Author Topic: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET  (Read 11220 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 10:56:37 AM »
Jr Yates, when you turn pro, what federation will you compete in?
haha! hmmm obviously PDI so i can beat Lee!  ;D Once i do that i'll drag race em, beat him and then i can die happy  ;D im kidding, but i can tell you i wouldn't compete in the IFBB with how they are "running" it right now. like Lee said "the guy ranked 200th in golf makes 200 000.00 a year" if thats not the biggest slap to the IFBB's face ass, i don't know what is.
bodybuildersreality.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 11:16:55 AM »
haha! hmmm obviously PDI so i can beat Lee!  ;D Once i do that i'll drag race em, beat him and then i can die happy  ;D im kidding, but i can tell you i wouldn't compete in the IFBB with how they are "running" it right now. like Lee said "the guy ranked 200th in golf makes 200 000.00 a year" if thats not the biggest slap to the IFBB's face ass, i don't know what is.

How is that a slap to the IFBB?

This may come as a surprise. But, golf has a bigger audience than bodybuilding does. Therefore, golfers make more money than bodybuilders. Just because bodybuilding fans think that building 20" arms is more impressive than hitting a white ball several hundred yards into a small hole doesn't mean the rest of John Q. Public does.

Plus, it ain't like the lowest guy on the PDI totem pole is pulling a six-figure salary (unless, he already has a sweet supplement company endorsement).

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 11:21:57 AM »
How is that a slap to the IFBB?

This may come as a surprise. But, golf has a bigger audience than bodybuilding does. Therefore, golfers make more money than bodybuilders. Just because bodybuilding fans think that building 20" arms is more impressive than hitting a white ball several hundred yards into a small hole doesn't mean the rest of John Q. Public does.

Plus, it ain't like the lowest guy on the PDI totem pole is pulling a six-figure salary (unless, he already has a sweet supplement company endorsement).
yes i can see the guy ranked in the top 50 or even 100 with golf making that much money because yes, it does have a big audience unlike bodybuilding, but 200th!! still able to make that much money and not have to do any harm what so ever to their body and not put up with all the other crap all the time.

Bodybuilding does have fans out there but how is it going to keep them if the mags control what is said and the "organization" control what is done. 

If they pulled this stuff with Tiger Woods i don't think he'd stand for it.
bodybuildersreality.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »
yes i can see the guy ranked in the top 50 or even 100 with golf making that much money because yes, it does have a big audience unlike bodybuilding, but 200th!! still able to make that much money and not have to do any harm what so ever to their body and not put up with all the other crap all the time.

Bodybuilding does have fans out there but how is it going to keep them if the mags control what is said and the "organization" control what is done. 

If they pulled this stuff with Tiger Woods i don't think he'd stand for it.

And where are all these bodybuilding fans migrating? It sure isn't to PDI!!

And which magazines are they reading, if these rebellious folk aren't reading FLEX, MuscleMag, or MD?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »
Go Lee! IFBB pimped you guys while they talked out both sides of their mouth SO long before anyone had the balls to tell 'em where to go. Hey, now they'r missing the best guns on Earth. Their loss.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
Go Lee! IFBB pimped you guys while they talked out both sides of their mouth SO long before anyone had the balls to tell 'em where to go. Hey, now they'r missing the best guns on Earth. Their loss.

NAH BOB AND SHAWN DONT THINK SO ON THE OTHER BOARD :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 08:05:37 AM »
Paul doesn't stand a chance against these guys. Maybe big Paul did something that piss them off
Get Big, or Die Trying