Author Topic: nathan jones?  (Read 4626 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: nathan jones?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2007, 06:50:58 AM »
Archer's gym was awesome, but unfortunately, Terry turned it over to his son Adam and his brother Garry (gay as the day is long) who shifted it to another location and renamed it 'South Bank Fitness club' :-\ Hahahahaha I nearly got kicked out of the place cause they didn't want big guys bending bars or occasionally dropping a dumbell or 2 on the floor. Once Terry left, the whole thing just became a 'fitness' place of sort and out went the hardcore crowd :'(

Brisbane is beautiful and I lived there for 6 years, but it just gets a little too hot during Summer for my taste. Apart from that, I've got nothing bad to say about that city that I'm absolutely still in love with.

WELL YOUR WRONG ON THIS ONE...I USE TO LIVE WITH TERRY AND HIS FAMILY..AND GHARY IS FAR FROM GAY...HE HAD PLENTY OF GOOD LOOKING GIRLS ALL THE TIME ...MAYBE YOU DIDNT LIKE HIS ENGLISH ACCENT..BUT GAY COULDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.......OH THE STORIESD I COULD TELL ABOUT ALL THE GAMG AT ARCHERS...BUT WILL NOT..TILL I GET A GOOD BOOK DEAL :)