK THE FUCKING LINK I POSTED AND TRY TO DEFEND AGAINST MY STATEMENT. Whether or not two men/women have some kind of "sex" with each other is none of my business, but when every time I turn on the tv I see something homosexual, being portrayed in a good way, I cringe. Homosexuals have a tendency to be VERY open about their ways, I don't see many people acting overly straight, yet queers make it a point to let EVERYONE AROUND THEM know they are gay. You say homosexuality is not a choice, but I refute that maam, since when are animals(we are animals, believe it or not) born NOT to reproduce? Show me one example of that in the wild, animals born gay, please just one. It IS a choice, it has to do with experimentation. I shall give you as best a breakdown as I can.

In the human brain, the chemical neurotransmitter dopamine is principally responsible for  telling us what is vital for life. After a meal, after obtaining shelter, and after sex our brains kick out higher than normal levels of dopamine to tell us this is "good" and vital for life. You have sex with the opposite sex, and your brain will kick out dopamine, and everything associated with that gender will be amplified. For example, man has sex with woman, man is more turned on in the future by females, their sweat, pheromones, hair, sound of voice etc. If you don't believe me do so research, the same thing happens with drug addicts. A reformed cocaine addict, for example, will get intense cravings upon sight of the powder, or being taken to a place he/she indulged in the drug, this is fact. That persons brain associates the powder and the places the drug was done with a subsequent release in dopamine. Well the same happens in gay sex. If a man is sexually stimulated by another man, at first it will be awkward and uncomfortable, but when the dopamine kicks out, both men will in the future be "turned on" by other men, their smell, appearance, "manly voice" etc. This is fact. Had either men not ever been sexually stimulated by a man, they would inheritlanly be turned on by women, as this is vital for reproduction. You will find also that in women, most lesbians are that way for strange reasons, either they were molested as kids, or they are fooking ugly and no man would want them, and so they then "hate" men, and stick with each other. Or they are insanely attractive, and enjoy men coming onto them all the time, and being turned down. They get a kick out of it. Basically, homosexuality is NOT normal, on any level, and my link to the little black book proves there is an agenda in this country to expose children to it. All these gay and lesbian groups typically are fronts for homosexual perverts to further their cause because, as im sure we all know, homosexuals CANNOT REPRODUCE. GOD made us that way for a reason. As for homo's adopting kids-HELLFUCKING NO. Almost anyone with half a brain can see that children need to be raised with both a mother and father, that is natural, a dyke with a dildo and shaved head does NOT pass for a man. Even elton john is against homosexual couples adopting kids. I see the predicament though, homosexuals cannot reproduce, so lets push for homo couples adopting, and socially, let's call them "gay", which can also mean happy, so they seem less intimidating, and let's have lot's of them on TV all the time, so they seem more "normal", when they are the furthest thing from it. Please. In twenty years queers will be back in the closet where they belong, this is just a phase in society.

The drug problem, I have to agree with you a bit, however it's the left in the country who totally support and usually engage in that behavior, this is fact. Who do we see in the media on drugs the most? Musicians and actors, easily. And to what side do they lean? Hollywood and the music industry are almost ALWAYS liberal, and when kids grow up and see their idols on televesion doing drugs and getting arrested constantly, it's only natural they will be curious to try it. Going back to when I was growing up, a lot of kids at my schools got into drugs because their parents were hippies, and did drugs around them. VERY responsible. Then there were kids who did it cuz it's "cool", I mean everyone in hollwood is a drug addict! We CANNOT let kids grow up thinking drug usage is ok or cool! And the goverments approach of stupid scare tactics isn't helping either. I believe the war on drugs must be won, but it won't be as long as there is so much money to be made by them being illegal. As a SHORT term solution, yes legalizing and taxing them would be best, as would be free help from the gov to get off them. I'm getting off my soapbox now LOL.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »
You clearly enjoy taking the words of another OUT OF CONTEXT, and changing them to suit your needs. I shall elaborate on what I said. THERE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA IN THIS COUNTRY, STAUNCHLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED BY THE TERRORIST GROUP KNOWN AS THE ACLU. There are plenty of facts supporting this, CLICK THE FUCKING LINK I POSTED AND TRY TO DEFEND AGAINST MY STATEMENT. Whether or not two men/women have some kind of "sex" with each other is none of my business, but when every time I turn on the tv I see something homosexual, being portrayed in a good way, I cringe. Homosexuals have a tendency to be VERY open about their ways, I don't see many people acting overly straight, yet queers make it a point to let EVERYONE AROUND THEM know they are gay. You say homosexuality is not a choice, but I refute that maam, since when are animals(we are animals, believe it or not) born NOT to reproduce? Show me one example of that in the wild, animals born gay, please just one. It IS a choice, it has to do with experimentation. I shall give you as best a breakdown as I can.

In the human brain, the chemical neurotransmitter dopamine is principally responsible for  telling us what is vital for life. After a meal, after obtaining shelter, and after sex our brains kick out higher than normal levels of dopamine to tell us this is "good" and vital for life. You have sex with the opposite sex, and your brain will kick out dopamine, and everything associated with that gender will be amplified. For example, man has sex with woman, man is more turned on in the future by females, their sweat, pheromones, hair, sound of voice etc. If you don't believe me do so research, the same thing happens with drug addicts. A reformed cocaine addict, for example, will get intense cravings upon sight of the powder, or being taken to a place he/she indulged in the drug, this is fact. That persons brain associates the powder and the places the drug was done with a subsequent release in dopamine. Well the same happens in gay sex. If a man is sexually stimulated by another man, at first it will be awkward and uncomfortable, but when the dopamine kicks out, both men will in the future be "turned on" by other men, their smell, appearance, "manly voice" etc. This is fact. Had either men not ever been sexually stimulated by a man, they would inheritlanly be turned on by women, as this is vital for reproduction. You will find also that in women, most lesbians are that way for strange reasons, either they were molested as kids, or they are fooking ugly and no man would want them, and so they then "hate" men, and stick with each other. Or they are insanely attractive, and enjoy men coming onto them all the time, and being turned down. They get a kick out of it. Basically, homosexuality is NOT normal, on any level, and my link to the little black book proves there is an agenda in this country to expose children to it. All these gay and lesbian groups typically are fronts for homosexual perverts to further their cause because, as im sure we all know, homosexuals CANNOT REPRODUCE. GOD made us that way for a reason. As for homo's adopting kids-HELLFUCKING NO. Almost anyone with half a brain can see that children need to be raised with both a mother and father, that is natural, a dyke with a dildo and shaved head does NOT pass for a man. Even elton john is against homosexual couples adopting kids. I see the predicament though, homosexuals cannot reproduce, so lets push for homo couples adopting, and socially, let's call them "gay", which can also mean happy, so they seem less intimidating, and let's have lot's of them on TV all the time, so they seem more "normal", when they are the furthest thing from it. Please. In twenty years queers will be back in the closet where they belong, this is just a phase in society.

The drug problem, I have to agree with you a bit, however it's the left in the country who totally support and usually engage in that behavior, this is fact. Who do we see in the media on drugs the most? Musicians and actors, easily. And to what side do they lean? Hollywood and the music industry are almost ALWAYS liberal, and when kids grow up and see their idols on televesion doing drugs and getting arrested constantly, it's only natural they will be curious to try it. Going back to when I was growing up, a lot of kids at my schools got into drugs because their parents were hippies, and did drugs around them. VERY responsible. Then there were kids who did it cuz it's "cool", I mean everyone in hollwood is a drug addict! We CANNOT let kids grow up thinking drug usage is ok or cool! And the goverments approach of stupid scare tactics isn't helping either. I believe the war on drugs must be won, but it won't be as long as there is so much money to be made by them being illegal. As a SHORT term solution, yes legalizing and taxing them would be best, as would be free help from the gov to get off them. I'm getting off my soapbox now LOL.

NICE!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2007, 05:49:59 PM »

Is is liking chocolate and not liking vanilla both choices?  If it's so repulsive for you to kiss another man how can it be something someone would choose to do?   Some poepl eare just born with that desire.  You can try an explain it with amature scientific specualtion all you want.  Won't change the fact of liking ot not liking chocolate.  I've figured out that if i was a woman i'd be a lesbian and i think you'd be one too.

BTW,  I know alot of gay people.  I live in N. California.  About 25% flaunt it, the other 75% you'd have to "get to know them."   ;D

When the ACLU stood up for the KKK (went to court for them), that told me everything i needed to know about them.  They are what their name stands for.

I agree with you about how Gays are being protrayed in the Media.  But i believe it's for differnt reasons.  Homosexuality is something that has been around since the dawn of man.  It will never ever go away and is a fact of life.  People you know are gay and you won;t ever know.  What the media is doing is attempting to put a human face on it to curb discrimination.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »
Is is liking chocolate and not liking vanilla both choices?  If it's so repulsive for you to kiss another man how can it be something someone would choose to do?   Some poepl eare just born with that desire.  You can try an explain it with amature scientific specualtion all you want.  Won't change the fact of liking ot not liking chocolate.  I've figured out that if i was a woman i'd be a lesbian and i think you'd be one too.

BTW,  I know alot of gay people.  I live in N. California.  About 25% flaunt it, the other 75% you'd have to "get to know them."   ;D

When the ACLU stood up for the KKK (went to court for them), that told me everything i needed to know about them.  They are what their name stands for.

I agree with you about how Gays are being protrayed in the Media.  But i believe it's for differnt reasons.  Homosexuality is something that has been around since the dawn of man.  It will never ever go away and is a fact of life.  People you know are gay and you won;t ever know.  What the media is doing is attempting to put a human face on it to curb discrimination.

I live in N california too man, I know plenty of homos (stop calling them gay please) and they ALL flaunt it like it's the greatest thing ever. One friend of mine ( i do have queer friends) told me once, in a response to him going back to being straight, he "loves cock SO much" that he's "in love with cock". WHo the fuck says that? This is a guy who at one time was straight, did some E at a rave, got hit on by a homo, tried it out (while on E) and is now flaming homo. This is actually quite common, many queers try out queer sex on drugs, it's very common, and most will fuck anything that walks. They are very slutty, and I think the divorce rate for homosexual couples is something like 80%, or higher. Yet they fight to be married  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »
{LOL} Hi I-One, ...I see you received your talking points from above the bottomless pit again.  ;D
w

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 12:15:46 PM »

I love when Im called Ma'am.  If it's good enough for the Queen of England, it's good enough for me.
I forget which program I was watching, probably 60minutes where sets of identical twins. one was Hetro, the other gay.
These were children, I think the youngest pair was 6 years old.  One boy loved his trucks, his brother loved his barbie dolls.
I don't believe there is a homosexual agenda by the media.  Growing up watching television, it was rare to find a show that had a black family on it.
It was all about Leave it to beaver, Father knows best type shows.  It was whitewashing.   If it's on television, that doesn't make it so since my upbringing didn't have me living next door to the types of families portrayed on television.  If you don't like what you see, turn it off or use the Vchip or channel blockers.
Media has expanded to the point of having shows that portray what the real world is like.  Good, bad or indifferent.

Raising children in a two parent household may be natural, but it is declining. 
The hetro divorce rate is at, if not over 50%.  If children do live in a two parent household, they usually both work to make ends meet.  Where are the children of said parents?
I feel that loving person, couple who is willing to take care of a child that has been abandoned, drug addicted, mental issues and give them a home and a chance to be a part of a family is a good thing for society.  People in this country don't want "troubled" children.  The adoption process is long and expensive.
 Would you rather have a child being shuffled from place to place until 18, being a burden on society. Or would you rather have a child in a family enviorment?

I do believe that God did create all of us animals for a purpose.  In creating homosexuals, are you saying God made a mistake?

Drug users aren't just in Hollywood(Bush, Limbaugh, etc)  You never know what people are really like until they are exposed.

I don't believe any of these problems we have are because of libs, repubs, dems, etc.
It is all about money and power.  Once you have that, you shit over the people who voted for you.   
All political parties in this country are the same.

Sandra

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »
I live in N california too man, I know plenty of homos (stop calling them gay please) and they ALL flaunt it like it's the greatest thing ever. One friend of mine ( i do have queer friends) told me once, in a response to him going back to being straight, he "loves cock SO much" that he's "in love with cock". WHo the f**k says that? This is a guy who at one time was straight, did some E at a rave, got hit on by a homo, tried it out (while on E) and is now flaming homo. This is actually quite common, many queers try out queer sex on drugs, it's very common, and most will f**k anything that walks. They are very slutty, and I think the divorce rate for homosexual couples is something like 80%, or higher. Yet they fight to be married  ::)

Do you live on Castro Street?   ;D,  Maybe it's 2 points of perception.

You've never heard a guy talking about how much he loves tits and pussy before?  Some of these gay dudes just might be doing that in your presence to get your goat.

Have you ever heard of latent homosexuality?  I'm sure you have.  What's going on with those people who do drugs and try gay sex  happen all the time in the same way latant homosexuality.

They were gay to begin with.  How could someone chose to do something that is so repulsive to you and i?  If they didn;t have a propensity for it to begin with they could never do it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »

Sandra

Why is one a choice and the other not? 

And the homosexual rights movement includes bisexuality under their umbrella.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »
Why is one a choice and the other not? 

And the homosexual rights movement includes bisexuality under their umbrella.

I don't have anything against bisexuality either.

You have tons of girls especially experimenting with girl on girl kissing, gyrating in dance clubs, etc.(Think "girls gone wild" series)

They go on to marry and have families.  You don't hear stories about 20 yrs into a marriage they were really gay, tried to make it as a hetro and failed.

Sandra

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
Do you live on Castro Street?   ;D,  Maybe it's 2 points of perception.

I've been through the Castro district once and also been in S.F. when they had the gay pride parade.  Wild stuff man.   :o  A lot of those people don't really help the homosexual rights movement. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »
I don't have anything against bisexuality either.

You have tons of girls especially experimenting with girl on girl kissing, gyrating in dance clubs, etc.(Think "girls gone wild" series)

They go on to marry and have families.  You don't hear stories about 20 yrs into a marriage they were really gay, tried to make it as a hetro and failed.

Sandra

I'm not really talking about whether you accept the lifestyle, I was more focused on how you distinguish homosexuals from bisexuals. 

Sounds like you're saying a homosexual doesn't chose to sleep with a person of the same sex, but a "bisexual" person does?  I think they both make choices.  I also think "bisexual" is an oxymoron.  A guy who has sex with another guy is gay IMO, regardless of whether he sleeps with women too.

I don't think God created homosexuals, bisexuals, or transvestites (also included under the homosexual rights umbrella).  He created people with the power to choose.  Some choose to stray, others don't.  Some cross over and come back.  It's all about choices and there is no science to prove otherwise.     

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »
YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND=     THERE IS NO REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                  THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) :-\

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 05:33:58 PM »
I'm not really talking about whether you accept the lifestyle, I was more focused on how you distinguish homosexuals from bisexuals. 

Sounds like you're saying a homosexual doesn't chose to sleep with a person of the same sex, but a "bisexual" person does?  I think they both make choices.  I also think "bisexual" is an oxymoron.  A guy who has sex with another guy is gay IMO, regardless of whether he sleeps with women too.

I don't think God created homosexuals, bisexuals, or transvestites (also included under the homosexual rights umbrella).  He created people with the power to choose.  Some choose to stray, others don't.  Some cross over and come back.  It's all about choices and there is no science to prove otherwise.     

We are going to have to agree to disagree on the subject of choice about one's sexuality.
Sandra