Author Topic: Proof that christians and muslims can never live togheter  (Read 10553 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Proof that christians and muslims can never live togheter
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
Now what r you talking about..far out of what league where? who n what now?? ???

what a whiney little BITCH!  ;D

:D YOU'RE AN UGLY ANOREXIC PAKI!

WELL DONE! ;D

الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
:D YOU'RE AN UGLY ANOREXIC PAKI!

WELL DONE! ;D

caps..it types in caps

BITCH!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
YOU'RE AN OBSERVANT PAKI AREN'T YAH? :-*

HOW ABOUT YOU OBSERVER THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS A SATANIC CULT?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2007, 11:52:42 AM »

HOW ABOUT YOU OBSERVER THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS A SATANIC CULT?

its not..lol albiet there r a lot of very very dumbfuck uneducated muslims with major inferiority complexes out n about..

now say bye bye BITCH! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
its not..lol albiet there r a lot of very very dumbfuck uneducated muslims with major inferiority complexes out n about..

now say bye bye BITCH! ;D

These wierd arse tactics of yours ain't going anywhere... I don't even understand what you're tryna do? ???

BTW, how was your cus?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
These wierd arse tactics of yours ain't going anywhere... I don't even understand what you're tryna do? ???

BTW, how was your cus?

go back and read this thread over again...YOU attacked me..what tactics?  r you seriously out of your mind..like not all there? lol

BITCH!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 12:54:13 PM »
go back and read this thread over again...YOU attacked me..what tactics?  r you seriously out of your mind..like not all there? lol

BITCH!  ;D

Ok muzzie ::)

How are those curry glands of yours doing?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 01:22:09 PM »
Ok muzzie ::)

How are those curry glands of yours doing?

once a BITCH! ;D always a BITCH! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
This man said the contents of your curry glands were delicious last time he had a taste:

الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 01:21:11 AM »
Off topic, but are Swedish Girls as hot as I hear they are?
S

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 01:39:58 AM »

Probably

English girls are butugly

And American girls are fat
Money drugs and bitches

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:15 AM »

You bet.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2007, 04:30:29 AM »
Abuse of the lax laws of immigration. In America the same thing we have with illegal immigrants (of all nationalities). Doesn't make sense to be angry at the host country because you don't have a job. those people willingly moved there, and must adapt to the country's culture, language, and laws. If it were a Muslim country country, and a lot of Swedes moved there they would have to adapt.

Hee in the US, many illegal immigrants protested last summer for "immigrant rights", yeah, they left off the illegal part. Many want to change things here, but didn't try to change their mother counties policies.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 05:02:16 AM »
You bet.

-Hedge

How do the sweedes feel about anal in general?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 07:05:03 AM »
Many want to change things here, but didn't try to change their mother counties policies.

totally agree!
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 11:11:42 AM »
Abuse of the lax laws of immigration. In America the same thing we have with illegal immigrants (of all nationalities). Doesn't make sense to be angry at the host country because you don't have a job. those people willingly moved there, and must adapt to the country's culture, language, and laws. If it were a Muslim country country, and a lot of Swedes moved there they would have to adapt.

Hee in the US, many illegal immigrants protested last summer for "immigrant rights", yeah, they left off the illegal part. Many want to change things here, but didn't try to change their mother counties policies.

Those fucking mexicans piss me the fuck off. They're marching around waving Mexican flags and whining about rights. THEY do have rights, considering they're here illegally and no one's allowed to do shit about it. They also recieve affirmative action benefits and don't even have to learn english.

If the same shit is happening in Europe then I guess Europeans have the right to be angry. I shouldn't have to fucking press one for english and Hedge shouldn't have to see basic women's rights being violated.

When an immigration policy is strict, then the people that come over integrate, when it's not then they basically don't have to as their brethren are coming over in mass numbers and they can all just sink into their little neighborhoods where they leech off tax payer money and don't speak english.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »
no no no..lol according to Nord i'm lying about being an athiest..i simply cant be coming from a muslim family..i'm actually a super secret muzzie!  ;D

I don't really get you. To you being critical of Islam or muslims is basically selling out, that seems to be your mentality. Let me ask you a question.. Why do you always bring up your "muslim family"? If you are an atheist, then you are in no way associated with them by means other then blood.

You've called me out several times for insulting muslims and Islam, may I ask you why? If you're atheist then you shouldn't have a problem. But you do have a problem, maybe because you still feel an attachment to the religion? Maybe that's why you constantly bring up your family and your heritage, when they have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Bro, grow out of that shit. I stopped defending it a long time ago because I realized that you define who you are, not others. Since the day I abandoned Islam, I've felt free and liberated. Now that I look back, I realize that I didn't really give a shit about muslims or Islam. I just defended it because I thought it was my heritage, but it was not. Eating fish is my heritage and not some bullshit religion.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
I don't really get you. To you being critical of Islam or muslims is basically selling out, that seems to be your mentality. Let me ask you a question.. Why do you always bring up your "muslim family"? If you are an atheist, then you are in no way associated with them by means other then blood.

You've called me out several times for insulting muslims and Islam, may I ask you why? If you're atheist then you shouldn't have a problem. But you do have a problem, maybe because you still feel an attachment to the religion? Maybe that's why you constantly bring up your family and your heritage, when they have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Bro, grow out of that shit. I stopped defending it a long time ago because I realized that you define who you are, not others. Since the day I abandoned Islam, I've felt free and liberated. Now that I look back, I realize that I didn't really give a shit about muslims or Islam. I just defended it because I thought it was my heritage, but it was not. Eating fish is my heritage and not some bullshit religion.

haha paki smackdown!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »

no matter HOW much you try man...you wont turn white...

you try so hard lol...

i'm from a muslim family..and regardless of my beliefs i see how they practice religion and its opposite of the terrorist scum.

unlike you , in your attempts to conform  :-\ ..i shall always speak my mind when defending be needed...

i see your islamaphobia as contrived and lemmingisque .

I realize that I didn't really give a shit about muslims or Islam
  sad to see if your mum got called a "terrorist bitch" by someone ..her son would agree with that person..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:01 PM »
Nice primitive arguements toxic...

Mr. Jockey layed the smackdown, and you're on ur arse 8)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 12:45:22 PM »
Nice primitive arguements toxic...

Mr. Jockey layed the smackdown, and you're on ur arse 8)

go away BITCH!  ;D

you are annoyed cause i stand up for my muslim family..

i'm an athiest..not an anti islamist..BIG difference but a little BITCH!  ;D like you of course wont know the difference..

ok here lemme put it this way to ya...i think Islam in itself is a fine religion in its moderate form.

and if i did believe in God i'd leam towards Islam...

got it or do you maybe want me to spoon feed that to your stupid BITCH!  ;D of an existance?
carpe` vaginum!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »
Those fucking mexicans piss me the f**k off. They're marching around waving Mexican flags and whining about rights. THEY do have rights, considering they're here illegally and no one's allowed to do shit about it. They also recieve affirmative action benefits and don't even have to learn english.

If the same shit is happening in Europe then I guess Europeans have the right to be angry. I shouldn't have to fucking press one for english and Hedge shouldn't have to see basic women's rights being violated.

When an immigration policy is strict, then the people that come over integrate, when it's not then they basically don't have to as their brethren are coming over in mass numbers and they can all just sink into their little neighborhoods where they leech off tax payer money and don't speak english.

Those ppl will never integrate not even the black is integrated in USA and they have lived their for 400year or someting like that mixing race or religion is only gonna end with 1 thing and that is civil war
Money drugs and bitches

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 01:56:33 PM »
go away BITCH!  ;D

you are annoyed cause i stand up for my muslim family..

i'm an athiest..not an anti islamist..BIG difference but a little BITCH!  ;D like you of course wont know the difference..

ok here lemme put it this way to ya...i think Islam in itself is a fine religion in its moderate form.

got it or do you maybe want me to spoon feed that to your stupid BITCH!  ;D of an existance?

So you'd chose Islam, who's found muhammad personally murdered and beheaded men?

Moderate islam doesn't exist you arse wipe, it's a concoction of the politically correct lefties.

They ALL believe in koran, they ALL believe it to be the word of god, they ALL believe it to be infallible, and they ALL believe that muhammad is the greatest comparison to lead your life by. So... you can be a murdering child molesting polygamist and god will hold you in the highest order.

If you don't believe those issue, then you're not a muslim.

Can u refute this?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 02:04:15 PM »
So you'd chose Islam, who's found muhammad personally murdered and beheaded men?

Moderate islam doesn't exist you arse wipe, it's a concoction of the politically correct lefties.

They ALL believe in koran, they ALL believe it to be the word of god, they ALL believe it to be infallible, and they ALL believe that muhammad is the greatest comparison to lead your life by. So... you can be a murdering child molesting polygamist and god will hold you in the highest order.

If you don't believe those issue, then you're not a muslim.

Can u refute this?

yeah yeah yeah your religion ws responsible for plenty of deaths..hitler ws catholic no?  you read too many anti islamic sites and i can bet have not read the koran itself....i haven't either in 15 years but i HAVE read it..

your biased arguments i dont even bother reading for the most part and i keep an open mind..

i said

<i mis typed "lean"..or course i'd lean towards islam(but you took it as a definitive didn't ya ya little prick!....i come from that culture..it'd make sence....but if someone proved christianity ws the better religion ..then maybe i could be swayed that way>

unfortunately your low IQ BITCH!  ;D of a mind leaves you no room for sway!
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 02:08:03 PM »
yeah yeah yeah your religion ws responsible for plenty of deaths..hitler ws catholic no?  you read too many anti islamic sites and i can bet have not read the koran itself....i haven't either in 15 years but i HAVE read it..

your biased arguments i dont even bother reading for the most part and i keep an open mind..

i said
<i mis typed "lean"..or course i'd lean towards islam(but you took it as a definitive didn't ya ya little prick!....i come from that culture..it'd make sence....but if someone proved christianity ws the better religion ..then maybe i could be swayed that way>

unfortunately your low IQ BITCH!  ;D of a mind leaves you no room for sway!

Hitler?

Hahaha, your lack of intelligence strikes again.

Hitlers cause wasn't in the name of Catholicism, he didn't do it for Christianity.

Muhammad murdered for ISLAM.
Jihadist murdered for ISLAM.

Yes I have read the koran you dipshit.

See... can't refute it...

Just another muslim paki in denial.
الاسلام هو شيطانية