Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 30, 2014, 08:41:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dina, is she a slag??  (Read 11126 times)
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« on: January 21, 2007, 04:45:34 AM »

i went out with a bird for only the second time last night and she let me lick and bum her ar sehole. Does that make her a slag?
Report to moderator   Logged
Yorkie T
Getbig III

Blades Business Crew.

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:04:31 AM »

i went out with a bird for only the second time last night and she let me lick and bum her ar sehole. Does that make her a slag?

Who gives a fvck, go out with her again tonight and put your dick in it.

Cool B.B.C. Cool
Your MAAAAaaaa
Time Out
Getbig IV

GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 05:05:11 AM »

yes ride her hard then ditch her

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 05:06:46 AM »

Grin i like it!! After about 6 months of not bein able to pull a f ucking thing, i havelike 4 birds after me now, i dont know wots going on, mite get another 1 round tonight  Smiley
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 12:23:26 PM »

yes.

just remember...

what you just fuck and what you make your girl are things that should be worlds apart.

even Mr Grant Michaels would agree with me here..

carpe` vaginum!
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »

yes.

just remember...

what you just f**k and what you make your girl are things that should be worlds apart.

even Mr Grant Michaels would agree with me here..

Exactly.  Keep banging that chick.  If she's g/f material or not, its up to you.
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 12:51:54 PM »

maybe you are just too hot
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 12:52:52 PM »

yanno..me thinks that sometimes..

and then it sounds suspiciously like when some chick told me " i ws the best sex she ever had"

and then i just get mad  Angry

carpe` vaginum!
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »

I bet she waited until the second date so you wouldn't think she's a slut!  LOL
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 02:07:01 PM »

Smiley
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »

honestly how long do you think one should wait  and why?

drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »

honestly how long do you think one should wait  and why?

Stop being so nice to these idiots, LOL!

If she's a slag for putting out so quick what does that make him?

Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 02:38:34 PM »

its the whole slut vs stud debate  which i dont get.

I am a firm believer that man-hos exist and personally I would rather be with someone who does not boink everything that moves, and actually saves himself for a girl he thinks he can have some sort of extended/serious relationship.

Being too available is a turn-off..
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »

my point EXACTLY...

carpe` vaginum!
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »

I am a firm believer that man-hos exist and personally I would rather be with someone who does not boink everything that moves, and actually saves himself for a girl he thinks he can have some sort of extended/serious relationship.

i quite agree, i aint that sort of person, i prefer to be with sum1 regular but its just the stage im at at the moment, i got divorced a few yrs ago so just really gettin back in2 it. its not the fact that we f c ked on the 2nd date its just how she gave her a ss up so easy?
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 03:16:06 PM »

yeah I hear you but maybe she is just into ass sex. For me that is something I would only do with someone I am in a reltionship with after at least a month.. if not longer... sometimes never..lol Though you prolly get to lick it.. just not stick it right

I hear that in some parts where girls must stay virgins, all they do is ass sex...

Have you asked her (not in an accusing fashion.. but maybe word it nicely)?  I have no clue..
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »

to be fair she didnt actually ask me to f ck her ass, i just did it and she didnt object. no i havent asked her, i wudnt know how to say it, haha
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »

If I like someone it doesn't matter when we have sex. I'm not a fan of double standards, especially when it comes to shit like that. The stigma is more of a social than practical. Let's leave the judging up to God. I'm far too fallible.

kodder
Getbig II

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »

I am not too available Tongue
pick me pick me pick me
lol

and the about the virgin and anal thing, yeah used to happen alot in lebanon like 10 years ago.
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 04:01:59 PM »

yeah I hear you but maybe she is just into ass sex. For me that is something I would only do with someone I am in a reltionship with after at least a month.. if not longer... sometimes never..lol Though you prolly get to lick it.. just not stick it right

I hear that in some parts where girls must stay virgins, all they do is ass sex...

Have you asked her (not in an accusing fashion.. but maybe word it nicely)?  I have no clue..

A month!?!??!!??!!??!!??!?!?!??!

Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »

hell yeah.. Im not letting some dude do my bum unless I am comfortable with him and totally into him.. but thats just me.

bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 06:30:50 PM »

I like to wait least a month before I mention anal.  And when I do, I just make a joke about it to "test the water" so to speak
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »

hell yeah.. Im not letting some dude do my bum unless I am comfortable with him and totally into him.. but thats just me.

Dina for the past yr you have tried VERY hard to potray yourself completely the opposite of what u claim to be here..   Undecided

i still love ya babe..but i'm calling bullshit..

carpe` vaginum!
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 04:26:20 AM »

Dina for the past yr you have tried VERY hard to potray yourself completely the opposite of what u claim to be here..   Undecided

i still love ya babe..but i'm calling bullshit..

Actually TO  I am all for people doing crazy kinky stuff. I never came on here and said I gave it up to every tom, dick and harry ( WELL MAYBE HARRY).. the most I ever said was being partial to an open relationship if that worked for both parties.... as well as being open to doing all sorts of kinky things.

I am all for the same standards for women and men..  just because I do not do something doesnt mean I would judge someone for doing it. If a girl wants to shag ten guys in a week.. thats cool.. especially more so if it is ok for a guy to do the same..  Do I want to do that..no.. does it make the person doing it a bad person.. hell no..  to each their own.

If I went on a first date with someone, and could see myself in a relationship with them and it just so happened  that we ended up in bed... I would shag them.. but I would not have anal sex with them..   thats just me... I prolly would not let them cum in my mouth either.. there are just some things I dont do until a certain comfort level has been reached. (disclaimer... I might not have been as particular when I was in my early 20's I prolly shagged some guys I  could have done without)

So darling, considering that you dont know me...  you may assume certain things.. but those assumptions are very very incorrect.
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 04:43:27 AM »

I never came on here and said I gave it up to every tom, dick and harry ( WELL MAYBE HARRY)..
that made me milk come out my nose  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!