Author Topic: MD Article: Polyclitus by True Adonis  (Read 38124 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: MD Article: Polyclitus by True Adonis
« Reply #425 on: March 13, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »
Why would anyone want to read it? All you did was diet yourself till starvation. You were a fat slob blob before, you starved yourself bc you wanted to impress everyone so badly- and became skinny! haha, the kicker is, you really looked like crap- too skinny, long limbs, etc.  Alexx wasnt his best, and he looked better, daddywaddy destroyed you while smoking pot everyday and whatever else he was doing- lol.. Geez even backday gave you a run for your money...

I repect your accomplishment, but to act like your gonna re invent the wheel or revolutionize something is comical....

JMHO

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #426 on: March 13, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »
Why would anyone want to read it? All you did was diet yourself till starvation. You were a fat slob blob before, you starved yourself bc you wanted to impress everyone so badly- and became skinny! haha, the kicker is, you really looked like crap- too skinny, long limbs, etc.  Alexx wasnt his best, and he looked better, daddywaddy destroyed you while smoking pot everyday and whatever else he was doing- lol.. Geez even backday gave you a run for your money...

I repect your accomplishment, but to act like your gonna re invent the wheel or revolutionize something is comical....

JMHO

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Re: MY ARTICLE IN Muscular Development!!!!!
« Reply #427 on: March 13, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »
My article will actually educate the cretins and commoners and the Pro Bodybuilders, hopefully the IFBB judges(which I will soon become) as well.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: March 13, 2007, 05:12:11 PM »
I am sure you won`t be able to comprehend it with the limited brain your pedigree is famous for.
Plus you have never had a waist below 38 inches so I don`t think you would understand.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the racist psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #429 on: March 13, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
do you realize the irony of that statement.  TA will not get onstage, you wont'even prove you exist but nothing romano posts has any validity unless he gets onstage.

lol, classic, Squad father asking someone else to prove something...only on getbig
Here comes the money shot

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »
My Article rules.

Move over Ron Harris.

oh, the irony. 
nasser=piece of shit

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »
Dude,

I fucked your mother last night.  You should teach her a thing or two.

Hope this helps.

:o
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #432 on: March 25, 2008, 12:13:49 AM »
Did this article ever get published or was it bullshit

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #433 on: March 25, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »
My article will actually educate the cretins and commoners and the Pro Bodybuilders, hopefully the IFBB judges(which I will soon become) as well.

Any word on this?

Is this a racial remark?  If so, please provide evidence to confirm that the distinction in intelligence level lies in genetics and not in sociological factors.  If you are a critical thinker as you seem to imply you are, this should be something you demand.

HAHAHA.

Oh well, nothing inherently wrong with my demand of TA.  I just find it funny that I too bought into the egalitarian fraud.  I just wasn't aware at the time that there is evidence to prove TA is right about race and intelligence.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2008, 12:34:04 AM »
I am sure you won`t be able to comprehend it with the limited brain your pedigree is famous for.
Plus you have never had a waist below 38 inches so I don`t think you would understand.

It's funny when rednecks are sometimes more enlightened than educated people.  Proof that even as recently as last year I was actually buying into a widespread fraud (that all races are intellectually equal).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
TA,
Verify your lifts

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2008, 04:18:48 AM »
where is this article

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2008, 05:19:01 AM »
where is this article

It wasn't exactly an article...it was an MD Forum Member of the Month column, back in MD just about a year ago. 

This was a good thread.   ;D

:)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »
Its a genetic mark, hardly racial in nature.  More along the lines of Trisomy 21.

haha, looks like TA was right about something.

Here is TA's "article":
Bodybuilding Pro.com

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #439 on: March 25, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »

you will never become an ifbb judge. get over it. move on.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: March 25, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »
THE TRUE ADONIS has been annoying people on message boards since bodybuilding's ironage:

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000078.html

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #441 on: March 25, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »
EPIC THREAD REVIVLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »
Little do the cretins and commoners know that they have been drinking up many articles now in many, many different publications of all sorts.  The power is certainly in the pen and nowhere else....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2008, 12:41:16 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2008, 01:21:10 AM »
Little do the cretins and commoners know that they have been drinking up many articles now in many, many different publications of all sorts.  The power is certainly in the pen and nowhere else....

its funny because all you do is base your knowledge and posts about someone elses ideal, sure thats fair enough if you want to, but to put it out there as gospel then you're a bit of a spastic.