Author Topic: The Pride of the PDI in Detail  (Read 6085 times)

RHINO290

Re: The Pride of the PDI in Detail
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 06:53:18 AM »

Notice that I included you last for a more accurate report

Last among them is fine with me......

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 06:55:43 AM »
vince would you guest pose for the PDI?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 09:11:40 AM »
vince would you guest pose for the PDI?  ;D

Of course not, they are beneath me.  I'm not posing for some amatuer bodybuilders
A

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
Of course not, they are beneath me.  I'm not posing for some amatuer bodybuilders

you're a dork. 
Chadwick Mower in 2008

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:16 AM »
Vince, when some of us try to give you a little respect and breathing room....you start stupid shit posts like this.  What is your problem with the PDI?  Why are you on a crusade against it?  The PDI is not the IFBB and thats clear.  Its a new organization struggling for start-up.  If you really support BBing and BBers, you would keep an open mind and see what Wayne can do in the next year.  It may do pretty well, it may fail...either way, your aggressive bashing makes no sense.  And dude, before you start insulting respected pros, you need to look to yourself cause your physique has enough trouble at small local shows.
Don’t waist you brother I mean look at him, he could not get laid in a woman pen with his hands full of cigarettes, that why he is frustrated

RHINO290

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 09:25:08 AM »
Don’t waist you brother I mean look at him, he could not get laid in a woman pen with his hands full of cigarettes, that why he is frustrated

OH, Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 09:25:56 AM »
Yeah just look at Lee's competition history...Lee has just had his ass kicked all over the place ::)...Seeing as how Lee has competed against the best in the world for over decade and is still in top condition to take them on today...Not to mention Lee probably has the largest fan base for a bodybuilder....Good luck in your attempts to tear Lee's legend down... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:41 AM »
Vince Goodrum couldn't get laid in a womens penetentary with a fistful of pardons.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

RHINO290

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »
Vince Goodrum couldn't get laid in a womens penetentary with a fistful of pardons.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just fell off my chair.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 01:05:36 PM »
Past posts have indicated that women do not interest Vince/Melvin in the least bit.

I think Melvin's flirting with you!!!  :-* :-X :-* :-X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »
Vince cracks me up.  A guy who looks like this talking about Bodybuilding.  Now thats funny as hell.  I always find it amusing how people like Vince who are obviously inferior can make fun of people who have acheived more and look 10000's times better.  It is truly a mark of an idiot and moron.  Typical lower class attitude.  but hey Vince has is a businessman who considers making a couple grand a month a huge success.  He is the resident GetBig Liar and clown. But man what a body he has.

Vince talking about bodybuilding is like me as a keynote speaker on anorexia

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »
Vince cracks me up.  A guy who looks like this talking about Bodybuilding.  Now thats funny as hell.  I always find it amusing how people like Vince who are obviously inferior can make fun of people who have acheived more and look 10000's times better.  It is truly a mark of an idiot and moron.  Typical lower class attitude.  but hey Vince has is a businessman who considers making a couple grand a month a huge success.  He is the resident GetBig Liar and clown. But man what a body he has.

Ha, ha!!!
I was waiting for you to find this thread.
Glad to see you're back full-swing.
How ya' feeling now?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
hahaa   that last vince pic you posted, the one with the webnsite address on it, that crack me up everytime i see it.  everyone i care about in the world could die in one day and i would see that pic and still crack up.  what a loser.  someone like that criticizing people.   ::) 
F

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »

Funny thing is, if you replaced 'Vince' with 'Onlyme', you'd be just as right and on the money, albeit be making a huge understatement. Onlyme, the Blue Whale community called - they want their blubber back.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
Funny thing is, if you replaced 'Vince' with 'Onlyme', you'd be just as right and on the money, albeit be making a huge understatement. Onlyme, the Blue Whale community called - they want their blubber back.

I love when the "nobodys" come to play.  Glad to see you here. 

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 06:08:59 PM »

LOL.  I love the fact that he oiled up like he was ready.  The oil must've been needed to slip into his posing trunks.   :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
I love when the "nobodys" come to play.  Glad to see you here. 

FYI, your being the towel boy of a couple of 3rd tier pros about 50 years ago, as well as posting pics of you with them which you got by paying them $20 for a 'photo op' doesn't really make you a 'somebody'. Go ahead and drop a couple of names and make up post some story from the past and don't forget the Gillette commercial pic - you've only posted it about 438509845098340983409860 48604986 times now.

All I was doing was pointing out the irony of someone like you picking on another person's physique. Vince's physique is nothing short of an embodiment of the phrase 'Genetic garbage' but you aren't exactly looking like a Greek god either - unless Jabba the Hutt can be considered one. Have a nice day :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
FYI, your being the towel boy of a couple of 3rd tier pros about 50 years ago, as well as posting pics of you with them which you got by paying them $20 for a 'photo op' doesn't really make you a 'somebody'. Go ahead and drop a couple of names and make up post some story from the past and don't forget the Gillette commercial pic - you've only posted it about 438509845098340983409860 48604986 times now.

All I was doing was pointing out the irony of someone like you picking on another person's physique. Vince's physique is nothing short of an embodiment of the phrase 'Genetic garbage' but you aren't exactly looking like a Greek god either - unless Jabba the Hutt can be considered one. Have a nice day :)

Face it you're a nobody.  Deal with it. It will make your life easier.  It's sad being you I understand that.  Growing up and obviously not having many friends and from your own admission you live in an area where you don't get to meet anybody but family and other low lfes I see where you are coming from.  I can't help you since you have nothing going for you.  Hopefully you'll pull it out and get something going.  At least you have Getbig to pretend you are someone to your friends.  I pity people like you.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »
Faster than a Speeding Bullet, career is in the crapper :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »
Face it you're a nobody.  Deal with it. It will make your life easier.  It's sad being you I understand that.  Growing up and obviously not having many friends and from your own admission you live in an area where you don't get to meet anybody but family and other low lfes I see where you are coming from.  I can't help you since you have nothing going for you.  Hopefully you'll pull it out and get something going.  At least you have Getbig to pretend you are someone to your friends.  I pity people like you.

Hahahahahahaha a 600 lb beached whale, who looks like one of the 'losers' from 'The biggest Loser' who get ecstatic on learning they've lost 3 lbs when the big picture is that they still have enough lard from which can be made enough candles so there is one for every home in the world, is 'pitying' me. Perhaps in 30 years, I too can make up stories about how I was Ronnie's towel boy or how Dorian let me sniff his seat, just like you do now. Whose seat did you sniff that you liked the most? For reason's of fairness, you can't include Kaz hahahahahaha.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »
Hahahahahahaha a 600 lb beached whale, who looks like one of the 'losers' from 'The biggest Loser' who get ecstatic on learning they've lost 3 lbs when the big picture is that they still have enough lard from which can be made enough candles so there is one for every home in the world, is 'pitying' me. Perhaps in 30 years, I too can make up stories about how I was Ronnie's towel boy or how Dorian let me sniff his seat, just like you do now. Whose seat did you sniff that you liked the most? For reason's of fairness, you can't include Kaz hahahahahaha.

Keep trying, you are still a nobody.  Sad to be you.  And just think tommorrow morning when you wake up and look in the mirror, you have another whole day being you.  God that must suck.  Like I said I feel sorry for you as does probably many more

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
Keep trying, you are still a nobody.  Sad to be you.  And just think tommorrow morning when you wake up and look in the mirror, you have another whole day being you.  God that must suck.  Like I said I feel sorry for you as does probably many more

So you're saying that a person is a 'somebody' only if they claimed to have sucked more (bodybuilding) celebrity c*ck than the Universe has stars? Or are you saying that a person is a 'somebody' only when they are over 600 lbs with about 98% bodyfat level? Clarify please.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 09:03:58 PM »
Here he is holding the trophy along side the sponsors

strangely enough he looks to be in better shape in this picture then the ones from his PDI showing...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
So you're saying that a person is a 'somebody' only if they claimed to have sucked more (bodybuilding) celebrity c*ck than the Universe has stars? Or are you saying that a person is a 'somebody' only when they are over 600 lbs with about 98% bodyfat level? Clarify please.

Keep trying you are failing desperatly.  Is that your mom I hear.  Better go to bed son.  God I couldn't imagine having to go through life being you.  How shitty would that be.