Author Topic: Scott Steiners chest: Brutal screen cap  (Read 28296 times)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Scott Steiners chest: Brutal screen cap
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »
Well, I can only say one thing:

At least it didn't happen to me.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 05:37:45 PM »
That has to be photoshopped?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 05:49:57 PM »
Everytime i see his chest like this it makes me cringe, he must have a deep deep rage when he realises it looks this bad. He had a great physique at one point, not he looks like garbage. Arms are still knockouts though

3 words - Flesh Eating Disease...
K

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »
hahah.  Classic!  Reality is a bitch.  Eventually all that shit catches up to you.  Monster side chest!!
N

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 05:57:38 PM »
3 words - Flesh Eating Disease...

either that or open heart surgery   you can see his ribs in the center of his chest

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 06:10:40 PM »
either that or open heart surgery   you can see his ribs in the center of his chest

Haa Haa - he was all fake anyways, now he pays the piper...

K

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 06:15:18 PM »
everyone is trippin over a little thing. its no pec tear, nor nerve damage this guy is guilty of neglecting his inner pecs. i train with him

i suggest(if your reading scott) that you perform more narrow grip presses and crossovers to add some mass. your inner chest is lagging, and people are starting to talk.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 06:22:51 PM »
Something happened to his left arm too. And his legs are smaller than ever.

Partial tear on his bicep. Due to all the oil he's shot in them most likely.

The pec thing I doubt is a training injury. I don't know what it is but I don't think it tore like that working out.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 06:37:12 PM »
everyone is trippin over a little thing. its no pec tear, nor nerve damage this f**cker is guilty of neglecting his inner pecs. i train with him

i suggest(if your reading scott) that you perform more narrow grip presses and crossovers to add some mass. your inner chest is lagging, and people are starting to talk.

And you just decide to reveal this info now? Maybe I neglected to see it in another post.
Either way, I call bullshit. >:(

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 06:50:59 PM »
cuato is free!

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
everyone is trippin over a little thing. its no pec tear, nor nerve damage this f**cker is guilty of neglecting his inner pecs. i train with him

You train with him, eh?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »

yeh o.k muscle vaporized.....
K

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »
Probably too many years of doing shit, and either not coming off at all, or using very little amounts and considering that "coming off."
At some point, the body is going to just start failing, and I think that's what we may be seeing- Steiner's body is crumbling little by little.
And if he continues to wrestle, he'll have to stay on shit in order to take the pounding in the ring. :-\

I think he's been 'on' since about 95 or earlier. I doubt he ever came off for more than a month during 95 - 2001 (apart from his shoulder surgery op in 99), since he was wrestling at least once every few weeks back then, and was huge on every show he was on.

Then was on from November 2002 to present day, most likely. I'd say he's been on WAY more than the typical BBer, since he needed to present his body every month, and not just peak for a contest once a year.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2007, 08:16:59 PM »
Kind of amazing how much these guys invest their bodies into something with little to no residual rewards
$

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
 :D

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 09:45:27 PM »
People always remark about steiners physique, but it has NOT been any good since he started destroying it with oils, like another guy said.  Early on he was agile, strong, conditioned (cardio wise), lean, flexable AND a great wrestler and an intense pro wrestler with a thick physique.  Then, like many others he started to do crazy things to hios body and he just fell apart....he couldn't even extend his arms from the oils.  It also seemed as if he tore some fibers from the radial brachialis as well ( probably because of repeated micro damage from injections).  As for the chest, who knows.  The nerve thing seems to be a possibility, but I wouldn't put site injections past anyone that uses oils and that will cause slight tearing as a result of micro fiber damage.   

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
Didn't Ruhl's chest have a little gap in the inner chest area at this past Olympia?

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »
Dennis James also has a weird inner chest.
TEAM REPTILIAN

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
ive got a tear on my inner left pec, (its minor) thats visable when in shape, and ive never done a site shot in the chest ever, mines similar to the tear on the inside of Dennis James pec that is visable when in shape.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 10:23:45 PM »
Jesus Christ what a difference a couple years makes

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »
Looks like open hart surgery and then not taking enough time off training chest.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
People always remark about steiners physique, but it has NOT been any good since he started destroying it with oils, like another guy said.  Early on he was agile, strong, conditioned (cardio wise), lean, flexable AND a great wrestler and an intense pro wrestler with a thick physique.  Then, like many others he started to do crazy things to hios body and he just fell apart....he couldn't even extend his arms from the oils.  It also seemed as if he tore some fibers from the radial brachialis as well ( probably because of repeated micro damage from injections).  As for the chest, who knows.  The nerve thing seems to be a possibility, but I wouldn't put site injections past anyone that uses oils and that will cause slight tearing as a result of micro fiber damage.    
It never ceases to amaze how dumb some people are.  Wrestlers are probably some of the dumbest though.  You'd have to be stoned to even think about getting involved in that circus of idiots.  Not like pro bodybuilding is that much smarter though.  At least it's "real"...ahah
N

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 12:12:44 AM »
he's only 45?

Bull Terrier!

• Getbig II
  • Where my dogs at ??
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 01:51:07 AM »
I am pretty sure it has got to do with the tattoo, the cross with the hart in the middle.. it is exatcly on the same spot, and on this recent photo it is almost like it isn't there anymore.... so maybe something in the removing process went wrong and destroyed the nerves of the muscle....

So it is either something in this direction,
or something totally else  8) .

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 05:37:56 AM »
Everytime i see his chest like this it makes me cringe, he must have a deep deep rage when he realises it looks this bad. He had a great physique at one point, not he looks like garbage. Arms are still knockouts though

Ya, he definatly did something. Gary Strydom has the same problem if you look at his recent pics. Possibly a torn pec or something. Regardless, he still looks freaky.

PB