Author Topic: Anti War Protest  (Read 7885 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Anti War Protest
« on: January 28, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »
A big one was on CSPAN yesterday.  These people turn most Americans off though.  I think they actually hurt the Anti War movement more than they help it.  Normal Americans turn it on and see them praising that Hawaiian Soldier for disobeying orders to go to Iraq, chants about Racism, A women on stage has a t-shirt with Arabic writing all over it, and a big flag in the crowd from god knows what Country.  I had to turn it off when Jesse Jackson walked up to the podium.

::)

S

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Anti War Protest
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 03:05:39 PM »
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »
i saw some people on the metro giong to it, this one lady had her lil kid in a stroller and had the sign "Toddlers for Peace"

i didnt know what to make of that
Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »
These people never change.  They have protested every military action for decades.  But they are part of what makes this country great.  They would all be locked up if they lived in China. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
These people never change.  They have protested every military action for decades.  But they are part of what makes this country great.  They would all be locked up if they lived in China. 

And people here call you a neo-con  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 05:43:45 PM »

Only the blind ones.   :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 05:57:20 PM »

Yes man, I agree with you 100%

I hope when I speak against the War in Iraq no one pictures me to be like one of them.  :-X

S

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »
I just think Jackson needs to get a damn job.  Seriously, no wonder urban blacks don't work.  They listen to a man who doesn't work and take his advice.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 06:05:17 PM »
Yes man, I agree with you 100%

I hope when I speak against the War in Iraq no one pictures me to be like one of them.  :-X

One of my partners protested the Vietnam War and got tear gassed.  Her father was a Colonel in the Army at the time.   :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 06:05:54 PM »
I just think Jackson needs to get a damn job.  Seriously, no wonder urban blacks don't work.  They listen to a man who doesn't work and take his advice.

Urban blacks don't work? 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
Urban blacks don't work? 
Not the one's on welfare screaming that they need more money.  ;D I admit it was a statement written in haste and without clarification.
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 06:19:22 PM »
Not the one's on welfare screaming that they need more money.  ;D I admit it was a statement written in haste and without clarification.

the people who don't have jobs don't work?   NO WAY!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »

the people who don't have jobs don't work?   NO WAY!

clever...very clever.  Also, there are some who are on welfare but work for cash and don't pay the taxes on it. 
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »
clever...very clever.  Also, there are some who are on welfare but work for cash and don't pay the taxes on it. 

And just to be fair.............  they are of many different colors.  Mostly black and white however.

The whole system needs to be overhauled.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2007, 07:41:08 PM »
And just to be fair.............  they are of many different colors.  Mostly black and white however.

The whole system needs to be overhauled.
Oh for sure.  I'm sure Britney Spears would be on welfare if it weren't for being a Mouseketeer all those years.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 05:34:16 AM »
I want to see Jackson's tax return..where does his cash come from. Anyway go ahead and protest..The usual idiots came out. Even Jane Fonda. My old man was a B-52 pilot and did 2 tours in Nam. She came to Boston way back in the 80's to promote some line of clothing for Jordan Marsh. They had a ton of guys out front protesting so she went around back. My old man got a tip from the security gurad and he and a few other guys got a shot at her as she came out. He asked her way she sat on the AA gun that more then likely shot at him and his buddy asked her why she turned in the note from the POW when she toured the Hanoi Hilton..I guess she started screaming at her entourage. The local news got it all on tape. My dad's 15 minutes of fame. I hate JANE.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 05:39:11 AM »
The usual idiots came out.

Are they idiots because they disagree with the war in iraq?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 05:46:20 AM »
Hollywood stars who don't know a damm thing about foreign policy are idiots. The average fruit salad has more intelligence then Sarandon and Penn.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »
Hollywood stars who don't know a damm thing about foreign policy are idiots. The average fruit salad has more intelligence then Sarandon and Penn.

How would you label smart people who dislike the war?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 05:50:53 AM »
Not radish's like these people. I have no real postion on anti war protestor's. Do what u want, free country and all of that. But if one were to get in my face....spit or key my car.. I'd eat his children.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 05:56:33 AM »
As long as nobody's badmouthing Susan Sarandon continue...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 06:04:55 AM »
Um i'm kinda tired ur being funny right. I wish these people would just act. I'm a soldier it does not qualify me to pilot the space shuttle or conduct brain surgery. I stay in my lane....they suck. Yeah yeah i know free speech but by virtue of celebrity does not  mean u bring anything to the table and furthermore seems to undermine the protest. Same with any time Jesse Jackson comes out. Further these people never stay on message.the lump it all in.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 06:09:33 AM »
If I'm not mistaken he supports the bulk of the neoconservative agenda, just like Intenseone does...  What are we suppose to call him?  Obviously these guys are conservatives who have bought into the neoconservative agendas but as I see it, that puts them all under the same tent.  Now I could find plenty of conservative examples of people who don't have any love for China's civil rights record but don't come anywhere near qualifying as neoconservative.  I know you simplify the term to mean conservative with extreme views and beach bum is right, some people have misused the term to apply to all conservatives, but that just means the some who are doing it don't understand it and are miss applying the term.  That's common with a lot of political designations.  It doesn't mean because some people misuse the term that the people who don't misuse it are wrong.  That would be silly.  It is not an excuse for Beachbum to ignore the proper use of the term because there exists a body who misuses the term.  Illogical...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 06:22:54 AM »
Um i'm kinda tired ur being funny right. I wish these people would just act. I'm a soldier it does not qualify me to pilot the space shuttle or conduct brain surgery. I stay in my lane....they suck. Yeah yeah i know free speech but by virtue of celebrity does not  mean u bring anything to the table and furthermore seems to undermine the protest. Same with any time Jesse Jackson comes out. Further these people never stay on message.the lump it all in.
Yea but come on... That's an extreme right wing mantra to get people to shut up... Just because someone's an actor it doesn't mean they relinquish their rights to free speech... Are they any more than other voices... no not really but I sure in the hell have no problem with guys like Tom Sellek or Charlton heston speaking on guns/2nd Amendment issues... or guys like Chuck Norris going on Fox in support of Bush... Look, there are all levels of citizenry in America.  We the poor battle it out with protests/message board rants and letters to the editor... It comes from the left and right at this level.  Then you move up to people with money, these people battle it out by publishing books, going on talk shows and holding events.  Then there are the famous/rich people... These people speak at fundraiser, protests and other events as well as write books and appear in interviews and again it comes from the left and right...  So basically we have people from all facets of life in AMERICA participating in this democracy...  really bro, get on board with freedom or get your gulag started ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 06:25:06 AM »
beachbum's typical response:  "I don't understand what a neocon even is, so I'm certainly not one".

ya know, you have to admire the ballsy neocon bastards like Rummy or Cheney, at least they admit they stand for US aggression and imperialism.  People like beach bum - the neocons who won't admit they are neocons - are pretty sad.