Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 54820 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action
« on: January 29, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
We have another person that I have chosen for a study.

He goes by the moniker "Tweeter"

I will now invite Tweeter to tell us about himself and we will also start with some pictures.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 07:46:03 PM »
hello, this is tweeter. adonis has been feeding me his sperm all week, he says this stuff has done wonders for him

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »
Looking forward to it good luck Adonis.... A follow up question..... are you planning to market your diet or are you just debunking myths???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
We have another person that I have chosen for a study.

He goes by the moniker "Tweeter"

I will now invite Tweeter to tell us about himself and we will also start with some pictures.

dude you have no education in anything your talking about. heres an abstract from a guy who actually when to school for biochem and is the leading expert in protein with nothing to gain from bodybuilding, stop the ignorance.

Beyond the Zone: Protein Needs of Active Individuals
Peter W.R. Lemon, PhD
Exercise Nutrition Research Laboratory, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, CANADA

Address reprint requests to: Dr. Peter W.R. Lemon, 3M Centre, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 3K7, CANADA. E-mail: plemon@julian.uwo.ca

There has been debate among athletes and nutritionists regarding dietary protein needs for centuries. Although contrary to traditional belief, recent scientific information collected on physically active individuals tends to indicate that regular exercise increases daily protein requirements; however, the precise details remain to be worked out. Based on laboratory measures, daily protein requirements are increased by perhaps as much as 100% vs. recommendations for sedentary individuals (1.6–1.8 vs. 0.8 g/kg). Yet even these intakes are much less than those reported by most athletes. This may mean that actual requirements are below what is needed to optimize athletic performance, and so the debate continues. Numerous interacting factors including energy intake, carbohydrate availability, exercise intensity, duration and type, dietary protein quality, training history, gender, age, timing of nutrient intake and the like make this topic extremely complex. Many questions remain to be resolved. At the present time, substantial data indicate that the current recommended protein intake should be adjusted upward for those who are physically active, especially in populations whose needs are elevated for other reasons, e.g., growing individuals, dieters, vegetarians, individuals with muscle disease-induced weakness and the elderly. For these latter groups, specific supplementation may be appropriate, but for most North Americans who consume a varied diet, including complete protein foods (meat, eggs, fish and dairy products), and sufficient energy the increased protein needs induced by a regular exercise program can be met in one’s diet.

i can hook you up with the full article if you like about nitrogen balance and much more "gym science" ahahah. its better then no education internet science.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »
I won't judge. I'll just sit back and watch the progress. Good luck on getting lean and staying healthy first and foremost...uh I can believe I am typing this "Tweeter"  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 08:05:11 PM »
I give you Tweeter!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »
2 More!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »
Tweeter is to do No Cardio.

No Supplements.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 08:16:41 PM »
so you are saying you will get him in contest condition in 12 weeks ?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »
this is gonna be good ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3384

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3406

These are two good Resources.

Please use them.  I will also answer questions on this thread, as I can.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 08:59:19 PM »
so you are saying you will get him in contest condition in 12 weeks ?

Tweeter has not indicated a specific time frame.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
As i sit here eating nanaimo bars, cooking a pizza, and drinking whole milk i am intrigued.

I like Adonis' theories cause they're controverial and i'd agree that most people take in way to much protein for naturals but don't you think you're going alittle overkill with the zero cardio?

I don't do alot of cardio but I walk to the gym 3-4 days a week and play basketball and football once a week. I agree that if you're training hard enough in the gym you don't need any extra cardio but while it may not be necessary to lose weight you should at least have him walking to get some fresh air.

Treadmills suck but there's no reason he shouldn't be able to do some light cardio if he likes it.
It's Hip to be Square!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »
Peter W.R. Lemon, PhD
Exercise Nutrition Research Laboratory, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, CANADA

Address reprint requests to: Dr. Peter W.R. Lemon, 3M Centre, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 3K7, CANADA. E-mail: plemon@julian.uwo.ca

i can hook you up with the full article if you like about nitrogen balance and much more "gym science" ahahah. its better then no education internet science.

I'd actually like to read that article.

edit: found it. go team google.

http://www.jacn.org/cgi/reprint/19/suppl_5/513S.pdf
It's Hip to be Square!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 09:09:55 PM »
dude you have no education in anything your talking about. heres an abstract from a guy who actually when to school for biochem and is the leading expert in protein with nothing to gain from bodybuilding, stop the ignorance.

Peter W.R. Lemon, PhD

There has been debate among athletes and nutritionists regarding dietary protein needs for centuries. Although contrary to traditional belief, recent scientific information collected on physically active individuals tends to indicate that regular exercise increases daily protein requirements; however, the precise details remain to be worked out. Based on laboratory measures, daily protein requirements are increased by perhaps as much as 100% vs. recommendations for sedentary individuals (1.6–1.8 vs. 0.8 g/kg). Yet even these intakes are much less than those reported by most athletes. This may mean that actual requirements are below what is needed to optimize athletic performance, and so the debate continues. Numerous interacting factors including energy intake, carbohydrate availability, exercise intensity, duration and type, dietary protein quality, training history, gender, age, timing of nutrient intake and the like make this topic extremely complex. Many questions remain to be resolved. At the present time, substantial data indicate that the current recommended protein intake should be adjusted upward for those who are physically active, especially in populations whose needs are elevated for other reasons, e.g., growing individuals, dieters, vegetarians, individuals with muscle disease-induced weakness and the elderly. For these latter groups, specific supplementation may be appropriate, but for most North Americans who consume a varied diet, including complete protein foods (meat, eggs, fish and dairy products), and sufficient energy the increased protein needs induced by a regular exercise program can be met in one’s diet.

Bodybuilders are not athletes. ROFLMAO.

High Protien is a myth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 09:13:17 PM »
As i sit here eating nanaimo bars, cooking a pizza, and drinking whole milk i am intrigued.

I like Adonis' theories cause they're controverial and i'd agree that most people take in way to much protein for naturals but don't you think you're going alittle overkill with the zero cardio?

I don't do alot of cardio but I walk to the gym 3-4 days a week and play basketball and football once a week. I agree that if you're training hard enough in the gym you don't need any extra cardio but while it may not be necessary to lose weight you should at least have him walking to get some fresh air.

Treadmills suck but there's no reason he shouldn't be able to do some light cardio if he likes it.
Cardio is not necessary to get ripped.  3-5 percent.

Cardio does provide GREAT benefits though on the circulatory system.  Tweeter has indicated that he does not want to do cardio, so therefore he doesn`t have to do it.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »
Why do you come on a BODYBUILDING board?

Will you be at the Arnold Adonis?
Elevate Your Image.™

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »
Good work Adam.. This is the best way to prove 'em wrong.. Get them into shape and let the results speak for themselves. :)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 09:19:49 PM »
Cardio is not necessary to get ripped.  3-5 percent.

Cardio does provide GREAT benefits though on the circulatory system.  Tweeter has indicated that he does not want to do cardio, so therefore he doesn`t have to do it.

Good enough for me.
I thought you were forbidding him from cardio. My bad.

Sidenote: how many case studies are you planning on doing?
It's Hip to be Square!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 09:23:52 PM »
If this is case study 2, when was 1? Are you referring to Migizi? Where is that dancing machine at anyway?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »
Good enough for me.
I thought you were forbidding him from cardio. My bad.

Sidenote: how many case studies are you planning on doing?

How many do you want?

LOL.

MY inbox and Emails are full of requests.

I am going to start out with some everyday people for now then move up the scale to even Pro Bodybuilder and real world athletes as I have gotten requests from them as well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »
If this is case study 2, when was 1? Are you referring to Migizi? Where is that dancing machine at anyway?

Yes,

Migizi lost over 30-40 lbs and was on his way, but I have not heard from him since the Y board was deconstructed.  It used to be the Mythbuster board then it got descrambled and Migizi got lost.

Hopefully I can resume his progress.  Migizi, if you are out there, I am here to help!!!!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 09:32:35 PM »
How many do you want?

LOL.

MY inbox and Emails are full of requests.

I am going to start out with some everyday people for now then move up the scale to even Pro Bodybuilder and real world athletes as I have gotten requests from them as well.

Well the more the better. It's hard to get fat people to lose weight (tweeter doesn't look too fat so this might work) cause they're lazy.

Best of luck TA.
It's Hip to be Square!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 09:41:59 PM »
Hey TA, I must have missed something along the line here. What exactly are you theories on diet. Calorie counting, low protein ect? Just curious

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 11:10:52 PM »
You'll definately surpass the conditioning you displayed there, but you'll have the muscle mass of an Ethiopian.