Author Topic: Derek Anthony appreciation thread!  (Read 4746 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony appreciation thread!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »
man i really wish someone had the picture of Derek "posing" in the hotel room with the mirrored closet doors where you can see some old man schmoe's naked legs on the bed, hahahahaha, that's one of the funniest things i've ever seen.
Oh yea yea! Hahahahahaha!

I think the 'GREAT gordiano' has that pic...let me PM him and see what he can do for us.
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
At the end of the day, none of you guys will EVER look this good without your shirt off!

I bet Derek could OUTLIFT you in the gym too!  8)

Z

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 01:53:15 PM »
At the end of the day, none of you guys will EVER look this good without your shirt off!

I bet Derek could OUTLIFT you in the gym too!  8)

I disagree. At least a few guys on here look way better, AND are stronger in the gym. And at the end of the day, having your dignity, reputation, and self-respect intact is waayyy more important than how you look without a shirt on.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 01:55:12 PM »
I disagree. At least a few guys on here look way better, AND are stronger in the gym. And at the end of the day, having your dignity, reputation, and self-respect intact is waayyy more important than how you look without a shirt on.

On here as in Getbig? Sure. In this thread? Doubt it!
Z

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »
On here as in Getbig? Sure. In this thread? Doubt it!

Bluto, honestly, and seriously, what is the secret behind your liking of DA? Why didn't you choose another bber to champion like, I dunno, someone who competes? Someone whose vocabular goes beyond "U FCUKEN HATRE I WEL MERDER U" to actually being able to discuss nutrition, training, etc?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 02:02:00 PM »
Bluto, honestly, and seriously, what is the secret behind your liking of DA? Why didn't you choose another bber to champion like, I dunno, someone who competes? Someone whose vocabular goes beyond "U FCUKEN HATRE I WEL MERDER U" to actually being able to discuss nutrition, training, etc?

Well let's see here - I don't like bullies, I don't like racists, I don't like homophobes, most of you guys qualify for at least ONE of these three things, hell some of you qualify for all three!

Considering this, I think you guys should be the LAST to speak about self-respect and dignity.

Hope this helps.  :)
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
If DA goes to Europe he and Bluto can get a legal marriage.  Good for them.
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 02:04:39 PM »
Well let's see here - I don't like bullies, I don't like racists, I don't like homophobes, most of you guys qualify for at least ONE of these three things, hell some of you qualify for all three!

Considering this, I think you guys should be the LAST to speak about self-respect and dignity.

I am not racist, not a bully, and not a homophobe. You are evading the question. Please answer.

Hope this helps.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »

shut up you jew,black,homo lover

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 02:06:12 PM »
I am not racist, not a bully, and not a homophobe. You are evading the question. Please answer.

Hope this helps.

What was the question again? I'm pretty sure I answered it.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2007, 02:06:45 PM »
Z

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 02:06:56 PM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 02:09:46 PM »

I've made plenty of admiration threads about various people. Derek's just one of them. :)
Z

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
I've made plenty of admiration threads about various people. Derek's just one of them. :)

Did Derek give you 15% off last night?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 02:12:16 PM »

Yea and Liberace too.  ;D
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
Yea and Liberace too.  ;D

It's been a while since I made one about bodybuilders with beards! Those are always appreciated! :)
Z

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

But what is there to admire? Honestly! Just looking good without a shirt on? There are hundreds and hundreds of guys who look as good or better. will you make threads for all those?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2007, 02:14:27 PM »
bluto, making an appreciation thread about a gay for pay loser pretty much screams of homo erotic man love by you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2007, 02:15:23 PM »
But what is there to admire? Honestly! Just looking good without a shirt on? There are hundreds and hundreds of guys who look as good or better. will you make threads for all those?

I might, but don't get your hopes up!  ;)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2007, 02:19:03 PM »
bluto, making an appreciation thread about a gay for pay loser pretty much screams of homo erotic man love by you.

I don't have a problem with gay4pay, people like Peter North is still cool in my book  :)

Z

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2007, 02:41:47 PM »
Ummmmmmm. I don't know what to say about this thread. Putting a Derek Anthony appreciation thread on this board goes over like Jesse Jackson speaking at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2007, 02:45:45 PM »
Ummmmmmm. I don't know what to say about this thread. Putting a Derek Anthony appreciation thread on this board goes over like Jesse Jackson speaking at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

Yes it's sad there's so many haters that don't appreciate the hard working guys of the sport!  :-\
Z

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »
Yes it's sad there's so many haters that don't appreciate the hard working guys of the sport!  :-\

I think it has more to do with Dereks's childish interaction on this board and others rather than his physique.......If he were 120lbs no one would have paid him any mind in the first place.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »
I think it has more to do with Dereks's childish interaction on this board and others rather than his physique.......If he were 120lbs no one would have paid him any mind in the first place.

I don't blame him for losing his cool after 50+ people bully him for months and months on end, stalking him on the phone etc.

Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2007, 02:55:10 PM »
I don't blame him for losing his cool after 50+ people bully him for months and months on end, stalking him on the phone etc.

Or one lone queer bait wanting to toss his salad.
Squishy face retard