Author Topic: wifes, girlfriends and aas use.  (Read 3405 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: wifes, girlfriends and aas use.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 07:13:47 AM »
is it just me or do women not seem to like gear usage?? most women think using steroids are stupid. these are girls who believed the 8th grade PE teacher that steroids are the plague. in actuality they lied to us-steroids are safe!

LOL but they love what it does to our sex drives, hahahah

wampyri

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 09:11:38 AM »
If mine says anything I just suplex her into the carpet hard she dosnt ask again >:(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
As am I...what do you read?

Everything...the list would be too long. i have over 300 books. i'm reading "A tale of two cities" right now. i like old books.

i like Stephen King style writings and I'm fascinated with psychology so i read alot of books about human behavior. most of the books i read are about humans and why we do the things we do. I'm also an animal fanatic, i like to study wild animals.

i can read people like an open book...i can tell if two people like each other just by their actions, even if i don't know them. a friend of mine had been having a "friends with benefits" relationship with a girl friend of mine and they didn't want me or anyone to know because i used to like the girl. i called them out on it and they freaked. i told them the exact weekend they had sex for the first time and they thought i had a camera in her apartment or something. human actions are so easy to relate to inner feelings...that is why i hate most people. they try to lie about everything but you can always see the truth if you know what to look for. my mother is a shrink so it runs in the family.

If i ever decide to get married i will tell her...that is only because i believe that marriage is an emotional bond between two people and has nothing to do with religion(my opinion). i would never lie to my wife, regardless of the situation. i will probably never get married. American women are spoiled. i only date foreign women who know how to act like a lady and realize a relationship is 50/50....even the money part.

8)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »
I've always been open about my AAS use, never saw any point in trying to hide it, it's my life and I'll decide what goes into my body, end of story. My girlfriends have all known about it in the past, some hated it, some loved it. I live on my own so I always inject in a nice clean sterile place with lots of lighting, etc.  If any girl I was with didn't want to be with me because of the gear use then I would just have to say bye to her. :)

i feel the same way...My girl (fiance) first found out i was taking AAS and I asked her: "if you knew there was a substance you could use that would help you to get your body exactly how you wanted it, wouldnt you use it?" and she said "yes, but there is nothing like that for girls." Then I told her about clenbuterol and T3 and now everytime I order gear I have to order clenbuterol for her. And, all my buddies come over sometimes and we are all just trading gear back and forth and talking about gear and going crazy and she just shakes her head and laughs. ANd she knows how good the gear makes me and all my friends look because we are all big and ripped and her friends  want to fuck us.

Plus, when i am on gear, my dick stands up like the washington monument and I fuck like a trojan.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
bottom line.. if its a serious relationship women know.. they  do.. no matter how narsistic we think we can be or how devious we situate ourselves a close gf or wife will know. Hell I do not discuss the aas topic with her, but its known I mean how can someone as close to you a a serious wife or gf not see certain physical transformations even in  minute changes growth/acne develpoment/ect   but one thing is true them all love it when the test kicks in ;D ;D ;D weather they want to admit it or not!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 08:12:01 PM »
i feel the same way...My girl (fiance) first found out i was taking AAS and I asked her: "if you knew there was a substance you could use that would help you to get your body exactly how you wanted it, wouldnt you use it?" and she said "yes, but there is nothing like that for girls." Then I told her about clenbuterol and T3 and now everytime I order gear I have to order clenbuterol for her. And, all my buddies come over sometimes and we are all just trading gear back and forth and talking about gear and going crazy and she just shakes her head and laughs. ANd she knows how good the gear makes me and all my friends look because we are all big and ripped and her friends  want to f**k us.

Plus, when i am on gear, my dick stands up like the washington monument and I f**k like a trojan.

Hahahah.. that's it bro! :)  my last few girls have all been going into my clen stash as well, LOL
they love it and I guess it makes them feel like they're part of the whole gear thing as well, so they have something to share  with us.

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 09:21:33 AM »
My wife asked me one time if I was taking "something" because i was starting to swell pretty fast and gaining weight like mad. ( in other words, I was looking better that I did before). When I first told her, I thought I was going to have to head butt her to calm her down. She started putting my kids over head and telling me how I wouldnt live to be 50 or see my baby girl get married.
Then after she calmed down enough that "I" could talk to her, I did some fast talking and explained it to her the best I could. She's not really okay with it, she doesn't bring it up anymore and we don't talk about it. ("don't ask, and I won't tell you"). But she knows.
My mother knows and she's a nurse, so she thinks she really knows it all. I catch alot of static from her about it. But she just worries and tries her damnest to talk me out of "using", but it never works. But she gets me pins sometimes, because she thinks I'm going to go dig them out of the trash, if she doesn't, I guess. LOL

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 12:53:06 PM »
Hahahah.. that's it bro! :)  my last few girls have all been going into my clen stash as well, LOL
they love it and I guess it makes them feel like they're part of the whole gear thing as well, so they have something to share  with us.

yup I have to make the clen order for the woman too when I'm ordering my gear

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 05:18:54 PM »
If I can give you guys some advice on honesty with your significant other I would say do nothing but be 100% honest. I have always been honest about AAS, and so its no problem. There have other  things I haven't always been completely honest and it cost me dearly. AAS could be the the deal breaker if your not honest, and you'll be a better person for it!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

My wife knows. In the beginning she made a fuss but learned right away that the more she fussed and nagged about it the less she'd get anywhere with me.

Now if she even gives me the ever so slightest of nods about it in a NON-positive way she'd just shoot herself in the foot.

The way I see it...if they have a problem with it they could go fcuk themselves and take their sorry whiny asses the fk out of my life....na'mean?
?

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
My wife new from my 2nd cycle.  She freaked out. THen I explained to her what an important element it is in reaching my goals.  SHe's not thrilled about it but has accepted it as she wants me to reach my goals.

I always administer at home-- never in front of her.