Author Topic: MD's Cyber Classic?  (Read 8394 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: MD's Cyber Classic?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »
It takes Getbiggers a day or two and the convicts at MD a few months. They really are worthless bitches. I hope that more people see them for the liars and convicts they are and stop buying their product. I know I will never buy another MD.

I won't either and I'm encouraging everyone I know to dump their magazine. The way I see it is like this. They have treated many people (innocent of breaking rules) very rudely so they evidently don't want or need the business. I'll never have anything to do with them. I honestly feel Musclemag is a better publication.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 05:33:58 PM »
Yeah, it looks that way.

To be honest, I am not exactly sure..More than likely due to my active and supportive posts for probodybuildingweekly.co m ...

I have been trying to contact the administrators (sent PMS via getbig to Romano and Palumbo) for a clear answer.. Either way no big deal.

You may not be banned because I can still see your posts over there. Unless they've changed it all around-but typically when a person is banned their posts disappear.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »
I won't either and I'm encouraging everyone I know to dump their magazine. The way I see it is like this. They have treated many people (innocent of breaking rules) very rudely so they evidently don't want or need the business. I'll never have anything to do with them. I honestly feel Musclemag is a better publication.

Break their balls at every opportunity  ;D
K

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »
Break their balls at every opportunity  ;D

They messed with the wrong crowd this time. Evidently they aren't aware of what negative public opinion can do to a business. I may be just one person but my voice can reach many many others  :P

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
That wouldn't surprise me Avg. I was really surprised they let your thread about PBW stay up. I have never seen such an insecure bunch of people in my life.

The only reason they changed their policy on filtering out words like bodybuilding.com was because Ron contacted Blechman over it, and MD was worried they'd get a bad public image.

Tell me this. How long does it take to judge a freakin internet contest? Pathetic.

They deleted my Arnold comes to PBW thread.  >:(

It takes Getbiggers a day or two and the convicts at MD a few months. They really are worthless bitches. I hope that more people see them for the liars and convicts they are and stop buying their product. I know I will never buy another MD.

I am going to cancel my sub . They can't have it both ways.. ban me from their board then expect me to buy/read their mag.

What gives me the shits is that I have sent three emails seeking clarification and to date no one has the balls to reply or give any explaination..

Anyway there is a NEW mag in town... Kaged Muscle (published by Kris Getthin)... This mag has the potential to blow MD away. kagedmuscle.com .

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »
it's quite humorous that somewhere with the "no bull" anything goes vibe turns out to be the most censored place online, and happesn to be run by a man who actually looks like an orangutan with no fur.  sad and pathetic.  
F

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »
You may not be banned because I can still see your posts over there. Unless they've changed it all around-but typically when a person is banned their posts disappear.

TA said this is a new way that they're banning people. Besides, I haven't had the courtesy of receiving a reply to my emails (Palumbo, Romano & Blue Devil) to know any different.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
Kagedmuscle has already had better interviews in the first 3 issues than MD has had in three years. Kagedmuscle has had Dorian Yates and Robby Robinson. Two of the brighter people in the business known for doing it their way. Who wants to read a bunch of ghost-written crap anyway?

On a side note: If any of you are interested in music or guitars "Adman" has his own personal site at guitarjam.net. I heard he loves it when new users join and post in the forum section.

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 05:41:36 PM »
Who wants to read a bunch of ghost-written crap anyway?

They should re-name it to Ron Harris' MD.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 05:42:42 PM »
They should re-name it to Ron Harris' MD.

So true. Actually, if Ron were moderating it would be a lot better. He's not near the jerk these other wannabe clowns are...

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 06:13:13 PM »
that's a shame  :-X . It's great they have the courage to actually (NOT) tell me that I am banned. No great loss to me.

AVBG, I thought we were cool, but apparently not. Now what have I done to you? I have no power over there as you all know.

AVBG

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »
AVGB, I thought we were cool, but apparently not. Now what have I done to you? I have no power over there as you all know.

sorry dude, we're cool. I got caught up in the moment.. I'm just pissed that I have asked Q's and not got any answers... I will correct my post.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »
At least mayhem has decent pros.

MD has no good content, the place is messy, no pros want to be there for fear of boss blechman dumping their contract because of message board stuff like he did lee priest.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »
sorry dude, we're cool. I got caught up in the moment.. I'm just pissed that I have asked Q's and not got any answers... I will correct my post.

No problem. I don't know why they banned you. I'll ask them for you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 06:23:43 PM »
AVBG, I thought we were cool, but apparently not. Now what have I done to you? I have no power over there as you all know.

Why do you STEAL all of GETBIG`S threads, including many of my own and then repost them?

Have YOU NO ORIGINAL THOUGHT of your OWN?

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »
Why do you STEAL all of GETBIG`S threads, including many of my own and then repost them?

You must have mixed up Annsi Mannien with Sioux.. Mannien is the copy and paste king!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »
At least mayhem has decent pros.

MD has no good content, the place is messy, no pros want to be there for fear of boss blechman dumping their contract because of message board stuff like he did lee priest.
Hey AIL you seem to be affiliated with getanabolics.com

"tridenosen h" on that site is a scam after research in australia there is no "brisbane labs" and the "drug" is available no where(they suggest its available in pharmacies throughout the country).  Infact the brisbanelabs.com website is registered to somebody the U.S the contact phone number is a fake. Are you affiliated with a scam website?
Unless you can provide me with a list of pharmacies in Australia that stock "tridenosen h" this is a scam... just a warning.

According to some reviews, it is nothing more than l-arginine, coq10, and AKA

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »
i'm hyping the online bodybuilding show for friends.  $1800 in cash and prizes.  just like the mr getbig, only the poses are different. 

For the best physique part, you pick any front, back, and side pose you want.
For the best bodypart section, you choose one.
For the funniest gym video clip, you just do your thing.

I'm not trying to sell anything.  I'm trying to blow up more online bodybuilding shows.  I used to talk about the MD cyber classic all the time til they banned me :(
Chadwick Mower in 2008

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 06:29:46 PM »
No problem. I don't know why they banned you. I'll ask them for you.

I asked if and why you are banned in BlueDevil's thread.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?p=68588#post68588

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 06:32:11 PM »

TMC's reply:

TMC
Total Mass Control

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's posting here as someone else now, as far as I know he was not banned but you'll be suprised who he is posting as.

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 06:32:31 PM »

thanks Sioux. BTW, I cant access the MD thread, the message says server busy, search function disabled. I just got an email from BD who has raised it with the administrator.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »
thanks Sioux. BTW, I cant access the MD thread, the message says server busy, search function disabled. I just got an email from BD who has raised it with the administrator.

look two posts up.
E

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 06:34:37 PM »
look two posts up.

I wish it were true.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 06:38:30 PM »

I wish it were true.

They dont care. They banned a dude named Ninja Kid who they thought was me. They let him back on when Corky revealed that he was actually his buddy from the Netherlands. They just like banning people. Thats why that place is dead now.
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 06:39:03 PM »

Your a joke. Those two articles you posted at MD were posted after I already posted them there. About Getbig, yes of course if I see something interesting here I'll post it over there, why not? Many over there don't read here as you know.

This is a lie...

including many of my own and then repost them?