Author Topic: the great hero saddam  (Read 7436 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: the great hero saddam
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 06:27:38 PM »
When the small group that investigates 911 has the most to benefit from it and most involvement in the anomalies of that day - that makes it an inside job.  i dont wanna oargue semantics for 6 hours when your mind is already set.  why waste the time?

And as far as doubting we sold WMD to Iraq in the 80s, just type it into google and find 5 other sources.  your mind is already made up now.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
When the small group that investigates 911 has the most to benefit from it and most involvement in the anomalies of that day - that makes it an inside job.  i dont wanna oargue semantics for 6 hours when your mind is already set.  why waste the time?

And as far as doubting we sold WMD to Iraq in the 80s, just type it into google and find 5 other sources.  your mind is already made up now.

I could say the same for you, but I don't exactly expect to change your mind, Rob.  It's for the benefit of others that take the time to read this.

Again, I note you cannot provide me with one US government document despite your claim of their existence.

Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2007, 06:51:50 PM »
I don't feel like digging thru hundreds of pages of documents to find one line you'll debate.  CBS and others all reported it.  Are they all wrong?

Can you deliver one thing that says CBS was wrong about us selling WMD to Iraq?  CBS mkaing that up would be the story of the decade, ya know.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 06:59:11 PM »
I don't feel like digging thru hundreds of pages of documents to find one line you'll debate.  CBS and others all reported it.  Are they all wrong?

Can you deliver one thing that says CBS was wrong about us selling WMD to Iraq?  CBS mkaing that up would be the story of the decade, ya know.

Hardly.  CBS is about as reliable as Dan Rather was, ya know?  I beginning to think you're not as sure about all of this as you once seemed to be....
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »
I have stuff to do, don't want to waste three hours debating what is widely known.

If I post the same report from other media sources, will you consider it credible?

From my experiences here, I could post the same story from multiple sources, and people here believed that CBS, NBC, CNN and ABC all "made up the story" because they hate Bush.  They're that blind to information - they believe that anything that isn't on FOXnews.com is a lie.  Seriously.  So you understand my apprehension. 

Please give me a number of sources which say the US sold WMD to Iraq that would cause you to believe the story. 2? 5? 10? 25?  (keeping in mind with each add'l article you require, you are requiring the previous number of media reports to be lies)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »
Chemical weapons that the United States sold to him. We as a nation stood and by and shook the bastard's hand in '84 as he gased his own people, but when he threatened the western oil interests he suddenly turned into an enemy of America.

Do everyone a favor and stop acting like you give a flying f**k up about the Iraqi people. That way you don't use that liberation garbage to justify our presence there.  ::)

So you think we sold it to knowing thats what he was going to use it for?

Patiently waiting for a conspiracy theorie to say "well of course" ::)!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
So you think we sold it to knowing thats what he was going to use it for?

Patiently waiting for a conspiracy theorie to say "well of course" ::)!!

I have no clue.

But BRUCE is still debating whether we ever sold them to him at all. 

We can't argue intent until we determine if CBS and other media all lied about this.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
I have no clue.

But BRUCE is still debating whether we ever sold them to him at all. 

We can't argue intent until we determine if CBS and other media all lied about this.

Dear Bruce,

I hate to admit it...but we did sell them the weapons.....and If I recall correctly, it had something to do with protecting them from Iran (or something like that).  Back to work!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »
Dear Bruce,

I hate to admit it...but we did sell them the weapons.....and If I recall correctly, it had something to do with protecting them from Iran (or something like that).  Back to work!

LOL!!

Joe, I know how ya feel sometimes with me when I assume the worst about bush's intentions :)

BRUCE has been challenging everything tonight - down to whether or not defense contractors turn a profit during wartime.  I'm banging my head against the wall! lol

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 08:04:01 PM »
Dear Bruce,

I disagreed with what 240 said about WMD being sold to Iraq, specifically Anthrax.  Please direct me to a source that confirms America armed Saddam with WMD.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 08:06:24 PM »
LOL!!

Joe, I know how ya feel sometimes with me when I assume the worst about bush's intentions :)

BRUCE has been challenging everything tonight - down to whether or not defense contractors turn a profit during wartime.  I'm banging my head against the wall! lol

Guilty as charged!  ;)

I actually didn't dispute whether or not defence contractors turn a profit though, Rob, you know that.  I disputed whether this was moral or not, and asked you to provide evidence of where it isn't.
Thread Killer

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2007, 08:06:40 PM »
the above post details the released document which show we did exactly what I said we did.  Please do your research before making statements.

Read your own article, dumbass. The U.S. government licensed the sale of dual-use items that have both civilian and military applications. Lots of dangerous chemical and biological agents have legitimate civilian applications. For example, Zyklon-B was used as a pesticide before the Nazis started gassing people with it.

American firms didn't send any actual weapons to Iraq. That was left to companies in Singapore, The Netherlands, Germany, Britain, and India. You should be blaming those governments for not having tighter export control laws. In fact, many of these countries are still exporting dual-use items to Iran.
http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=2115216&C=mideast
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »
Read your own article, dumbass.

see, right there you go from discussion to a cnut, calling names.  makes me not wanna debate this shit with ya.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »
see, right there you go from discussion to a cnut, calling names.  makes me not wanna debate this shit with ya.

He made some good points, but you don't deserve to be called names for your opinion.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2007, 08:32:43 PM »
Read your own article, dumbass. The U.S. government licensed the sale of dual-use items that have both civilian and military applications. Lots of dangerous chemical and biological agents have legitimate civilian applications.

Bubonic plague.

Please list the civilian uses for it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »
Ok so we sold him chemical weapons..or maybe we didn't. Nobody thought he'd use them on his own people. He was a hedg against Iranian expansion..we (Russia and the US) did the same thing all over the world. Saddam became a threat when he went off the reservation and attacked Kuwait. He further became a threat when he was seen to  support terrorism. Those weapons coul now be sold to terrorists and we could not have that. Its the game we played since 1945 and we both managed not to melt the planet. Much better then the alternative.
L

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »
He certainly had ties to terrorism, much more than you will hear about or have heard about. Islamic militiamen caught in the philipines were in possesion of a photo of their local leader meeting with Saddam, for example (to show it was not just local).

My original point is that say what y ou want about Bush- I do not believe he is a cold blooded killer like Saddam, although I have seen with my own eyes posters of him next to hitler.  That kind of imagery and reckless talk just belittles and delegitimizes those who use it in my mind.   

I just hope we elect a President in 08 who turns out to be the rock this nation needs to stop, if only temporarily, America's descent into a declining empire.
Valhalla awaits.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »
People have short friggen memories if they compare Bush to Hitler. Its ridiculous.....
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 11:29:16 PM »
People have short friggen memories if they compare Bush to Hitler. Its ridiculous.....

Or Saddam.  Absurd.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 10:20:19 AM »

As I have pointed out previously, Saddam was happily selling Iraq's oil to nations before we visited him once again and got involved in an expensive war.  Why didn't we just buy it off him if we are so evil?

Um, first of all we did sell him chemical weapons and we did not condemn him when he gased the kurds and shia in the '80's. This is a fact.

And why would we buy it off of him when we can take it for free? The US also invaded Iraq to get a good striking position on Iran, which is the world's 4th largest producer of oil. Controling the flow of oil helps the US to supress the growth of China and India. Get it now?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
Um, first of all we did sell him chemical weapons and we did not condemn him when he gased the kurds and shia in the '80's. This is a fact.

And why would we buy it off of him when we can take it for free? The US also invaded Iraq to get a good striking position on Iran, which is the world's 4th largest producer of oil. Controling the flow of oil helps the US to supress the growth of China and India. Get it now?

Nobody is going to slow the growth of India or China. These countries have a great deal of influence with other OPEC nations, Iran,  Nigeria and Venezuela for example.
Their power comes from how they peg their dollar and labour rates.
Iraq still controls their own oil fields and isn't producing a substantial amount of oil. However, ,any companies were about to start oil field development before Saddam was toppled and are starting to renegotiate with Iraq. Seems to me many countries are in Iraq without the approval of the US.

China development in Iraq oil as of 2006.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-10/31/content_721068.htm
http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=2460
Iran and Iraq sharing development
http://www.iraqupdates.com/p_articles.php/article/9872
British Petroleum perfoming studies on exist oil fields.
http://www.iraqdevelopmentprogram.org/idp/news/new635.htm

Z

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »

Um, aren't you the same guy that asked for proof of Greenland's increasing ice thickness, then ignored the evidence I gave you?  ::)
Thread Killer

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »
"It exterminates thousands and forces them not to eat or drink, and they will have to evacuate their homes without taking anything with them, until we can finally purge them."  -Saddam, on a tape recorded in the 1980's on his plans to murder Kurds with chemical weapons.

Yet, American leaders on on par with this mass murderor.  ::)

what a waste you were, momma should have let that jism run down her legs instead of birthing you
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo