Author Topic: King Kamali: Where is he?  (Read 7245 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: King Kamali
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »

Dear Ron,

There were several errors in your original post, so I went ahead and made the corrections for you (in bold).

You can thank me later.

Your Pal,

G o a t b o y

HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: King Kamali: Where is he?
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 07:57:55 AM »
Maybe he did bodybuilding a huge favour and jumped head first into a lake.

PB

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 08:01:32 AM »
i firmly beleive the reason he wont do any of the top shows is because it will show him to be exactly what he is - a 3rd tier bodybuilder (1st tier - top 10 olympia, 2nd tier - johhny jackson, darrem charles, etc). Whereas if he avoids competing against the 'big boys' of the game as much as possible, he can avoid any direct comparison and claim that he is still improving and knocking on the door of the 1st tier, (which by the way, we all know is bullshit, but the guy is a legend in his own mind remember).

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 08:08:54 AM »
King will next be seen at the Arnold Classic, where not one of you will come up to him and say a word, unlike many of us who do go to the show will.

How do you know that nobody from GetBig talks to King at shows? Just because someone walks up and introduces themselves, and doesn't say "I'm Goatboy from GetBig..." or "I'm that guy that talked more shit than a Chinese radio to you....name is Jimmy" does not mean that we aren't introducing ourselves to him.
Just like many pros, who post here under various anonymous handles and do not tell us they are who they are, why should we tell them who we really are?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 08:12:02 AM »
King Kamali is currently getting ready for the 2007 New York Pro, where he will qualify for the Olympia.  At the moment, he is in New York, in his big house about 30 miles from New York City, with his lovely wife, enjoy life, liberty and his renewal of a Muscletech contract. King will next be seen at the Arnold Classic, where not one of you will come up to him and say a word, unlike many of us who do go to the show will.

Come on Ron. you're 100% sure Kamali will qualify for the O at the new york PRO. He better pray for a top 3 finish, or we'll have another year having fun with Tamali
Get Big, or Die Trying

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 08:17:33 AM »

Come on Ron. you're 100% sure Kamali will qualify for the O at the new york PRO. He better pray for a top 3 finish, or we'll have another year having fun with Tamali
No, he's 73.2574% sure!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 08:18:57 AM »
Kamali is in Naunet, NY ...lifting at New York Sports Club @ 5:30 M-F....

I went there the other day and the bitch was more apologetic than K-fed at a britney spears concert. I told the fat fucker to just quit acting like your the man and be humble... then he said if there was anything else he should know, and I told him to learn how to train without ten people spotting you, then he might build muscle. He told me that he was surprised that I wasnt the 13 year old mommas boy that he imagined... Then I hit the camel jockey so hard that he is probably still sleeping now...  what a piss poor bitch.

Thats funny, I dont recolect you doing all this..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »
i firmly beleive the reason he wont do any of the top shows is because it will show him to be exactly what he is - a 3rd tier bodybuilder (1st tier - top 10 olympia, 2nd tier - johhny jackson, darrem charles, etc). Whereas if he avoids competing against the 'big boys' of the game as much as possible, he can avoid any direct comparison and claim that he is still improving and knocking on the door of the 1st tier, (which by the way, we all know is bullshit, but the guy is a legend in his own mind remember).

You are 100% correct.  His "Olympia qualification" last year was a joke.  He had to enter a third-tier show with hardly any competition, and he still needed a 4th-place gift over Dennis Wolf and the top three having already qualified so he could slide in on a technicality in order to get his "qualification". 

But hey... look out! The "King" is back!  Since he got an "Olympia Qualification" the Cutlers and Colemans of the BB world had better watch out!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 08:26:34 AM »

Dear Ron,

There were several errors in your original post, so I went ahead and made the corrections for you (in bold).

You can thank me later.

Your Pal,

G o a t b o y

Whorge talking sense as usual.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 08:27:05 AM »
You are 100% correct.  His "Olympia qualification" last year was a joke.  He had to enter a third-tier show with hardly any competition, and he still needed a 4th-place gift over Dennis Wolf and the top three having already qualified so he could slide in on a technicality in order to get his "qualification". 

But hey... look out! The "King" is back!  Since he got an "Olympia Qualification" the Cutlers and Colemans of the BB world had better watch out!  ::)

Exactly - that is the image he is trying to create - always the "well if i had competed in that show i would have beat him and him", whilst at the same time staying as far away from competing against the best guys as possible.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 08:40:11 AM »
Nanuet is a crummy ugly town on the truck route to albany.

hope this helps.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 10:46:48 AM »
Where has he been lately? Is he in hiding & training and going to blow us all away again at his next competition?  ::)

maybe he is lubing up his butt for the ass raping he is going to get at the Olympia if he competes...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 11:25:42 AM »

You guys find it amusing knowing thathe is READING all of this right now with 'butterflies' in his stomach?

You guys get that as we type this and laugh as we re-read it...The King has a stone cold frozen look on his face and has the shits from his nerves being in a bundle from all the truth he is reading realizing he isn't fooling anyone.

You guys fathom that WE are fueling his fire and we're going to cause him to be at his BEST for 2007 and guys like Jay must 'watch out' because everyone(including him) is GUNNING for him?

...with your PENS and PENCILS!  ;)
?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »
King Kamali is currently getting ready for the 2007 New York Pro, where he will qualify for the Olympia.  At the moment, he is in New York, in his big house about 30 miles from New York City, with his lovely wife, enjoy life, liberty and his renewal of a Muscletech contract. King will next be seen at the Arnold Classic, where not one of you will come up to him and say a word, unlike many of us who do go to the show will.

Give me a break.
Squishy face retard

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »
i know for a fact that shari is reading this....

hi king ... washed up much ?

a has been who never was .....
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2007, 11:46:14 AM »

:-*  ::)  :-*  ::)  :-*  ::)  :-*  ::)

I'm in loss for words. Why O Why does Ron Himself stick up for this guy so adamantly?
?

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 11:50:06 AM »
if he qualified would he do the olympia

In the last Musclemag, he sent a message to Jay Cutler saying - "Watch out, Brother...we're ALL coming after you" - He predicts that 2007 is going to be his year and that he's going to try and win the Olympia...

Does he really think he's in the same league as a Cutler or Coleman????

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »

Hahahahaha...I know, right?

He should have said...

"...watch out Jay because there are a few guys who might have a chance to GUNN for you but eh...not me, I'm just saying I'll be watching from the audience or something because if I did the Olympia I would place in front of Alex Fedorov or someone. "
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »
  Hahahahaha...I know, right?

He should have said...

"...watch out Jay because there are a few guys who might have a chance to GUNN for you but eh...not me, I'm just saying I'll be watching from the audience or something because if I did the Olympia I would place in front of Alex Fedorov or someone. "
hahahaha, i'm sure Jay is lying awake at night shuddering at the thought of Kamali's massive 15 inch arms, skinny legs and 52 inch stomach gracing the Olympia stage.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 11:59:18 AM »

I gurantee i will. Like i did at the O. I will go up to him and say...Whats up im BIG_MAL..I got a picture with em.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 12:00:40 PM »
hahahaha, i'm sure Jay is lying awake at night shuddering at the thought of Kamali's massive 15 inch arms, skinny legs and 52 inch stomach gracing the Olympia stage.

Even Kenny Jones looks like he's in better shape then Tamali

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2007, 12:02:27 PM »
   :-*  ::)  :-*  ::)  :-*  ::)  :-*  ::)

I'm in loss for words. Why O Why does Ron Himself stick up for this guy so adamantly?

I think Ron just does it to stir the pot knowing it will spark discussion.  No way Ron actually believes that crap.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »
  With all due respect to THE GREAT 'big_mal'. Introducing yourself like that might not even make him notice or recognize the 'screenhandle' It sounds kind of common.

Like...'Ay, I'm Big Joe...'  'Ay...I'm Big Steve'. You know?

Now if you went up to The King and said...'Hey, I'm big_mal from GETBIG...hahahah what did you think of the pic I photoshopped of you with your head on that disgustingly fat body? That was classic wasn't it?' Then put your hand up for a high-five. Hahahaha!
?

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2007, 12:03:51 PM »
 ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V