Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Vs. Dorian Yates  (Read 9546 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Ronnie Coleman Vs. Dorian Yates
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
Seriously ND, the nearly 900 pages of the truce thread transformed you into a Ronnie big hater.
You spread negativity in every single thread Ronnie is mentioned. All this does nothing but showing how biased you are also when you pretend to give fair assessments. 

He does have a point though, come on, that pic is funny.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 04:48:59 PM »
Seriously ND, the nearly 900 pages of the truce thread transformed you into a Ronnie big hater.
You spread negativity in every single thread Ronnie is mentioned. All this does nothing but showing how biased you are also when you pretend to give fair assessments. 

Negativity? whats negative? I dare you to find me one post where I make fun of Ronnie's speech , or the way he articulates himself IT CAN'T BE DONE and why? its no my style

Ronnie gets credit when he looked his best 1996 up until 1999 Olympia and post that 2001 Arnold Classic after that he looks like garbage in my opinion 2003 included

I don't hate Ronnie I'm critical of his physique yes , I strongly feel Dorian would beat him at his best yes , but spare me the I hate Ronnie rant , Hulkster tried this rant to no avail so like him nice try , even after those racial comments he made I said I don't think Ronnie is racist so please follow my posts more closely before you jump to conclusions

and my assessments are a lot more fair and honest than my adversaries lol

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 04:50:59 PM »
Yates apparently likes to back down, willingly takes his black eye like a pussy. Ron on the other hand was a bona fide athlete who could administer a good whooping on or off stage. ;)

maybe you could train him on your bowflex.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »
Negativity? whats negative? I dare you to find me one post where I make fun of Ronnie's speech , or the way he articulates himself IT CAN'T BE DONE and why? its no my style

Ronnie gets credit when he looked his best 1996 up until 1999 Olympia and post that 2001 Arnold Classic after that he looks like garbage in my opinion 2003 included

I don't hate Ronnie I'm critical of his physique yes , I strongly feel Dorian would beat him at his best yes , but spare me the I hate Ronnie rant , Hulkster tried this rant to no avail so like him nice try , even after those racial comments he made I said I don't think Ronnie is racist so please follow my posts more closely before you jump to conclusions

and my assessments are a lot more fair and honest than my adversaries lol

Oh come on, don't be so modest! You posted the damn oxygen pic so may times...like it's big deal... It happens that a big man, dehydrated, carb depleted can go short of breath. At least Ronnie never ended up in the emergency room. If you look well you can find also pics of Gunther vomiting during 2005 Olympia. So what? We all know it's an extreme discipline and these guys push their bodies to the limit. Is it healthy? No, big news!
And every time Ronnie is mentioned... bang! You come up with the same 2003 backstage gut pictures.
I don't want to change your opinions, they are different than mine and I respect them, I just think you're overdoing it...
I'm not a fan of Dorian's physique but I don't post in every single Dorian thread his gut or his torn biceps pics...

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 01:17:07 AM »
Oh yeah, a Mr Olympia with no biceps, I forgot about that. Imagine trying to explain to a child why the muscleman has no arms, he wouldn't understand. Maybe it's arrested development but I don't see how this was forgivable either. Back + arms vs. back+no arms. Not to mention quads delts and chest. That's almost all the muscular mass on the body. Ergo there is more to hate on Dorian's stubby powerlifter physique.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
 ::) Ok "bear" hahahah I think you're going overboard with the "no arms" comment. He didn't have the best arms, but they were still 21 inches. At least Yates chest stuck out farther than his stomach.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 03:43:36 AM »
Ok 'realkarateblackbelt' ::) Jesus, one can't help but feel low bothering to debate with morons like you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 08:47:39 AM »
Ok 'realkarateblackbelt' ::) Jesus, one can't help but feel low bothering to debate with morons like you.

Hulkster?
That you?
Haha.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
ND will comment on how dry dorian looks there, and that trumps everything, including the lack of muscle in the arms, skinny quads and a huge waist.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 09:17:18 AM »
ND will comment on how dry dorian looks there, and that trumps everything, including the lack of muscle in the arms, skinny quads and a huge waist.

More than likely, he will comment on the fact that Dorian is not even posing, or holding his waist tight, which is entirely truthful.
Sorry, but there are a million worse onstage pics of Ronnie letting it all hang out.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 09:48:34 AM »
More than likely, he will comment on the fact that Dorian is not even posing, or holding his waist tight, which is entirely truthful.
Sorry, but there are a million worse onstage pics of Ronnie letting it all hang out.

you mean like this?

the arms, the taper, etc. etc.

please.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »
Hahahaha with a name like "Bear" you automatically discredit yourself. Are you discretely advertising?  ;D

I'm not surprised you would blindly worship a large man with gigantic striated glutes and femme features - droopy teet-like pectoralis and pregnant stomach.

TEAM REPTILIAN

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 02:25:42 AM »
Hahahaha with a name like "Bear" you automatically discredit yourself. Are you discretely advertising?  ;D

I'm not surprised you would blindly worship a large man with gigantic striated glutes and femme features - droopy teet-like pectoralis and pregnant stomach.

Yes, he is only hear to get the attention of BayBGM, Robertthebruce or Onebigman ;D
I

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 02:34:01 AM »
you mean like this?

oh please, I would gladly take that physique over the '40-inch-waist-with-17-inch-arms-look' any day. ::)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 02:50:30 AM »

Alright mate, calm down, you were my friend earlier in this thread, lol. 'Bear' is only taken to mean that which you are implying amongst American meatheads who come up against buff/fat homos on a daily basis. English regular people can still use the real word for its actual meaning. But I understand that the homosexual culture of which you are a part inhibits any differentiation of context with regard to this word.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 04:12:41 AM »
No Titus never hit Yates.

Titus bitch slapped Melvin Anthony. Melvin didn't do anything either.
He also knocked out some Jiu Jitsu guy that was pissed at him for hitting on his girl.

Some prizefighter guy was hired to sucker punch Yates because of some business deal that went sour.
I heard 2 versions and still dont' know the truth. I' ve heard what you wrote, but that Yates wasn't punched by anyone. Weird is the second versio, that someone was owing Yates some money and he tried to solve it, but then again no one knows if he got into a fight. Some say that the black-eye foto was taken after one of is MMA trainings, that he has being doing. But like I told you, I heard it, but I don't know if it is tru and apparently only Yates knows the truth.
S

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 04:14:13 AM »
lights out ronnie

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »
lights out ronnie

Holy shit!
He's lookin damn thick still.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 06:20:09 PM »
I heard 2 versions and still dont' know the truth. I' ve heard what you wrote, but that Yates wasn't punched by anyone. Weird is the second versio, that someone was owing Yates some money and he tried to solve it, but then again no one knows if he got into a fight. Some say that the black-eye foto was taken after one of is MMA trainings, that he has being doing. But like I told you, I heard it, but I don't know if it is tru and apparently only Yates knows the truth.

I'm just repeating stuff that's been repeated by other peeps.

I remember someone posting the guy that supposedly punched Dorian a while back. Some big brawler guy. I think he was Dutch or something.
TEAM REPTILIAN

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 02:26:32 AM »
I'm just repeating stuff that's been repeated by other peeps.

I remember someone posting the guy that supposedly punched Dorian a while back. Some big brawler guy. I think he was Dutch or something.
Yes, I remember too, it was a Dutch kickboxer!
S

ButtonMan

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2007, 05:31:51 AM »
Yes, I remember too, it was a Dutch kickboxer!

Dutch Free Fighter Dick Vrij .... big fella

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2007, 06:47:41 AM »
Dutch Free Fighter Dick Vrij .... big fella

So it is true that this Dutch fighter punched Dorian?
S

ButtonMan

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2007, 07:11:50 AM »
So it is true that this Dutch fighter punched Dorian?

Dutch fighters punch everybody .... including Dorian Yates  ;D