Author Topic: Pro's, Help me improve your wikipedia articles.  (Read 1977 times)

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Pro's, Help me improve your wikipedia articles.
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »
I tried posting this in the "Gossip" area since it was the area that got the most attention but I quickly realized that It wasn't likely that I would get much help there. So I decided to post it here as well in an effort it might not get swamped with nonsense. 

Basically here's the deal...

If you are a Pro Bodybuilder and want your Wikipedia article to have an image then please post a copyright free image in this thread and release all copyright of the image to me which I can release to the public domain and put into the article. Just post the image that you or a friend took(No pro photographer images since they own the copyright) and say "I release this image to you."

If you are a Pro Bodybuilder with a Wikipedia article and want to help improve your article then simply point out factual errors in your article or provide other relevant information.

If you can do any of the above and are not a Professional and are simply a fan then you can help as well.

Thanks.

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Re: Pro's, Help me improve your wikipedia articles.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 02:15:40 AM »
heres pne for Bob  ;D
Part time?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 06:55:42 AM »
Here is an article I just created last night for Dave Palumbo. He E-mailed me and let me use a couple of his pictures as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Palumbo

Those pictures probably belong to Per Bernal.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:36:05 AM »
Maybe so, but I figure that since Palumbo gave me permission at least it's OK with wikipedia standards. If Mr. Bernal decides to object then I can have them taken down and get Mr. Palumbo to provide one that he took himself.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
Maybe so, but I figure that since Palumbo gave me permission at least it's OK with wikipedia standards. If Mr. Bernal decides to object then I can have them taken down and get Mr. Palumbo to provide one that he took himself.

The photographer, not the object has copyrights on a picture.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »
The photographer, not the object has copyrights on a picture.

-Hedge

I'm well aware of that. However it's possible Mr. Palumbo himself has the copyright to them.