Author Topic: The Better Candidate - Obama or Clinton?  (Read 8229 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Better Candidate - Obama or Clinton?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 09:40:40 AM »
1. only a complete twunt would believe these terms are disclosed
2. only a complete twunt would believe US oil and infrastructure teams work for free
3. only a complete twunt would not look at the historical examples of nation rebuilding and private companies

now, time burglar, go read a fking book or something. 

LOL.  You kill me.  You wax eloquent about how we went to war to obtain these "infrastructure contracts," and now you admit you have no idea what the terms of these "infrastructure contracts" are.  My goodness.  You're not the sharpest pencil in the box 240.

Now, go back to running your nickel and dime business.  Gotta pay that rent. 

Oh, and speaking of books, I am finishing up John C. Maxwell's "Ethics 101:  What Every Leader Needs to Know."  Great book.  I highly recommend it. 

I'll be reading Helter Skelter next, about the Manson murders.  I suggest you avoid that one.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Better Candidate - Obama or Clinton?
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
LOL.  You kill me.  You wax eloquent about how we went to war to obtain these "infrastructure contracts," and now you admit you have no idea what the terms of these "infrastructure contracts" are.  My goodness.  You're not the sharpest pencil in the box 240.

Now, go back to running your nickel and dime business.  Gotta pay that rent. 

the special ed kids are throwing their feces from the windows of the short bus again.