Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 22, 2014, 03:04:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebecca ryann..holy jesus  (Read 6681 times)
atrain
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:45:26 AM »

I just checked out your site.  www.rebeccaryann.com  She is doing hardcore now.  She has a store with xxx guy/girl dvd's.  Shit I had my credit card out intill I saw the price.   $149.00  What the hell is up with that.  She is damn hot.....but not that hot. Embarrassed
Report to moderator   Logged
MM2K
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 05:19:06 AM »

Yeah, she has been doing boy/girl hardcore for something like 6 months now. I wouldnt shell out that kind of money for her dvds, but I highly recommend joining her  website. It is a dam good deal. She has atleast 1400mb worth of downloadable videos and TONS of pictures. And all her webchats are archived. Actually, her website is what all fitness/glamour models should strive to emulate with their personal sites. Im not saying they need to do the kinds of hardcore stuff that she does (though I certainly wouldnt mind that), but just in terms of the number of pictures and videos and length of videos, all models should strive for that kind of quality. It is probably the best personal site I have ever joined. It is 30 bucks a month but it is well worth it and you can cancel anytime.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 09:43:13 AM »

HOLY SHIT.. I didn't believe it until I went to the site and checked.. this bitch is crazy
she's mediocre at best and she's trying to sell her dvd's for $140 a pop.. WTF !?!

Running Time:

Approx. 36 Minutes

Cost:

$129.00

Левиафан
The Squadfather
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 09:44:24 AM »

HOLY SHIT.. I didn't believe it until I went to the site and checked.. this bitch is crazy
she's mediocre at best and she's trying to sell her dvd's for $140 a pop.. WTF !?!

Running Time:

Approx. 36 Minutes

Cost:

$129.00
hahahaha, i'm sure you've been with SOOOOO much better. Roll Eyes
MM2K
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »

Whats odd is that her website has atleast 10 or 20 times the content of one of those dvds and the website is only 30 bucks. Those better be some dam good dvds. She better be doing 15 man gangbangs on those dvds.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »

hahahaha, i'm sure you've been with SOOOOO much better. Roll Eyes

Having bounced at most of Toronto's premiere clubs for the last 5-6 years I can definetly say I have Smiley

Левиафан
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 05:11:58 PM »

Whats odd is that her website has atleast 10 or 20 times the content of one of those dvds and the website is only 30 bucks. Those better be some dam good dvds. She better be doing 15 man gangbangs on those dvds.

lol @ 15 man gangbangs

#
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!