Author Topic: Gym BEAST spotting!  (Read 4693 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Gym BEAST spotting!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 05:12:35 AM »
Oh well he's bald....now I understand all the anger and resentment.

Do agree though there are some clowns in the gym, juice or no juice  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »
I was thinking that too.  With all these stories of fucked up people at your gym, I was wondering where the f**k you live and what kind of gym do you go to.  You either live in the backwoods of Kentucky and you train at a family gym in a garage or you belong to a gym located within a mental hospital.  Either that or you are full of shit and make all this crap up.  Which is what I believe.  You truly are starting to sound very insecure.  Is TA your training partner
I train out of Gold's in Vegas.  The land of delusions where people will do almost anything to avoid working for results..hahah  It's a joke to me man.  Get some real gains, then impress me with how you slam weights.  My gym is full of clowns.  Maybe that's why I spew the same shit for years, cause I see the same "badasses" day in day out.  It never ceases to amaze me how these guys remain blah looking all year, despite their hardcore drug use.  It's fucking laughable.  So, I come on her to share my story with the site.  Let's face it, people eat this shit up! ;D
N

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »
I wonder if you spend more time lifting than you do looking at other people and dissecting their lives.  ::)

i'd wager he has never lifted a weight in his life.  maybe a plastic db he has at home that his mom uses when she powerwalks.  he may curl with it
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
Yes, and these clowns always make me laugh.  Accept the fact that you're fucking old, and build a body suitable for your age.  You still look like shit, even on gear.  I know a guy who's about 45, he's strong, and looks pretty sick...no gear, why, cause he's been dedicated for years.  Point being, I respect work ethic and am tired of old assclowns in dental floss tanktops slamming weights like their a beast or something.  Don't get confused cause you just watched Pumping Iron and popped a few dbol.  Reality check bro.

you are a complete and utter dumb ass.  everyone has the right to lift weights, the sport is open to those 10 to100.  Its not your fucking sport to decide who can lift, how they can lift, what their fucking goals are.  you are simply the type that will lift about 3 years, your gains will slow down and soon you will vanish from the gym and never be remembered again.   i'm sure i have tons of guys in my gym over 40 that look ten times better than you.  the only place i'd think you look worth a shit is in your own mind.  guys like you are what gives gyms a bad name.  you would not be welcome at my gym.  we would run you out.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 11:00:49 AM »
Hey Craoch,
ya know what? These guys opinions don't count for shit anyway. These are the same guys that have flamed me for being a female bodybuilder, (top trophy winnng) almost pro, so they're gonna flame you for things they can never be.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=116961.0

;D

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »
I wonder if you spend more time lifting than you do looking at other people and dissecting their lives.  ::)

HAHAHA  ;D ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »

and how he could get into their pants, always looking for an "in"

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Heckler

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »
you are a complete and utter dumb ass.  everyone has the right to lift weights, the sport is open to those 10 to100.  Its not your fucking sport to decide who can lift, how they can lift, what their fucking goals are.  you are simply the type that will lift about 3 years, your gains will slow down and soon you will vanish from the gym and never be remembered again.   i'm sure i have tons of guys in my gym over 40 that look ten times better than you.  the only place i'd think you look worth a shit is in your own mind.  guys like you are what gives gyms a bad name.  you would not be welcome at my gym.  we would run you out.

chernobyl MELTDOWN!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 11:27:31 AM »
My question is how do you know the guy is on gear? You're not on of those guys who says anyone bigger than you is on gear are you? I know a few of those. Just like the guys who say "fag" to anyone better looking than they are.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
i

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 11:35:14 AM »
You've got me made.
Looks like you need a reality check, along with that clown wearing the string tanktop at my gym.
I've been lifting for 15 years, after taking some time off, I started back again in 2002.  Since, I've gained over 60lbs of lean mass without drugs.  I am jealous of over the hill assclowns who can't achieve a simple 10lbs of mediocre muscle though.  A ton of guys over 40 who look better than me, doubtful.  I'm nothing special, but highly unlikely.  You need a reality check, I just provided you with one free of charge.
Dope.
N

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »
Thanks Rimbaud,
They've had my worst picture ever taken at a show floatin around on several forums, picking on my 'Ol man Alex23 for being with me etc. I'm sure to take the Emerald Cup and place very high at the USA due to my muscle mass. Alex says it makes him feel like a real man to really have to "take it down to get it" as opposd to those sisters who are small and weak and easily dominated... 8)

Why exactly are you with Fatty ?  ???
K