Author Topic: MySpace, You Tube: Biggest Govt conspiracy ever!  (Read 4630 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: MySpace, You Tube: Biggest Govt conspiracy ever!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 08:38:38 AM »

No, because you wouldn't find anyone on there with similar interests!!

LOSER!!!

Translation:

Tombo has a myspace page.  :D

...several of them in fact.

...plus he spends at least 18 hours a day trying to get people to "add" him.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 08:49:51 AM »
just to be sure you guys should stop posting on getbig

big brother is watching
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 08:51:58 AM »
youtube and google video have done a lot to undermine the govt's position on quite a few big issues of our time, including the war/WMD and especially 9/11.

If they owned it, I think they'd kill it pretty quick or restrict that kinda stuff.  Although NBC did buy control over youtube last year, and some bright people believe the media and govt are fk buddies.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »
If you file an income tax return, the gov't already has your name, address, age, place of employment, and income.

So, they look at your myspace emails and find out that you're also a big My Chemical Romance fan.

What exactly are they gonna do with that information?

How about a guy looking to move up the latter at his company but he so fucking stupid he has weed plants all over his site(you see that shit all the time on there)...Or guys emailing him saying what a blast they had the other night and how fucked up they still are...

One of the biggest secrets in business is just how racist people are(esp. the higher ups)...You don't think when these guys search a site that the material on there is going to be used against them...How many white women on myspace have 3/4 of their buddy list consisting of black guys...Some of these people are burying themselves and they don't even know it...

It may not be right but it is how the world works...And in smaller businesses these types of things are amplified...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
FOr the newbies:

Al Q is the millionaire in the Benz.
Paki Intelligence is the hot girl riding shotgun with Al Q.
The US is the blackbelt walking down the road with our ugly girlfriend.

We good so far?

We hate walking but we have no gas money.  So when we see Paki riding with AlQ, we will send a wink to Paki.  This ho Paki will scream "That American just winked at me.  You need to go kick his ass!".  She knows you're a blackbelt, but she's rather ride with you than smelly AlQ.

AlQ jumps out of his car as he is egged on by Paki.  He swings at you, and your ugly bitch girlfriend screams "no fighting!".  So, you let yourself get hit in the face a few times (psst... 911).  She sees blood drawn and yell something about kicking his ass.  So, you unload on the dude.  You punch, kick, bite, just wail the shit out of him.   but you don't kill him.  You're the hero today!  You might need to be a hero next week, and AlQ is a nice punching bag!

After pummeling AlQ and letting him limp off, you make eyes at Paki and hop in the car.  The last thing US does before driving off with the Paki slut is to throw the ugly girlfriend (the us population) under the tires. 

make sense now?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »
FOr the newbies:

Al Q is the millionaire in the Benz.
Paki Intelligence is the hot girl riding shotgun with Al Q.
The US is the blackbelt walking down the road with our ugly girlfriend.

We good so far?

We hate walking but we have no gas money.  So when we see Paki riding with AlQ, we will send a wink to Paki.  This ho Paki will scream "That American just winked at me.  You need to go kick his ass!".  She knows you're a blackbelt, but she's rather ride with you than smelly AlQ.

AlQ jumps out of his car as he is egged on by Paki.  He swings at you, and your ugly bitch girlfriend screams "no fighting!".  So, you let yourself get hit in the face a few times (psst... 911).  She sees blood drawn and yell something about kicking his ass.  So, you unload on the dude.  You punch, kick, bite, just wail the shit out of him.   but you don't kill him.  You're the hero today!  You might need to be a hero next week, and AlQ is a nice punching bag!

After pummeling AlQ and letting him limp off, you make eyes at Paki and hop in the car.  The last thing US does before driving off with the Paki slut is to throw the ugly girlfriend (the us population) under the tires. 

make sense now?

!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 11:34:51 PM »
Don't any of ya'll think that all the data put in myspace and youtube and other sites is systmatically put into a file in the FBI and CIA Database..  Forever!  If you don't ya'll would be quite naive.  I would never make a myspace page, heck, everyone's emails are surely conveniently filed away.

I don't even use my own IP address.

I think you're smart to do that! Look how much the internet is taking away our privacy. We each make cyber personalities (myspaces) and make them available to the world wide web.

Imagine the world in another 50 years. There's going to be so much detailed descriptions of every individual available to anyone. Kinda like in back to the future 2.

Perhaps we're witnessing the abolition of privacy.
~

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 07:11:55 AM »
I think you're smart to do that! Look how much the internet is taking away our privacy. We each make cyber personalities (myspaces) and make them available to the world wide web.

Imagine the world in another 50 years. There's going to be so much detailed descriptions of every individual available to anyone. Kinda like in back to the future 2.

Perhaps we're witnessing the abolition of privacy.

It's like the pictures of someone coming back to haunt them like the Ms usa chick from nevada.

In 25 years, the next presidential election will have their past myspace pages as ammunition against eachother.  Unreal that more people don't see this happening.
Most are all show no go!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 07:49:05 AM »
Don't any of ya'll think that all the data put in myspace and youtube and other sites is systmatically put into a file in the FBI and CIA Database..  Forever!  If you don't ya'll would be quite naive.  I would never make a myspace page, heck, everyone's emails are surely conveniently filed away.

I don't even use my own IP address.

dont matter the IANA know where u r...

relax..the CIA or FBI isn't looking for juicers..or folks that smoke weed...  :-\

they got bigger fish to fry..
carpe` vaginum!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 09:27:22 AM »

relax..the CIA or FBI isn't looking for juicers..or folks that smoke weed...  :-\

How ironic it is that I had smoked a few bowls before I made my post in this thread!

I'm sober now and still stand by chainsaw on this topic. Don't forget we're living in the "information age". Everyone is being scrutinized by everyone.
~

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

haha like me? Hahaha you're such a fucking twat mate ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 10:02:53 AM »
haha like me? Hahaha you're such a fucking twat mate ;D

you should be worried...i mean you have said many many times you want all muslims dead..

1.7 billion people might not take kindly to that..and i'm sure the CIa is listening  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
::) oh brother...

Less coke mate...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »

well i'll tell ya...Alot of the gear going around does come from places like Iran/Pakastan ect. Its a multi/million dollar business...If Gh/15 is telling the truth about a 1/4 of what he does...Trust me they know exactly who he is and everyone around him...