Author Topic: No Bull Radio: Monday (2/5/07) with GUSTAVO BADELL and ROBBY ROBBINSON!  (Read 3275 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: No Bull Radio: Monday (2/5/07) with GUSTAVO BADELL and ROBBY ROBBINSON!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »
It's okay Bob. I enjoy your posts as Da Bull also  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 09:43:46 AM »
we've talked. its true D, I call it straight and you know that .. DA BULL is a pretty good amatuer BB'er who is definately not Chick. 

Hmmm. I guess I will believe you, but it doesn't make sense that Bob deleted the thread where we nabbed him posting as Da Bull ???
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »
Hmmm. I guess I will believe you, but it doesn't make sense that Bob deleted the thread where we nabbed him posting as Da Bull ???

Maybe he was pissed at posting under the Da Bull name by accident?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 09:50:01 AM »
Maybe he was pissed at posting under the Da Bull name by accident?

No, you didn't see what I did. First of all, Chick said back in December that Ron could verify that he and Da Bull weren't the same cuz Ron could check their IP's. Then last night he was like "well, Da Bull was at my house and I forgot to log out" ::) Either way Da Bull is cool cuz he bashes MD :)
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
No, you didn't see what I did. First of all, Chick said back in December that Ron could verify that he and Da Bull weren't the same cuz Ron could check their IP's. Then last night he was like "well, Da Bull was at my house and I forgot to log out" ::) Either way Da Bull is cool cuz he bashes MD :)

Agreed.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 11:16:01 AM »

Yeah? So what is unclear? I'm not Dabull...someone else is, that I know...it's as simple as that. I didnt forget to log out...HE did. I deleated it because It wasnt under my account as it should have been

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 11:18:11 AM »
Yeah? So what is unclear? I'm not Dabull...someone else is, that I know...it's as simple as that. I didnt forget to log out...HE did. I deleated it because It wasnt under my account as it should have been

Sure Da Chick ::)
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 11:39:25 AM »
Sure Da Chick ::)

I don't think they are the same. If Chick was Da Bull he would have been bashing Rusty in stealth mode. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 11:41:02 AM »
I don't think they are the same. If Chick was Da Bull he would have been bashing Rusty in stealth mode. ;D

::)

Not to rain on Rustys parade...............but it looks like Chic had that one also. lol............

Fan's Choice Online Voting was again very successful and gave another $1000 dollar award to the winner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Bodybuilding Contests

Thanks for voting on the 2006 IFBB Masters Professional World Championships Fan's Choice.

Bob Cicherillo wins with 86%!

Click Image To Enlarge.
Bob Cicherillo

E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 11:48:06 PM »

Whys it foolish? Because its not YOUR opinion?

I might have been quick, but I guess what I was saying is that you were being foolish in the manner in which you chose to communicate your opinion. Saying that the effort made by NBR to allow the fans to hear from Robby was a " collossal waste of time " was extreem and over the top.

Would a more respectful, adult statement not have been in order? Something along the lines . . . " they are trying, but it's not for me."

Peace,

The Beef