Author Topic: Do you have to be connected to buy the under the counter stuff from GNC?  (Read 5253 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Do you have to be connected to buy the under the counter stuff from GNC?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 12:42:08 PM »
when i was in high school and juicing on creatine, our coach told us "i hear some of you are one some crap you bought at gnc.  tell you what, come over after practice and i'll sell you stuff that's 3x better for half the price.  all you gotta do is promise you'll workout.  oh and it's gonna taste a lot like gatorade".

we just rolled our eyes because he didn't know the power we were all packing in our creatine capsules (back when they were sold in 1g capsules, only 60 bucks for 120 grams baby!!)

I hope you'll never get into the NBA!  ;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 12:52:56 PM »
A friend of mine recently bought some "roids" according to him from gnc,

do they stock that shit specially?
the code word is "Lattimer".

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »
My local GNC is opening a starbux inside. U can sip a latte or frappucino while a hot sexy nurse in a tight little outfit with her tits and ass hangin out injects u with the most potent steroids, all guaranteed to 983.34439383494% more effective than the steroids u get elsewhere.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 12:59:51 PM »
My local GNC is opening a starbux inside. U can sip a latte or frappucino while a hot sexy nurse in a tight little outfit with her tits and ass hangin out injects u with the most potent steroids, all guaranteed to 983.34439383494% more effective than the steroids u get elsewhere.

If there isn't a blowjob included, i'm not going.  :(

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

Only if you tip $ 10.00
K

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 01:02:44 PM »
So now we know what has been holding Kamali back all these years.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »

Well, it's a funny story actually... German American Technologies sent DA over to make an appearance and promote that "fat burner" product of theirs... But Derek kept pushing the nurses out of the way to get his hands on the customers' buttocks and offering to give them blowjobs... He made a big fuss... In the end, one of the baristas behind the counter had to give him a day-old latte and say "there there Derek, that tastes just like baby batter." And Derek swallowed every last drop, I kid you not!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »
Well, it's a funny story actually... German American Technologies sent DA over to make an appearance and promote that "fat burner" product of theirs... But Derek kept pushing the nurses out of the way to get his hands on the customers' buttocks and offering to give them blowjobs... He made a big fuss... In the end, one of the baristas behind the counter had to give him a day-old latte and say "there there Derek, that tastes just like baby batter." And Derek swallowed every last drop, I kid you not!!!

???
HAHA, RON.....

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2007, 02:57:14 PM »
Pollux, that is "mighty white of you" to fess-up to something like that!

Ha... listen to you. Coming from a "white man's opinion".  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
Yes it's good to know someone.  I know a guy here and he gives me free stuff all the time.  And working there you can get some free stuff too obviously

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »
???

Yeah, that's it! Derek swears by that shit!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
A lot of people consider most supps the same as roids, and think they're just as effective.

Prolific

• Getbig I
  • non entity
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »
A lot of people consider most supps the same as roids, and think they're just as effective.
That's just ignorance.
empty your mind

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 05:16:38 PM »

Ha... who are you hanging out with?  :D

musclehead1

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 06:49:51 PM »
A friend of mine recently bought some "roids" according to him from gnc,

do they stock that shit specially?
Dude you're a dumbass I can't beleive you have the nerve to even say something like that.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »
Hahahahaha...

Teenagers in my gym like the locla highschool football team kids come in on Monday nights. You know...5 deep. ALL bench pressing.

This one time...at band camp, one of them who kind of knows me and my brother came up to me in confidence and aske dme if he could talk to me about 'something'.

We went to the other side of the gym and he asks me he goes...'Block, you know about roids, right?'

'...I started jucin bro...I just want to talk to you about it cuz I dont wanna fcuk myself up...coach wants me to put on 20lbs this summer so...'

Then we go outside to his car and he has a jug of NOXplode in his trunk under like 5 blankets. Hidden.

Waaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha!

He goes..." yea the dude at GNC said it was the same as roids...u ever hear of this stuff before? "

I look at him and say...'Son? U ever hear of 'Bionabol'?

Hahahahahahaha!

you have told this story 15 times  and all 15 times you have change the details...

still amusing...
Here comes the money shot

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »
Dude you're a dumbass I can't beleive you have the nerve to even say something like that.

bad move questioning the great david paul.

Musclehead1, oh brother, i bet you're the type of "guy" who when driving down the street (while adjusting your sideview mirror so your "biceps" can be seen by you all the time), gets flagged down by some black guy who goes "excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Main Street?", answers with "Yes, I'll let you stuff your black pile of humanity you're hiding in your pants down my throat!!" to which the innocent man responds with speeding off frantically.

we have enough of your kind around here.  Earl1972 Homos like you need to stay off this board.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2007, 07:17:41 PM »

Musclehead1, oh brother, i bet you're the type of "guy" who when driving down the street (while adjusting your sideview mirror so your "biceps" can be seen by you all the time), gets flagged down by some black guy who goes "excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Main Street?", answers with "Yes, I'll let you stuff your black pile of humanity you're hiding in your pants down my throat!!" to which the innocent man responds with speeding off frantically.

we have enough of your kind around here.  Earl1972 Homos like you need to stay off this board.

haha i have 'adjusted' my moon roof when a chick was behind me or to the side of me to flex my arm for her.  brutal insecurities.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2007, 07:19:51 PM »
haha i have 'adjusted' my moon roof when a chick was behind me or to the side of me to flex my arm for her.  brutal insecurities.

i don't think it's musclehead1's insecurities that make him post like that.  i think it goes deeper.  issues with daddy and his "poker buddies" perhaps?
Deep Tissue Massage

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »

I know.

Fucking unreal.
HAHA, RON.....

musclehead1

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »

you must be a dumbass like david paul who thinks he can get roids from GNC, it also seems like you're his little bitch since you talk about him like he's your pimp.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
you must be a dumbass like david paul who thinks he can get roids from GNC, it also seems like you're his little bitch since you talk about him like he's your pimp.

ha ha, someone's sybian short circuited.  let us know when it's fixed "Igivemusclehead1"
Deep Tissue Massage

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2007, 09:00:57 PM »
Hahahahaha...

Teenagers in my gym like the locla highschool football team kids come in on Monday nights. You know...5 deep. ALL bench pressing.

This one time...at band camp, one of them who kind of knows me and my brother came up to me in confidence and aske dme if he could talk to me about 'something'.

We went to the other side of the gym and he asks me he goes...'Block, you know about roids, right?'

'...I started jucin bro...I just want to talk to you about it cuz I dont wanna fcuk myself up...coach wants me to put on 20lbs this summer so...'

Then we go outside to his car and he has a jug of NOXplode in his trunk under like 5 blankets. Hidden.

Waaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha!

He goes..." yea the dude at GNC said it was the same as roids...u ever hear of this stuff before? "

I look at him and say...'Son? U ever hear of 'Bionabol'?

Hahahahahahaha!

Yo Block! You should have pistol whipped that fool and jacked his ride AND his NOXplode................ you win twice brotha!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

Hahahaaaa

You wanna show him one of the BSN magazine adverts with Ronnie in, then tell him "Dude, you're gonna need some new shirts!"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2007, 03:03:59 AM »
i hope the kid didnt explode that would be shitty