Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 01, 2014, 07:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dina, is she a slag??  (Read 10964 times)
The.Giant
Getbig IV

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2007, 02:01:21 AM »

Aside from my first girlfriend when I was 16 I've never dated a chick that I hadn't slept with.

If i meet a girl and I'm into her there's a good chance we'll be naked soon. I've had 2 strong relationships with women I've slept with before ever going on a date (met at a party, mutual friends, etc), but that being said both of those had had 5 or less previous sexual partners and the girls who i sleep with casually and would never consider dating typically have a lot more than that.

I guess it's hypocritical but I figure "if we're not into each other enough to f**k after chatting once or twice then the spark isn't there" then on the other hand if she's had a tonne of random hook-ups then she's too easy and not worth my time. I guess i just like to succeed where others have failed.

Then there's always the hose-bags who you never call because you're not too sure what their name was...I should really stop drinking once college is over.

I guess the point of my post was this:
Just because you slammed it the first night doesn't mean she's a slag, but if she has a habit of always getting slammed on the first date then smash that cooter but don't get too serious.
Report to moderator   Logged

It's Hip to be Square!
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »

but if she has a habit of always getting slammed on the first date then smash that cooter but don't get too serious.

u think she's gonna tell ya that?

carpe` vaginum!
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

u think she's gonna tell ya that?
some do
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 09:14:35 AM »

some do

then u know up front wat u r getting into...

to put it crassly..i dont wanna be sold a car with 50k miles on it being told it only has 500  Wink

carpe` vaginum!
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 08:20:40 PM »

yes ride her hard then ditch her

ta ta

LOL agree
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2007, 10:42:52 PM »

LOL agree

now u r gonna get bashed by the "there is no or shouldn't be a double standard" crowd...  Undecided

carpe` vaginum!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!