Author Topic: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!  (Read 18502 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 07:26:34 PM »
ur absolutely right man...thats what i thought...but...im not sure...casue if u get test flu..its like a really bad 24 hr. cold...however gear does weaken the immune system and theres a ton of shit going around here...and i was sick for about a full wk...but im feeling better...and generally gear weakens it towards the end of a cycle...but then again everyone is differnt...and i think thats just what happened to me-weaker immunity=me getting sick easier....as for now...well im pretty much better...little bit of a cough lingering but thats about it....exceptionally good back work out 2day...went really heavy on the deads...a bit more than usual....good energy too...the chick i was w/was quite perplexed! lol...also...i hear ya on stealing meal hall food...im infamous for that...hahah...i take whole wheat wraps...load em up w/roasted steak and peppers...roll em up...cover em and throw em in my book bag...i take peanut butter...fruit...fill up bottles of apple juice and diet 7 up...white muffins...all sorts of shit...its the best...and the food really isnt to bad here on a whole...i can eat quite healthy...just got in from working out actually...drinking 3 scoops of mint choc. whey w/apple juice...5g of creatine mono, and 10g of L-glutamine and 2 choc. fudge poptarts....gonna hit the shower in a few mins!...chest tomorow...btw...2nd round of pinning began this evening...took it in my right glute again...barely felt a thing....quick, not really painful, and just slightly achy now!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 07:38:24 PM »
What does sticking yourself have to do with test flu?

Bro, easy on the diet 7up

drink H2O
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »
haha i know i know....i gota fear w/needles this is already helping me get over it tho...the 1st day u wouldnt belive how freaked out i used to be...i spent the 1st 6 yrs. of my life in surgery and was getting stuck and poked w/all sorts of pins...shots here...IV's there...guess it kinda developed into a bad fear...soon enough tho...i was actually thinking of doing it b4 the end of the cycle...haha...also...th anks 4 the advice on the diet 7up...i drink that w/the 3 meals i eat at meal hall and water w/my other meals and during the day....i just carry a bottle...and fill it up w/cold water a bunch of times....prob should limit my self to 2 meals w/the diet 7up...i know soft drinks rnt good 4 muslces:(...thanks for all the advice bros...bed 4 me now! :D

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 10:38:48 AM »
a little sore from back last nite...took 2 wks of of heavy deads...my CNS and whole body were just burnt out...it really did help tho...the wt. just came up...training chest 2nite...still cant get of this runny nose/cough...but i feel pretty much ok for the most part!...no sides to report...hoping my sex drive will go up soon...i think i still look about the same...my legs/shoulders look a little thicker...but then again that could just be the mirror...i weighed in at 226 last nite...6lbs heavier than when i started....but im sure most of that is just from eating and what not...thats about all...im going to now eat my next meal...and whole wheat pita filled w/donair meat(spicy beef) oinions, tomatoes, and donair sauce...i thought i had peanut butter in my bag but i guess i left that at home :(...and im going 2 fill up yet another bottle of water!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
ok well...one concern...i have pretty low test levels to begin with...so my sex drive physically has never been anywhere near as strong as it is mentally...i find...that even before the cycle...when i train...i am really drained to the point...where "it" more often than not just hangs there like a limp noodle...now that i am into the 3rd wk. of the cycle i am hoping that this will change...but it has not yet...perhaps it just needs more time...i am also taking in lots of good fats...peanut butter for ex, and not forgetting my saturated ones such as beef and egg yolks...i find "it" begins to have more a normal function when i dont train...which is weird cause weight training should not have that affect on you...i dont over train...2 days on 1 day off 2 days on...my sessions are about 1 hr to 1.25 hrs...except leg day which is about 1.5 hrs...but never really any more...i sleep 7-9 hrs a nite....and eat 6 times a day...so im not sure...but its really agravating...casue i also met this new girl a couple wks ago and i think she wants to fuck this wknd...so idk what to do...im thinking of maybe getting proviron but i would really like to try and not run any other stuff during my cycle...or perhaps i just need 2 wait a bit longer for the test to kick in... :-[

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
What kind of Test are you running?

How much a week?

How was your "noodle" before the cycle?

On a side note:

You are the most enthusiastic nuggu on this board.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
alrighty...im running 500mgs of test e. per wk...split up into 2 shots-mon/thurs...b4 the cycle "it" wasnt great...it seemed all year so far...particularly this semester...that it just got worse...i do have quite low test levels to begin with so my other thought...500mgs could almost be equivilant to HRT for me...and that if in the next wk. i do not notice any changes...i might consider uping the dosage to 750mgs...also...i will try and eat more...im eating a lot now...and really trying to stay away from dairy because it makes me bloat...but i have decided taht 1.5 cups of milk in 2 "homemade" wt. gainer shakes couldnt hurt...also im sleeping plenty and not over training as i mentioned below...this really sux tho...incredibly depressing:(

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 07:50:09 PM »
What brand are you taking?
Don't let em fool ya

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »
liqua-tech- its a very small trusted UG lab canadian brand...i know its legit...because many of my friends who are mega gear users use the same stuff and are getting great gains...so i know its very legit and clean stuff...anways...im only half way into the 3rd wk...so perhaps its just begininng to kick in...i must say i look pretty much the same...my shoulders/legs look a tiny bit thicker...but it could just be my mirror...not sure...other than that no dif...no sides...nothing....neigh ter good nor bad...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 08:45:29 AM »
so b4 i go ahead and up the test dosage i am going 2 up my caloric intake even more...4 the year i have really stayed away from dairy-milk especially because it makes me bloat...however if i make 2 "homemade" wt. gainer shakes...i dont think that, that amt. of milk is going to do that much...also...last nite and so far to day....my right nipple feels a tiny bit itchy....very minor...and a lot of the time when im doing other stuff i dont even notice it...however, it isnt red, swollen, puffy, or any different looking than the other...i do have nolva on hand...how ever i am trying to avoid that because i dont want to comprise any potential gains...also the other reason as to why i am a bit nervous about uping the dosage to 750mgs is that...THIS IS MY 1st CYCLE!...thats a lot of test for a newb!...so hopefully more kcals...will help the gains kick in...also...my right ass cheek is killing me in the general injection area...not excruciating...but sore...this is the 2nd time i have injected there...the first time being 2 mondays ago...however...its not red...itchy, swollen, or anything like that...just sore and tight feeling...so i think its pretty normal...above any thing i hope it stops...cause it makes it painful to turn over in bed!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 04:21:59 PM »
How much do you weigh?
How tall?
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »
i am 5-10 inches and i weight 226lbs...luckily the nippe itching is gone...it was very mild b4...everything else pretty much the same...im not expecting dramatic body composition changes from this cycle either...casue its a pretty light one...but i would rather be smart since it is also my 1st time.  nothing much else to report...today is an off day...training my legs tomorrow...also going to bed at like 10 so i can sleep about 9-10 hrs...thanks for all the replies boys!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »
Bro if your test levels are as low as you think they are, After this cycle go get some blood work done, So that you next one is not wasted.

Maybe you should be at 750 or 1000mg a week

But your not gonna know without the bloodwork

I am back on cycle now and I cant keep my dick down, shit the fucking wind blows and I get a hard on.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 05:53:46 PM »
thanks man...believe it or not...since it was my off day...i gota hard on! twice actually...it was pretty cool...after this wk i will c how thing are...and i might up it to 750...i know its not an extreme amt. by any means but it seems a lot for a newb...however if im not gaining i might as well...and yes im planning to get blood work done...it was dumb of me not to get any done at the beginning of the year...because i felt basically the same...the test isnt really making things any better or worse...just the same...idk why im like this...its very frustrating and depressing to have to live like this...especially when i read so many logs of 1st time users having great results from cycles like mine...and its not even helping me so much as to make me hornier!...i guess i just really want an answer...which probably only a doctor can give me...BTW...udeluz...how much test r u running a wk man?...whats ur cycle look like...thanks 4 all the replies!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »
thanks man...believe it or not...since it was my off day...i gota hard on! twice actually...it was pretty cool...after this wk i will c how thing are...and i might up it to 750...i know its not an extreme amt. by any means but it seems a lot for a newb...however if im not gaining i might as well...and yes im planning to get blood work done...it was dumb of me not to get any done at the beginning of the year...because i felt basically the same...the test isnt really making things any better or worse...just the same...idk why im like this...its very frustrating and depressing to have to live like this...especially when i read so many logs of 1st time users having great results from cycles like mine...and its not even helping me so much as to make me hornier!...i guess i just really want an answer...which probably only a doctor can give me...BTW...udeluz...how much test r u running a wk man?...whats ur cycle look like...thanks 4 all the replies!

I just started 2 weeks ago,

wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
wk 1-20 sust 1000mg wk
wk 1-20 deca 600mg wk
wk 19-24 tren-a 100mg eod
wk 20-24 prop 1000mg wk
1-24 HCG @ 500IU e5d
1-24 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod

Probally throw in some winny on the back end

U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
very nice bro- good luck looks like a fine cycle...id like to run something like that in the future....:)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2007, 06:19:13 PM »
Semp

What will help you ALOT is go back and read all the posts, its like 30 sum pages, but you will learn ALOT

Use your bench as a base line.

What you started at and where your at now.

Thats how I can tell when it kicks in.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 05:18:46 AM »
udeluz- do you mean the posts for your log?....i will def do that!...thanks a lot...ya ive actually been keeping track...so far my lifts have been up...deads and bench...today i train legs so i will see where squats are at...they havent been up a surprising amt. but a bit more than usual so that is at least one hopeful thing...anyways...i just woke up so i will be having shake in a few mins...skim milk, 3 scoops of whey, flax, oatmeal, and 2 packets of peanut butter...im helping the girl i know in the gym this am. but i am not training until 2nite after my next glute shot...be back in a bit!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »
I just started 2 weeks ago,

wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
wk 1-20 sust 1000mg wk
wk 1-20 deca 600mg wk
wk 19-24 tren-a 100mg eod
wk 20-24 prop 1000mg wk
1-24 HCG @ 500IU e5d
1-24 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod

Probally throw in some winny on the back end

My exact cycle as well, just started last week...loving it...do you feel that starting the HCG so early in the cycle is best? Also I'm taking milk thistle thru the whole cycle...do you venture that way or do you have another product for clensing of the liver?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 10:44:29 AM »
legs tonite...krazee...as for your liver...milk thistle is fine...NAC is another great product to...its used in hospitals a lot as it not only helps your liver detoxify but re-generate healthy new liver cells...as 4 me...nothing new...my arms felt a bit tight this morning...so far today for food i have had- am shake(3 scoops of whey, packet of oats, 2 packets of peanut butter, heaping table spoon of flax meal, 1.5 cups of skim milk)...3 hrs later...3 reg. sized chicken breasts, mixed greans(peas, string beans, water chessnuts, and brocolli)...2 big bowls of whole grain granola type ceral-its got like bran flakes, almonds, raisins, and oats in it...each w/half a cup of vanilla soy milk...i rarely eat soy cause of its estrogenic effects...i dont think such a small amt. will do much to me and i dont mix meat and dairy...soon i will be eating another meal consisting of beef patties, oats and egg whites.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
Thats alot of grub...sounds extremelly healthy. Shoulders and triceps tonight for me, this cycle has me just blazing throught the weights though, I feel like a freakin champ and the Deca has not even kicked in yet....aggresion is at an all time high....by the way chicks dig it....you know what I mean...great for cardio...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2007, 11:16:42 AM »
man krazee- ur lucky...i dont think the test has really kicked in 4 me and its the 3rd wk...(just read above if u want more info)...im certainly eating enough...i soo wish i had the crazy sex drive ur talking about...if everything doesnt imporve...im going 2 up the dosage to 750mgs...so we will c how that goes! :-[

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 11:38:34 AM »
well...the test might actually be starting to kick in now believe it or not!  my whole upper body feels "tight" almost...not extrememly but noticable...also i actually was able to get it up the other day after training....something that never happens to me...my leg work out was really good last nite as well...i did front squats, leg presses, leg extensions and leg curls...i leg pressed 7 plates per side for 4x20...so i was pretty please w/that...and good form as well...although...it could be cause i havent leg pressed in ages...as i said this isnt how i usually train...im a bb back squat guy!...but i actually had decent energy for once....sitll eating a lot...got up a little later today...but i had my "home made wt. gain shake"...and then about 2 hrs later 8 small fish filets w/lemon and tartar sauce and a big bowl of muslicks w/a little skim milk and 2 cups of diet 7up and 2 cups of cold water...ill be having another meal in about 1 hr. or so...anyways...this is the end of the 3rd wk...i took my 2nd shot last nite(left glute) and will take my next shot in the right delt on monday!....thats all 4 now!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 03:14:18 PM »
LOL

Keep it up bro..... I hope you got some aerobic exercises in your training schedule too.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
alrighty...still feeling pumped...man...is it f-ing cold here!...training shoulders 2nite...in about 30 mins actually...just letting my last meal digest a bit-3 reg. sized chicken breasts, carrot stix, muslicks w/rice milk, and 4 cups of water...should be a good one...got a girl come over tonite for a "cinematic experience!"

...PS- i get a decent amt. of cardio...im about a 20 min walk from campus so i usally end up walking up here at least once a day...plus all of my classes are really spread out...so i get plenty of excercise in there too!