Author Topic: no no no... I didn't just read this... no it can't be true...  (Read 5318 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: no no no... I didn't just read this... no it can't be true...
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
Roll your eyes, but you know I'm right ;)  Afterall you're the one who has family talks about me.  You're daughter told you to "engage me" was how you fraised it.  You had you're little talk about wether to ignore me or debate me and you admitted following your daughters advice... Oh brother.... now that's pathetic... ::) I'm sorry to tell you, I don't talk to members of my family about you. Or seek their advice on how to handle you... aahaahaha  You on the other hand have brought your daughters into this stuff more than once.  ahahahahhahhahhahahhaa :P

1. He rolls his eyes when he has no argument for the facts presented

2. He continually tells me how to raise my son (when I am on the floor playing with the little bugger 9 hours every day), yet he believes his own daughter, 17 and a virgin/never drinker, ready for college, tells him everything.

3. He lives in Hawaii and is completely unconcerned about global warming.

4. He's admitted in the past that if a plane was going to fly into a building where his daughter worked, "of course" he'd trust Alex Jones to trust him before the prez.

5. He blows goats. I have proof.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »
LOL!  You guys think about me waaaaay too much.  But I'm flattered.  I'm also married and a heterosexual, just so you know. 

Oh, and  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 11:29:05 AM »
LOL!  You guys think about me waaaaay too much.  But I'm flattered.  I'm also married and a heterosexual, just so you know. 

No one mentioned any question of your sexual orientation.

Well, except you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 06:32:46 PM »
::)
Coward and troll, that's all you will ever be ;)

Oh here let me get your troll response for you, " ::)"  Keep it up, you won't get me to melt so you can go crying to Ron. ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 06:34:15 PM »
1. He rolls his eyes when he has no argument for the facts presented

2. He continually tells me how to raise my son (when I am on the floor playing with the little bugger 9 hours every day), yet he believes his own daughter, 17 and a virgin/never drinker, ready for college, tells him everything.

3. He lives in Hawaii and is completely unconcerned about global warming.

4. He's admitted in the past that if a plane was going to fly into a building where his daughter worked, "of course" he'd trust Alex Jones to trust him before the prez.

5. He blows goats. I have proof.
The guy is stupid as hell... We have intensone who bails and acts like he didn't see your reply and Beachbum who can only muster, " ::)" when he has noting...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »

Again we're not the one who have family talks about you... You on the other hand admitted otherwise... pathetic... ;D