Author Topic: Any rugby league fans on here??  (Read 10788 times)

Riley

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Any rugby league fans on here??
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 12:49:48 AM »
Brian Smith gives everyone the shits ;D. Him and Johns are going to be a really happy couple when the losing starts.

SERGIO!!!!

You know you're team is in trouble when you have Brian Smith as a coach, sure his teams make it into finals almost every year. But one it comes to the big games his team chokes.

Do you guys remember the preliminary finals in 98 against the Bulldogs? The Eels had a 16 point lead with like 10 minutes to go and then they choke.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
You know you're team is in trouble when you have Brian Smith as a coach, sure his teams make it into finals almost every year. But one it comes to the big games his team chokes.

Do you guys remember the preliminary finals in 98 against the Bulldogs? The Eels had a 16 point lead with like 10 minutes to go and then they choke.

Do I remember it. Still have it on tape and it still seems like it was yesterday, can't believe it's been nearly 10 years. One of the Bulldogs best, though not as good as the '04 Grand Final, of which I just watched the 2nd half the other night. Still brings tears of joy to my eyes ;D.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »
Do I remember it. Still have it on tape and it still seems like it was yesterday, can't believe it's been nearly 10 years. One of the Bulldogs best, though not as good as the '04 Grand Final, of which I just watched the 2nd half the other night. Still brings tears of joy to my eyes ;D.

SERGIO!!!!

Does ray warren still do the commentary on the aussie rl? Great commentator !

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »
Does ray warren still do the commentary on the aussie rl? Great commentator !

Yeah, Rabs is still kicking. The way Channel 9 is going though with youth policy, it wouldn't surprise me if they started fazing Rabs out so Andrew Voss & Matthew Johns can take over everything to do with league commentary. Johns is a monumental dick if you ask me, can't stand the guy.

SERGIO!!!!

Riley

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 12:23:01 AM »
Yeah, Rabs is still kicking. The way Channel 9 is going though with youth policy, it wouldn't surprise me if they started fazing Rabs out so Andrew Voss & Matthew Johns can take over everything to do with league commentary. Johns is a monumental dick if you ask me, can't stand the guy.

SERGIO!!!!

Yeah, Rabs is the best commentater in league by far. Gus Gould is a great coach but an absolute dick and Matt is too much in love with his brother and the Storm. And well Voss, the guy has never played a game of league in his life. I'd like to see Ben Ikin get more involved with calling the games.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 07:37:43 PM »
Gus Gould is a great coach but an absolute dick

If you look up ugly, fat, arrogant, frighteningly self obsessed turd in the dictionary, you see this guy.

SERGIO!!!!

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »
not a fan of one team as such

but go the blues in state of origin

never miss an origin game

better than a grand final