Author Topic: Lee, Q about early days upto now  (Read 1527 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Lee, Q about early days upto now
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:25:51 PM »
Glad to be posting here on the Lee Priest board. Got a couple of Qs...

1. What motivated you to start lifting weights? Was it to become a BBer?

2. When you started competing, what was your desire to compete? Has it changed since the early days?

Thanks, Lee!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Lee, Q about early days upto now
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:34 AM »
Bump for Lee... wherever he is! ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »
Glad to be posting here on the Lee Priest board. Got a couple of Qs...

1. What motivated you to start lifting weights? Was it to become a BBer?

2. When you started competing, what was your desire to compete? Has it changed since the early days?

Thanks, Lee!

WANTED TO LOOK LIKE HE-MAN

JUST LIKED IT IT WAS FUN...NOW OVER HERE POLITICS TAKES ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT..MORE FUN AS AMUTURE NOW EVEN THAT IS FUCKED...TO MUCH POLITICS..OH ITS HIS TURN OR HE WILL WIN NEXT TIME BULLSHIT...SHOULD BE BEST MAN ON THE DAY

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:36:16 AM »
Thanks, Lee. I agree, politics shouldn't exist but there's so much talk of them. Makes you think "who do I have to blow to win this" rather than "how well do I have to pose to win this, etc."

Do you think your PDI wins were politics? You were in good shape but hardly your best and I'm sure you knew that. Not bagging you out, I respect you. Just wondering what you honest opinion is on that. Thanks :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 05:33:57 AM »
Thanks, Lee. I agree, politics shouldn't exist but there's so much talk of them. Makes you think "who do I have to blow to win this" rather than "how well do I have to pose to win this, etc."

Do you think your PDI wins were politics? You were in good shape but hardly your best and I'm sure you knew that. Not bagging you out, I respect you. Just wondering what you honest opinion is on that. Thanks :)

I WAS THE BEST O NTHE DAY IN THE PDI AND THATS ALL IT TAKES IF SOMEONE WAS BETER THEN THEY WOULD HAVE WON