Author Topic: WWE's Bobby Lashley! A true freak..  (Read 14439 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: WWE's Bobby Lashley! A true freak..
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 04:11:35 AM »
Batista is the most massive guy, he is almost 10 kgs heavier than Lashley and in good condition.
S

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 04:19:30 AM »
Just imagine how big he'd be if the white man wasn't holding him down.

aahaahahahaahaahaahaaaaa a

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 04:36:26 AM »
do black people eat more onion than white

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
cens has the best physiue in WWE..lashley is good but cena is just perfect.cena has a body which would look awesome when your going to a beach,it also attracts women

Ya know John Cena used to be a pretty good bodybuilder...I can't remember the shows he has won, but he has a few bodybuilding trophies on his wall......(Your comment was pretty gay too shadow ::))
You Can't Do It!!!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
Ya know John Cena used to be a pretty good bodybuilder...I can't remember the shows he has won, but he has a few bodybuilding trophies on his wall......(Your comment was pretty gay too shadow ::))

I thought so too.  You beat me to it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 08:36:37 AM »
Batista is the most massive guy, he is almost 10 kgs heavier than Lashley and in good condition.
neither one of them have legs.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2007, 08:38:17 AM »
I don't know if anyone has pics of him but a few months ago a guy named Rob Conway started doing a "con man" gimmick, kinda like buff Bagwell.  For the first few weeks he looked like he just got off of a national show stage, he was totally ripped, complete, tanned....he coulda done some damage right then and there at a show but his condition faded as his gimmick got less and less of a push.
nasser=piece of shit

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 09:34:07 AM »
when Rob Conway was at OVW he was touted as a genetic phenom. He used to be around 265 and single digit BF %age, but dropped weight to be more athletic. Lashleys legs have to be the size they are or he wouldnt be able to fucking move, he could easily bring them up
Scouser on Tour

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2007, 03:32:59 PM »
when Rob Conway was at OVW he was touted as a genetic phenom. He used to be around 265 and single digit BF %age, but dropped weight to be more athletic. Lashleys legs have to be the size they are or he wouldnt be able to fucking move, he could easily bring them up

The thing is that these dudes can't build up their legs because they're constantly on the road. Imagine doing 35 sets for legs and having to wrestle the next day. And it's not like they have chicken legs, just not up to a bb'er standard.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »
Tony Atlas in his prime was better and bigger than Lashley.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:09 PM »
Tony Atlas in his prime was better and bigger than Lashley.
absolutely right, i remember seeing some footage of him from the late 70's, early 80's and he was huge, he used to come to a local gym here in St. Louis when wrestling was in town and would work up to 585 on the bench.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 04:56:49 PM »
absolutely right, i remember seeing some footage of him from the late 70's, early 80's and he was huge, he used to come to a local gym here in St. Louis when wrestling was in town and would work up to 585 on the bench.

No doubt  the man is a monster....reps 500 lbs on the bench like most men would put up 300 lbs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »
No doubt  the man is a monster....reps 500 lbs on the bench like most men would put up 300 lbs.
exactly, it always makes me laugh when young guys try to make it sound as if there has NEVER been anyone as big or ripped as jokers like Batista, Bobby Lashley or the other clown Chris Masters who promptly lost like 70 pounds after the steroid testing was supposedly put in play by the WWE.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:24 PM »
exactly, it always makes me laugh when young guys try to make it sound as if there has NEVER been anyone as big or ripped as jokers like Batista, Bobby Lashley or the other clown Chris Masters who promptly lost like 70 pounds after the steroid testing was supposedly put in play by the WWE.

Exactly the beasts of the past would use the pretty boys of today.......they were absolute monsters......they all shit bigger than punks like Chris Masters.   And yes, the Masterpiece is a fvckin joke now LOL!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
Exactly the beasts of the past would use the pretty boys of today.......they were absolute monsters......they all shit bigger than punks like Chris Masters.   And yes, the Masterpiece is a fvckin joke now LOL!!!
putski was a short hard brickhouse,i saw an old match from early 80's he was freaky hard and vascular,he was a ref for the match,and under the garden lights u could see striations thru his hams from the side,his leg's looked like beer keg's,calves were sick,had it all,i wonder what he cycled.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 06:43:12 AM »
putski was a short hard brickhouse,i saw an old match from early 80's he was freaky hard and vascular,he was a ref for the match,and under the garden lights u could see striations thru his hams from the side,his leg's looked like beer keg's,calves were sick,had it all,i wonder what he cycled.

i remember reading that he got a special invite to the Olympia one year cause he was so f'n good from a BB standpoint but turned it down.
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 06:49:00 AM »
Tony Atlas was fucking gigantic.

These little asspoppers of today are no comparison.

ALSO if you are over 16 and still watch wresting, you are a cock.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 06:53:45 AM »
couple of pics of putski...not the best but all I could find, guns look pretty big in the arm wrastlin shot of him and Jesse "the body":

nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »

Oh hell yeah, Ivan looked like Rich Gaspari.....Ivan was a little beast....another great one!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »
Lashley is not a product of the juice like HHH, or Chris Masters. The dude is a freak of nature, maybe the freakiest dude to grace the ring.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 08:17:10 PM »
Lashley is not a product of the juice like HHH, or Chris Masters. The dude is a freak of nature, maybe the freakiest dude to grace the ring.

Lashley was about 180 not too long ago, while HHH actually competed many many years ago....so he is hardley a product of the juice.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 12:21:51 AM »
im begging someone to find a clip of his debut, you wont believe it. His Xmas tree was fucking scary, he was full and absolutely fucking huge.
Scouser on Tour

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »
im begging someone to find a clip of his debut, you wont believe it. His Xmas tree was fucking scary, he was full and absolutely fucking huge.
i cant find any either but i can vouch for what you are saying my friend the man looked like someone has taken a machete to his body

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 12:57:41 AM »
both are of the same height..dave is a bit bigger in the legs than lashley but when it comes to upper body lashley is leaps and bounds ahead of batista.lashley by far has the best pecs in wwe..they looks like a pro bodybuilders pecs
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 02:49:13 AM »
Batista is about 2" taller and 30lbs heavier apparently. But yes, Lashleys pecs are the best in wrestling, not just WWE. He is phenomenally athletic with his size aswell
Scouser on Tour