Author Topic: TRU FIT waist trimmer  (Read 4581 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
TRU FIT waist trimmer
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:57:10 AM »
Anyone ever use one of these, dunno if this is the right board or not but oh well.
Seems like it would work in theory increasing heat and circulation in an area, isnt that how thermogenics function only on a whole body aspect?

http://www.bd.com/elastics/displayProduct.asp?path=0&bid=11&lid=0&tid=0&pid=156

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: TRU FIT waist trimmer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:04:47 AM »
Anyone ever use one of these, dunno if this is the right board or not but oh well.
Seems like it would work in theory increasing heat and circulation in an area, isnt that how thermogenics function only on a whole body aspect?

http://www.bd.com/elastics/displayProduct.asp?path=0&bid=11&lid=0&tid=0&pid=156

looks like a man girdle.....and no, it doesnt work.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:18:05 AM »
I dunno, a buddy of mine uses one, Ive used one the past couple weeks during my workouts and cardio to help pull water out my abdominal and it seems to assist in that aspect. As far as burning fat I dunno. I could be seeing my muscle more because of cardio and diet I cant really measure how much this helps cept I know when I pull it off that its sopping wet with sweat.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 07:36:32 AM »
Any water weight you lose due to sweat will be (and should be) replenished when you drink water.  So causing yourself to sweat more from a certain area isn't going to do anything in the long run.  It must feel disgusting too!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
O-Kay :)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:57:28 AM »
All it does is pull out some water and make you sweat.  There is this guy at my gym who brings a roll of saran wrap and wraps himself up in it but once you drink fluids and eat it all comes back.  Id rather just eat clean and have visible abs year round than deal with temporary fixes.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »
HAHA on Saran Wrap. It was just something I decided to try for 8 bucks on the reccomendation of a friend who has a very impressive physique. Other than that I have my diet and cardio all inline just got a long way to go because of how much fat I put on this fall/winter while i was bulking. May seem a little soon to be cutting but I think I need a head start.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »
Ya the saran wrap thing is pretty funny but he says it makes him sweat.   That is pretty much all the wrap thing you bought will make you do too.  But once you shed the bodyfat you want you could use it to draw out more water for a more cut dry look.  There are creams that do the same thing a little better.  One is Thiomucase its hard to find.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »
in the army, if you are too fat, they tape measure you to make sure you are in the army standards and a know alot of those dudes would put hemroid cream all over their abs and sides and wrap in saran wrap the ngiht before and they claimed it pulled all the excess water out.  i dont know.  its easier for me to maintain than to suddenly need to lose all that fat. 
also, same applies to those sauna warriors who sit in there for 2 hours thinking they are losing weight that they wont gain back as soon as they drink water. 
F