Author Topic: egg whites  (Read 7450 times)

bigforfun

Re: egg whites
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2006, 01:44:55 AM »
talking about egg whites have a look here
www.ovogym.com really nice products

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2006, 02:39:58 AM »
talking about egg whites have a look here
www.ovogym.com really nice products

Hey! that's our spanish camerado Big4Fun in the Ovogym Line-up.

NecrochildK

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »
Actually, my nutritionist said 1 yolk to four whites is fine. With eggs though, if you're going to eat it raw, pasteurized eggs are safe for that. They can't guarantee anything else being safe from salmonella.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 08:07:53 AM »
24 a day, that's closing in on Vince Gironda status!  How many did you ever eat at one sitting?  I ate 12 the other morning with some toast, and it would've been easy to finish of the whole 18 pack.  I know some big guys here could put them away like "cool Hand Luke."  What's the most anyone here has eaten?

When I was a bouncer at Tequilla Willies in Manhattan Beach the cooks made us 12 egg omeletes with anthing we wanted in them.  Bob Sears, Jim Flaraty, Ron Gibson and myself ate these nearly every night.  Sometimes with steak, chicken, cheese, salsa, pork or plain.  They were awesome and everyone who watched up eat them couldn't believe it.  ALways had eggs for breakfast too.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 03:36:56 PM »
yea so you're not on that gay crap about the cholesterol right onlyme?

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 07:59:37 AM »
When I was a bouncer at Tequilla Willies in Manhattan Beach the cooks made us 12 egg omeletes with anthing we wanted in them.  Bob Sears, Jim Flaraty, Ron Gibson and myself ate these nearly every night.  Sometimes with steak, chicken, cheese, salsa, pork or plain.  They were awesome and everyone who watched up eat them couldn't believe it.  ALways had eggs for breakfast too.

Man, that's a lot of food.  Thanks for the post, now I don't feel like quite as much of a glutton! 

Now I'm inspired to go for the whole 18 pack...

Aeternitatis

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »
Actually, my nutritionist said 1 yolk to four whites is fine. With eggs though, if you're going to eat it raw, pasteurized eggs are safe for that. They can't guarantee anything else being safe from salmonella.
Nothing in life is guaranteed. Go for the whole egg, eat it raw when possible.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 01:50:21 PM »
i know a guy who had salmonella poisoning and it fucked him up something fierce for a good while.  dude lost tons of weight and withered.  he did not get it from egss though, so i dont know.  i cook mine because i think they are nasty raw.  to each his own though.   ;D
F

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 03:18:39 PM »
I have eaten raw eggs nearly daily for 10+ years and i have never had any problems. Sometimes when i´m traveling and i´m low on whey. i´ll use 10 egg whites+orange juice for post workout shake. Usually í have my eggs whole except straight after workout. About the salmonella, even though i have been putting down raw eggs for so long, i have never eaten a raw egg outside of Scandinavia. Salmonella risk is like 90% less here than elsewhere, proven fact. As far as i´m concerned, eggs are one of the best foods to eat, it has everything you need except fiber and vitamin-C.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG