Author Topic: Almost got in a fight today  (Read 4310 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Almost got in a fight today
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 08:26:50 AM »
I remember being fronted with a dude much bigger and heavier then myself. He tried to grab me but hey, I got this nice piece of junk metal in my right hand. So when he reached out with his hands, I slammed that hand with the metal stick, using a short, quick move. Game over. Hopefully I broke a lot of bones in his hand.

Otherwise I should kick him in the nuts, or bite his nose of, anything to win.

And shadow has the mindset of a little child. He needs to be brutally disciplined with a bullwhip.   ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 09:03:49 AM »
Fighting on the street is nothing to do with martial arts. Its very psycological and inteligence.
First of all, i am not scared of the type like Bob Sapp. Because, they are enough fool that they use their body to attack me while i throw big rock to his face. Small guys are more dangerous because most of them are armored.
So if a 6 5 300lb geared up monster thats beaten some of the toughest fighters on the planet attacked you - you'd kick his ass? Ok, 'kyomo' ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 09:05:46 AM »
So if a 6 5 300lb geared up monster thats beaten some of the toughest fighters on the planet attacked you - you'd kick his ass? Ok, 'kyomo' ::)
hahaha! these guys have no clue.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 09:39:16 AM »
People are idiots and rude for the most part. I'm bigger than average and if I happen to bump into someone I always say excuse me or sorry. I think that most find the sorry more surprising than getting bumped into.  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 09:53:51 AM »
Mahg- In the future, don't talk to the dude, just punch... and keep punching, and when he's down... use the boots.
a

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
... use the boots.

hahaha, yes, until he attempts to crawl underneath a nearby car. hahahaha, good times...

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
Well, define "taking action". I don't want to go to jail. The law says you can only hit back when hit, but if that massive f**k had gotten me with a clean shot I might've been KTFO. So confusing. I was standing there not knowing if he was going to hit me, or what to do. But f**k, was I pissed.  >:(

This is bullshit man. How do I  make it so that I am no longer the brunt of jokes or people's bullshit. I've never had my "ass beat", I always backed off when I was younger whenever things got tense. I used to be like "chill man I'm sorry" and they always backed off. But I don't want to be the coward anymore, yet I don't want to get hurt or go to jail either.

WHAT THE f**k DO I DO?  ???

get a knuckle duster if you want to "fight".
in a pocket.
when the guy is arguing or starting to act like he s tough, punch him in the nose as quickly as possible and with all your strenght.
Whatever the guy 's weight, he s gonna b knocked off, his face covered in blood.Totally shocked and confused.

You win before it even started.

Make sure there are no cameras anywhere...no cops...

And hit people from behind,or while they re looking somewhere else... dont hesitate, there are no rules in a street fight,no loyalty and others bullshits... Just make sure you re not the guy going to the hospital.

You can carry a knife too, but once you reveal it you d better make sure the guy facing you will run scared shitless as soon as he sees the blade.
Sometimes the bully can say "ok, go for it, stab me , come on', and if you dont want to, he s gonna win psychologically...
So a good ole big knife can help, but you really have to make sure the guy will give it up immediately.

Knife is another good option when facing SEVERAL bullies. They know you re going to use it.
Always carry a knuckle duster in a pocket. Even if you re 114 lbs, you re gonna make the sob who assaulted you regret it forever. (dont forget to wash it and remove the skin and blood on it afterwards...)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
Well, I've never been in a fight, but almost got in one today.

This guy, a foot taller and about 100 pounds heavier stepped on my foot at the taxi stand (accidentally I think) but didn't apologise or say anything. He acted like nothing happened. No remorse look, no apology, nothing. It didn't hurt much, but it was a significant foot step, not a slight one, it was his entire foot on my foot, a kind of step that I felt warranted an apology.

Me: You should apologise
Him: It was an accident (angry look)
Me: Still
Him: Got a problem?
Me: No, just expecting a bit of courtesy
Him: Oh yeah
Me: Yeah
Him: Wanna fight?
Me: Not really
Him: Then shut up
Me: f**k you
Him: Wanna go
Me: Fine lets do it
Him: Ehh whatever

Then he just looks in front and we don't speak and the taxi comes and he goes.

2 questions...

1) I was pissed and ready to go but I couldn't help but have this SCARED SHITLESS feeling inside of me. My heart was beating like crazy. I think if it happened I'd have let it happen and would've fought, but is the feeling of fear normal?

2) Also, how does a fight work? How do you know a fight is on, and how do you know when it's over?

90% of fights are won on the first blow.  you should have given your best shot to the ear or tip of the chin.  don't ever WAIT to see if a fight is ON!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 10:51:07 AM »
Well, define "taking action". I don't want to go to jail. The law says you can only hit back when hit, but if that massive f**k had gotten me with a clean shot I might've been KTFO. So confusing. I was standing there not knowing if he was going to hit me, or what to do. But f**k, was I pissed.  >:(

This is bullshit man. How do I  make it so that I am no longer the brunt of jokes or people's bullshit. I've never had my "ass beat", I always backed off when I was younger whenever things got tense. I used to be like "chill man I'm sorry" and they always backed off. But I don't want to be the coward anymore, yet I don't want to get hurt or go to jail either.

WHAT THE f**k DO I DO?  ???
Start with someone you can handle, next time a 12 year old gives you a mean look or something, knock his tiny ass out!  build up from that! haha
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »
JediKnight... is your avatar what I think it is?  :-\

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2007, 10:53:25 AM »
2 Legit 2 Quit

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2007, 10:54:26 AM »
Nevermind... you changed it from the girl eating shit to the exploding face. That one isn't as bad.  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2007, 10:55:47 AM »
Ahhhhh... I see. Playing shocking avatars.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »
Almost getting into a fight, sounds like the Vince G and TA chronicles. 

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
By posting this you have owned yourself by showing you are a seriously underweight pussy who is afraid to fight.  No wonder your girlfriend cheats on you.  ::)

Wot about you being scared of your fight with derek anthony, Heckler (Adonis) ?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2007, 02:01:52 PM »
dude who cares if a big guy was an asshole... theres a million of them out there.... Usually the big guy is walking around picking on guys half his size... When have you ever seen a big tough guy pick on another Big guy... hardly ever... they usually pick on the smaller guys cause they have a small penis.... and cant see there own feet.....Next time tell him he's a piece of shit and to have a good day... If he swings side step it and ridge hand the big dummy in his throat followed by a knee to the groin and then repeated elbows and knees untill hes no longer standing.. Hope that helps...

P.S. then put your wallet in his hands and say he tried to rob you...

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
If you get in a fight hit him before he has a chance to do anything and keep hitting him until hes not going to get back up...

Ive watched my fair share of bruce lee movies in my time.  ;D

ps - eat motherfuka! I used to be underweight and the only way i got bigger was to force feed now im just a guts.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2007, 03:44:27 PM »
i have always been small and never got into a fight either, except for one time, and i wasn't provoking it. the guy hit me first, so i punched him back. it was over when he doubled over! (the feeling of fear is your adrenaline telling you to either fight the dude or go away!) it's normal bro...it's called"fight or flight reaction! ( i, personally, would have just walked away...if he threw the first punch, then i'd have to defend myself and hit back!)  alot of times, bigger dudes talk alot of shit, and they can't fight or are just as afraid ad you are. STAND UP TO THEM AND THEY BACK DOWN! ACT AS IF You're NUTS! TRY SAYING, "GO AWAY , OR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!" THAT WORKS TOO!  ;) if you act and look intimidating, people will back off!

body88

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2007, 04:06:40 PM »
i have always been small and never got into a fight either, except for one time, and i wasn't provoking it. the guy hit me first, so i punched him back. it was over when he doubled over! (the feeling of fear is your adrenaline telling you to either fight the dude or go away!) it's normal bro...it's called"fight or flight reaction! ( i, personally, would have just walked away...if he threw the first punch, then i'd have to defend myself and hit back!)  alot of times, bigger dudes talk alot of shit, and they can't fight or are just as afraid ad you are. STAND UP TO THEM AND THEY BACK DOWN! ACT AS IF You're NUTS! TRY SAYING, "GO AWAY , OR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!" THAT WORKS TOO!  ;) if you act and look intimidating, people will back off!

Unless they can fight, then they will beat your face in.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
Should have just kicked the fucker in the nuts, or punched him right away. Talking shit gives people a chance to put up their defense.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »
If your that afraid of getting into a fight just tell him your gay, worst case scenario is he makes you his byitch

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »

2) Also, how does a fight work?

Two men enter, one man leaves!

Ron: "I am lazy."

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2007, 11:39:17 PM »

True in some cases but you might just end up in hospital too. Who knows what the other guys been smoking...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2007, 02:39:24 PM »
Fighting on the street is nothing to do with martial arts. Its very psycological and inteligence.
First of all, i am not scared of the type like Bob Sapp. Because, they are enough fool that they use their body to attack me while i throw big rock to his face. Small guys are more dangerous because most of them are armored.

HAHAHAH!!!
Little faggoty shits always say things like this. lol
You just keep big rocks laying around all the time? HA HA

I bet you've also spewed this gem around your tiny dicked friends, "it would be bad if I got in a fight, because I just don't give a shit, and would probably end up gouging his eyes out, or chocking him to death.  I do what it takes to win." 

Y