Author Topic: Top BB vid quotes  (Read 3085 times)

The-Seasons

• Getbig II
  • "and then she's gonna fix me up with your sister"
Re: Top BB vid quotes
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »
maybe some of you guys will know this one its from "ripped to shreds" with jay cutler

he is talking about Golds (flamingo sandhill i think) and the owner or manager is with him and Jay literately will not let this poor guy get a word in. It too funny...everytime the guy goes to talk jay steps in front of him and talks louder haha.

haha yeah, that poor guy! At the end Jay just steps forward to cut him right out of the frame!
"Gee dad, he's big"

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »
haha yeah, that poor guy! At the end Jay just steps forward to cut him right out of the frame!
haha yeah.
bodybuildersreality.com

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »
Well , let's not forget that sick psycho S.O.B. partner of Dennis James in BACK TO BASICS I . When James is training chest and it's time for a replica of a hammer strenght iso chest press, that monkey kept pounding at Dennis' chest harder and harder when Dennis was psyching himself up prior to start the set. You can see how pissed he was becoming at each sucessive pound, LOL  ;D

What an annoying guy!
Train forever !

The-Seasons

• Getbig II
  • "and then she's gonna fix me up with your sister"
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »
This is my favourite 'Ripped to Shreds quote. It's his massage therapist slowly realising the innuendo:

"started working on Jay - Jay needed a tool - Jay could take more than I could give him with my body...so i had to go and buy the tool to get in deeper than i can with my own ...my own body...parts..."

"Gee dad, he's big"