Author Topic: Ruhl owning Dillet  (Read 5771 times)

AVBG

Re: Ruhl owning Dillet
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 11:11:13 PM »
Ruhl "owns" most.

Dillet= unfulfilled potential.

Paris & Haney - all time legends!

Chick = top physique in ANY era

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 11:11:35 PM »
no offence but it's more like "becoming bitch against the beasts"

as opposed to no defence?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 01:34:37 AM »
I think Dillett at his best was 265@ 6'1

Markus is 275@ 5'11

Dillett was considered a freak until Nasser, Ruhl, and the new Ronnie came along.

Dillett won the NOC near 290 and stayed there or thereabouts til he retired. His back was weak but for sheer size he had everyone beat - Markus included. His shoulder width has never been matched even by Markus or Nasser
Scouser on Tour

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 02:31:42 AM »
Any1 any stats for Dillets lifts in the gym? never heard much about this guy except for the muscletech advertisements, and a few freaky pictures

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 05:25:31 AM »
Like I've said before about Dillett, find the pics from the Flex mag photo shoot of Dillett wearing jeans and suspenders and playing pool. Ruhl couldnt carry his gym bag. And that bod was built by the absolute laziest bb'er I have ever seen/hung out with.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 05:33:08 AM »
 Why does Chic take so much heat on here? I see nothing wrong with his physique.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »
Ruhl is a monster. He gets in amazing condition with super huge muscles. It would be cool if he won the olympia, but he'd need an awesome back for that and a bit more conditioning.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 05:45:00 AM »
"He gets in amazing condition...but needs more conditioning?".....Ruhl is a water/synthol bag...with NO triceps and oiled delts and bi's. Nice scars where they removed the abcesses from his shoulders and lats. Get real.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 06:04:34 AM »
"He gets in amazing condition...but needs more conditioning?".....Ruhl is a water/synthol bag...with NO triceps and oiled delts and bi's. Nice scars where they removed the abcesses from his shoulders and lats. Get real.

Difference between amazing and Olympia winning condition. Most pros are in amazing condition, but they don't have the finer qualities that you need to make it to the top. Show me proof of oiled delts and bis. A scar, big deal.

If he doesn't have triceps, what do you call these?  ::)

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 06:18:11 AM »

Right.
Oil in arms is obvious .
Fake biceps peak and No triceps at all.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 07:04:24 AM »
I don't believe Dillet ever competed under 280 as a pro.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 07:23:35 AM »

1 time he competed under 280 lbs, and was in his "best ever condition", but after 15 Minutes at the Arnolds classic 4 men had to carry him away from the stage. If not, he may had win that contest.
(some people call that, a close to death experience...)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:07 AM »
Dillett won the NOC near 290 and stayed there or thereabouts til he retired. His back was weak but for sheer size he had everyone beat - Markus included. His shoulder width has never been matched even by Markus or Nasser

everybody at the beacon theater had Dillett LOSING the 1999 NOC and had Markus winning. Shawn Ray walked out when Ruhl was announced 4th. Dillett got booed of the stage when he was declared the winner.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 08:16:30 AM »
Shawn Ray walked out when Ruhl was announced 4th.

Maybe he was late to pick up his tranny...  :-*

The unacknowledged irony of this thread is that Ruhl is essentially nothing more than Dillett for the next decade - a ne plus ultra of revoltingly unaesthetic freakishness who acquires a modest-sized cult of extreme muscle perverts, but whose one-trickishness makes them a non-factor at the highest levels of competition.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 08:16:41 AM »

everybody at the beacon theater had Dillett LOSING the 1999 NOC and had Markus winning. Shawn Ray walked out when Ruhl was announced 4th. Dillett got booed of the stage when he was declared the winner.

Good memory...I was there, and thought the place was going to be destroyed. That was the first time I remember a BB that won the NOC, being booed by the NY crowd.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 08:17:02 AM »
ruhl cant hang with dillet. dillet had some weak body parts but all in all..his shape and symmetry is better than ruhl+bigger frame.

ruhl is a freak tho..no doubt about it. made in germany is a great video..very inspirational  :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
Good memory...I was there, and thought the place was going to be destroyed. That was the first time I remember a BB that won the NOC, being booed by the NY crowd.

yeah ruhl was great in that competition: his muscles had a "crisp" look that he has been lacking lately

but all in all..dillet was better when he was at his best

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 11:23:01 AM »

didnt Milos finish 5th that year? IAlso didnt Dillet say something like "New York can kiss my arse!" ha ha Fukkin idiot to try that, but he got away with it
Scouser on Tour

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »

in one of theBFTO's he gets on the scale and he's weighing in at 290ish a few days out so......

nasser=piece of shit

Doublemonk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »

He has the scar on his shoulder since he was a teenager. If I remember correctly, it's from blood poisoning he got from running into a rusty nail that stuck out of a door frame.

And regarding the scar on his lat. I think that it is from the surgery to repair his triceps rupture. Because if he ruptured the long head of his triceps near it's origin you have to make a cut into the back muscles to get to the shoulder blade region where the long head originates.

But then again, maybe he started using synthol before turning pro (maybe even before working out) and has put synthol into one of his lats..........not. It's funny how you idiots always come up with the most idiotic place where he allegedly has put synthol. Until now i've heard biceps, delts, lats, upper chest and traps. Okay the first two make a bit of a sense as they are relative small muscles where synthol could be used, but the rest?? Maybe you should just realize that he is a freak. There is no need for synthol.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
in one of theBFTO's he gets on the scale and he's weighing in at 290ish a few days out so......

What the fuck are you trying to prove you fucktard?  I said Dillet never competed under 280...