Author Topic: just check out TREY BREWERS LEGS..  (Read 10877 times)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
Re: just check out TREY BREWERS LEGS..
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 01:40:33 PM »
And you know that because.... you're his doctor? You ran tests on him?

Maybe you're thinking of Tom Prince and Flex Wheeler. But what about all the other heavy users whose livers and kidneys seem fine, eg Jay, Ronnie, Dennis, etc? Why be that cynical?

Perfectly stated my friend. It's unbelievable how people can say such things as, "his liver is fucked," "his kidneys are fucked," "he's going to die young."

This may be shocking to some of you but steroids really aren't as harmful as you think they are. There is one piece of MEDICAL LITERATURE that documents steroids related to liver cancer. The subject was an elderly woman that was taking Anadrol 50 EVERY DAY FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!

So that brings our next problem: "he should be worried about his natural hormone production." This also may be shocking to the medical illiterate, but shutting down your natural test production is no big deal. It may seem serious to some of you, but there are no health risks associated with that. Big fucking deal, you go to the doctor and they prescribe you testosterone. Problem solved. Either way, testosterone levels start declining at age 18 so it's honestly no big deal. You can't really set an age at where it is Ok to start using AAS. If Trey was 31 and looked like he does, instead of 21, nobody would be making a big deal about it.

Hope this helps.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »
Upthedosage is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to drugs. The guy probably knows as much as Dave Palumbo, or will very soon.

I'll take his opinion over any of you haters any time:) Thanks for backing me up!

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »
Upthedosage is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to drugs. The guy probably knows as much as Dave Palumbo, or will very soon.

I'll take his opinion over any of you haters any time:) Thanks for backing me up!

Shit i'd better know something. I'm only going to be an Endocrinologist. lol. You're a good dude. I'm happy to help you out anyway i can.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2007, 02:34:34 PM »
I'm only going to be an Endocrinologist.

How far along are you in your degree?  Good luck, that is a long hard journey, but well worth it when it is done. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2007, 02:36:43 PM »
not far enough. you know who i am actually :) you have a pm.

The Heckler

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »
Perfectly stated my friend. It's unbelievable how people can say such things as, "his liver is fucked," "his kidneys are fucked," "he's going to die young."

This may be shocking to some of you but steroids really aren't as harmful as you think they are. There is one piece of MEDICAL LITERATURE that documents steroids related to liver cancer. The subject was an elderly woman that was taking Anadrol 50 EVERY DAY FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!

So that brings our next problem: "he should be worried about his natural hormone production." This also may be shocking to the medical illiterate, but shutting down your natural test production is no big deal. It may seem serious to some of you, but there are no health risks associated with that. Big fucking deal, you go to the doctor and they prescribe you testosterone. Problem solved. Either way, testosterone levels start declining at age 18 so it's honestly no big deal. You can't really set an age at where it is Ok to start using AAS. If Trey was 31 and looked like he does, instead of 21, nobody would be making a big deal about it.

Hope this helps.

anabolic meltdown

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »
anabolic meltdown

yes, thank you for pointing that out.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »
anabolic meltdown

When Upthedosage melts down, IGF and test e. fizzle out of every pore...

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2007, 02:53:28 PM »
When Upthedosage melts down, IGF and test e. fizzle out of every pore...

HAHAHAHA!!!! fuck i wish. i have yet to use IGF but i'd like to try it.

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2007, 05:52:03 PM »
notice he is balding and (im really not gay, but) his package "aint nothin but a peanut"

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

Monster package.  I wonder how these guys must feel completely ruining their own test production.  Must be awesome in the bedroom.  Steroids are a joke. ::)

why are you checking his package out?
irongearco.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 06:03:17 PM »

roid rage
tiny-tit bounty hunter

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

why are you checking his package out?

Are you implying that Croatch wants some bedroom luvvin from Trey? After all, he commented that Trey "must be awesome in the bedroom."

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »
any guys package would look small next to legs that big.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »

Hope this helps.

I'm assuming with your knowledge of AAS, you are or will in the future use. If not, that's like me knowing chemistry exceptionally and being an accountant. You will be going bald and regret that you got interested in any of it.

Hope this helps.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
I'm assuming with your knowledge of AAS, you are or will in the future use. If not, that's like me knowing chemistry exceptionally and being an accountant. You will be going bald and regret that you got interested in any of it.

Hope this helps.

Use? Are you kidding? Upthedosage sprinkles dianabol on his breakfast cereal and eats it with winstrol instead of milk! He's been doing that since he was 9.

And yeah, he will be totally bald, like Jay Cutler, Gunther, and other steroid users ::) ::) ::)

Hope this helps.

The Heckler

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 08:09:08 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!! f**k i wish. i have yet to use IGF but i'd like to try it.

no, you actually strike me as the kind of "guy" who gets his protein straight from the tap

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »

cqfd

• Getbig II
  • cylindrical waists suck!
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2007, 08:23:49 PM »
Point taken...

and he can also get used up and suffer many major medical problems due to bodybuilding lifestyle...look at mike matarazzo...i'm sure he regrets every day what he made his ''living'' doing...the majority end up on the ''shitty'' end of the stick.

Not sure matarazzo regrets. Recently he said that even if he had been said that he would have his heart problems later, he was not sure he would have not chosen this lifestyle.
These guys are blinded by their passion and ego.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 08:25:04 PM »
no, you actually strike me as the kind of "guy" who gets his protein straight from the tap

Yeah... he sucks it str8 outta your momma's tit! ;D ;D ;D ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2007, 08:44:38 PM »
All drugs
$

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise