Author Topic: helping people loose weight..  (Read 6539 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: helping people loose weight..
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 07:14:44 AM »
My client, MIREL is cool with it. Also he doesn't give a fuck about an american bb forum. This is Romania , so there u have it. But thanx for the input. Have u ever helped someone loose weight? If not , read along, it'll help u.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:51 AM »
You don't know shit about dnp, so stop trying to act like u know cause i'm telling you that when it comes to dieting down , bb or not, u don't know shit.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 07:17:48 AM »
My client, MIREL is cool with it. Also he doesn't give a f**k about an american bb forum. This is Romania , so there u have it. But thanx for the input. Have u ever helped someone loose weight? If not , read along, it'll help u.

aha, so you're claiming romania hasn't any laws about personality rights and that your clients are so dumb they don't care about you posting pics?

You're the nicest PT i've ever heard of.
I have some idea for your GF. put her into a cellar and rape her twice a day, no food. She'll be thin in no time!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 07:18:33 AM »
You don't know shit about dnp, so stop trying to act like u know cause i'm telling you that when it comes to dieting down , bb or not, u don't know shit.

oohhhooo, the romanian tennis player knows all about dnp!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 07:19:01 AM »
My client, MIREL is cool with it. Also he doesn't give a f**k about an american bb forum. This is Romania , so there u have it. But thanx for the input. Have u ever helped someone loose weight? If not , read along, it'll help u.

Well first off I am glad to hear that you are not in America, because I was going to ask you were you train out of...I have been a personal trainer for around 5 years...I only train people on the side now....
You Can't Do It!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 07:20:22 AM »
If the guy says ok, go post them. what in the fucking world do you want more?...u make no sense.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 07:22:24 AM »

Yeah sure I don't know shit.....Hahaha, just because I am not like you and pushing t3 and clen onto my girlfriends to lose weight doesn't mean I dont' know anything about it...I have been active in bodybuilding and helping people get ready for contests for over 7 years...
You Can't Do It!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »
Well first off I am glad to hear that you are not in America, because I was going to ask you were you train out of...I have been a personal trainer for around 5 years...I only train people on the side now....
In the states I worked out at powerhouse gym in rosedale park . Ron love was my trainer for shows. that's outside detroit. also

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 07:24:42 AM »
Clenbuterol prevents epinephrine from antagonizing insulin-stimulated muscle glucose uptake.Hunt DG, Ding Z, Ivy JL.
Exercise Physiology and Metabolism Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA.

In the present study, we investigated the effects of chronic clenbuterol treatment on insulin-stimulated glucose uptake in the presence of epinephrine in isolated rat skeletal muscle. Insulin (50 microU/ml) increased glucose uptake in both fast-twitch (epitrochlearis) and slow-twitch (soleus) muscles. In the presence of 24 nM epinephrine, insulin-stimulated glucose uptake was completely suppressed. This suppression of glucose uptake by epinephrine was accompanied by an increase in the intracellular concentration of glucose 6-phosphate and a decrease in insulin-receptor substrate-1-associated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (IRS-1/PI3-kinase) activity. Clenbuterol treatment had no direct effect on insulin-stimulated glucose uptake. However, after clenbuterol treatment, epinephrine was ineffective in attenuating insulin-stimulated muscle glucose uptake. This ineffectiveness of epinephrine to suppress insulin-stimulated glucose uptake occurred in conjunction with its inability to increase the intracellular concentration of glucose 6-phosphate and attenuate IRS-1/PI3-kinase activity. Results of this study indicate that the effectiveness of epinephrine to inhibit insulin-stimulated glucose uptake is severely diminished in muscle from rats pretreated with clenbuterol.

PMID: 11842069 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
Clenbuterol prevents epinephrine from antagonizing insulin-stimulated muscle glucose uptake.Hunt DG, Ding Z, Ivy JL.
Exercise Physiology and Metabolism Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA.

In the present study, we investigated the effects of chronic clenbuterol treatment on insulin-stimulated glucose uptake in the presence of epinephrine in isolated rat skeletal muscle. Insulin (50 microU/ml) increased glucose uptake in both fast-twitch (epitrochlearis) and slow-twitch (soleus) muscles. In the presence of 24 nM epinephrine, insulin-stimulated glucose uptake was completely suppressed. This suppression of glucose uptake by epinephrine was accompanied by an increase in the intracellular concentration of glucose 6-phosphate and a decrease in insulin-receptor substrate-1-associated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (IRS-1/PI3-kinase) activity. Clenbuterol treatment had no direct effect on insulin-stimulated glucose uptake. However, after clenbuterol treatment, epinephrine was ineffective in attenuating insulin-stimulated muscle glucose uptake. This ineffectiveness of epinephrine to suppress insulin-stimulated glucose uptake occurred in conjunction with its inability to increase the intracellular concentration of glucose 6-phosphate and attenuate IRS-1/PI3-kinase activity. Results of this study indicate that the effectiveness of epinephrine to inhibit insulin-stimulated glucose uptake is severely diminished in muscle from rats pretreated with clenbuterol.

PMID: 11842069 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

BRAVO...U KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE. WELL DONE ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »
what effect in your own words does clen have on  gluconeogenic and glycolytic enzymes? do you know? if not your risking her life.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »
All of my girlfriends are fat, so they often ask me to help them. I say 6 small meals, low carbs, high protein. And excercize. Usually they dump me before they implement any of this, if they ever do.
So, Dorian01, if I read this correctly, your thing is being dumped by 'fat chicks?'  LOL.  :)

/aisle seat, please 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 07:28:49 AM »
what effect in your own words does clen have on  gluconeogenic and glycolytic enzymes? do you know? if not your risking her life.
jesus...look brother. She will use both, she's gonna loose some fat, she'll survive it, u will have to learn to live with it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 07:31:06 AM »
BRAVO...U KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE. WELL DONE ;)

no, im trying to inform you of the effects of gluscose metabolism and glut-4 transport insufficiency with regards to clens effects and inhibition of glycolytic enzymes and glycogen storage. if she is diabetic you should be concerned with this. i dont even think you understand the study, good reply dummy. you asked for some info or knowledge and when it drops you act like a retard and post in caps. you should learn this stuff especially with reagards to pancreatic enzyme expression, and glucagon synthesis which is also effected.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »
who in the fucking world said she is diabetic??????????????

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 07:36:29 AM »
jesus...look brother. She will use both, she's gonna loose some fat, she'll survive it, u will have to learn to live with it.

No, SHE'LL have to live with someone hooking her up against her will because he wanted to fuck her.

You're an asshole.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 07:37:08 AM »
I want opinions if u have any from your expirience not to copy and paste some study which has nothing to do with what my thread is about.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 07:40:25 AM »
No, SHE'LL have to live with someone hooking her up against her will because he wanted to f**k her.

You're an asshole.
If she said ok...how is this against her will?..u smoking crack buddy?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2007, 07:42:33 AM »
If she said ok...how is this against her will?..u smoking crack buddy?

Not that i know of. Maybe if you were my personal trainer.

Are you hooking people with roids to, if they ask you?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2007, 07:45:04 AM »
Not that i know of. Maybe if you were my personal trainer.

Are you hooking people with roids to, if they ask you?

stupid question from an obvious retard.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 07:46:42 AM »
sevastase what a fucking idiot..... I hope your girlfriend dumps your sorry 700 pound squating ass

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 07:48:37 AM »
sevastase what a fucking idiot..... I hope your girlfriend dumps your sorry 700 pound squating ass
go suck your boyfriend..this is grown up stuff

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »
A normal thread bb rel;ated and sure enough there u have it: a few homos who are frustrated with their lack of having a life , hijacking it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:52 AM »
you never used that combo and also u never had anyone explain it properly. I'm still waiting for some real bodybuilders to cast an oppinion about how they help clients loose weight. ALSO ,  I need someone who is familiar with diabetics who wanna loose weight.
sorry i thought this diabetic reference was to her. since you mentioned her in the first post.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 08:14:40 AM »
no...i have a new short stubby guy who is doing 10+10+10+20IU A DAY.