Author Topic: Brady's serial dating  (Read 6692 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Brady's serial dating
« on: February 03, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
Romo can try for the crumbs.

Nice. :o

Previously at NFL FanHouse we've discussed Tom Brady's relationship with Victoria's Secret model Gisele Bundchen and its apparent effect on his ex, Bridget Moynahan. (TMZ calls her Brady's new tight end.) The New York Post's Page Six notes today that Brady's love for Bundchen apparently gives him the superhuman ability to ignore a bunch of models vying for his attention.

PATRIOTS quarterback Tom Brady was partying it up downtown Thursday night. Spies at Tenjune said Brady, most recently linked to supermodel Gisele Bundchen, was celebrating a buddy's birthday there. We're told Brady was checking his phone and avoiding a gaggle of blond models all night - "he explained to all the girls that it was 'a guy's night.' " Earlier, Brady was spotted with a blonde at Meatpacking hotspot Gin Lane, but sources there said she "was a friend . . . definitely somebody he knew."

"Avoiding a gaggle of blond models all night." Yeah, that pretty much summarizes what I'll be up to this evening.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Brady's serial dating
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »
i hate tom brady  >:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »
i hate tom brady  >:(

Jealous. He's a winner who also seems to be a decent guy.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 04:05:44 PM »
Jealous. He's a winner who also seems to be a decent guy.
fuck your dam rights im jelous dont act like you fiqured it out

body88

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
There is a lot of jealousy that goes with being Tom Brady. Winner of three superbowls in six years of pro ball. Two time sb mvp, multi time pro bowler, led the league in passing last year. Has a 12 - 2 playoff record,  and 60 career wins. Lets face it, people hate when other people succeed. The thing about Tom is, the guy has never been anything less then a great person. Always is professional and NEVER throws teams mates under the bus. Another very famous, and great QB everyone adores, is notorious for that ( blaming an offensive line for losses). The guy has had three sets of recievers since he started playing! Never bitched once about it. Lost many great friends, to the clutches of the salery cap. Never bitched once. Never has had weapons like Montana, Manning, Marino or other great qb's he is mentioned with. Not taking anything away from Branch or Gibbons, but they aint no Harrison or Rice. never whined about it, just went out and won.

I can tell you living in Boston, and being a pats fan for my whole life, the guy is a true class act. Lets be honest, women love him and he is one of the best ever at what he does. Of course the haters will flock in droves. Same shit happens to Jeter and Kobe. people hate the fact they are succesful, and women love them, so they try and hack at what they have done.

But the fact remains, those who know Brady love him. his accomplishments are sealed in history, and some of the greatest ever at his position. His teams have always loved him, and he has ALWAYS  been a class act. Since his days at Michigan, through all the the crap he endured there. 99 percent of players in his situation would have quit playing college ball. Dude has fought for everything he has achieved tooth and nail, since college. Guy deserves every accolaid/achievment he has ever made.

No qb we would rather have!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 04:54:17 PM »
Brady is a nice guy... Which is why people hate him, no doubt...

Wonder why his woman split with him... maybe behind that nice exterior lies the heart of a true woman beater... Either way, the guy, when it comes to professionalism, is probably the most professional guy in the NFL... He is a class act.

I can't fault him... well, I can, but mostly because he's not with MY team...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 04:56:33 PM »

Wonder why his woman split with him... maybe behind that nice exterior lies the heart of a true woman beater... Either way, the guy, when it comes to professionalism, is probably the most professional guy in the NFL... He is a class act.

i dont know the man well enough to hate him

body88

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 04:57:49 PM »

The papers said both where so busy, the relationship started to fail. I think they dated for about 3 years. No way to tell tho. It must be hard for a woman to date a pro QB.They live the sport. The great ones do anyway. Chicks love the dude to, so that was prob hard for her.

I met him at a club called waterworks in a place called Marina bay. A lot of patriots players live there. It is a seafront community just outside of Boston, on the harbor. It has clubs, shops, and a boardwalk surrounded by high end townhouses. I love a reasterunt over there called Siros. A place Brady frequanted often. Always was very gracious towards the staff over there. A lot of pats players live in Marina Bay.

He was absolutely mobbed all night at this club. Took the time to take every picture, sign every autograph, and talk to the fans. Boston fans are rabid to, so it can be hard for athletes to play here. Corey Dillon was with him, he was cool to. Much more quite then Brady tho.

Brady was a very cool , came off like a regular guy. Seemed like the type that just liked to chill out and have a few drinks with his friends. Not a star mentality at all. Guy has had to fight tooth and nail for eveything he has achieved since his days at Michigan. If anyone deserves accomplishments, it is him. But, the haters will always be there red with jelousy, looking for any little shot they can take

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 05:32:22 PM »
What i find funny are the many who claim that Manning's a better QB, maybe already the best all-time. ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
What i find funny are the many who claim that Manning's a better QB, maybe already the best all-time. ::)
no i  strongly disagree manning is the better qb

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »

Best of all time? WTF? Let's be honest about the best of all time... 4 superbowl wins, ZERO interceptions in a superbowl... countless 2 minute drill wins, and 2 or 3 Superbowl MVPs?

That's right... Mr. Joe Montana... the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Who else can match up?

Let's get back to talking about Brady though... he's very good... but the G.O.A.T. is just one man... a guy named "Joe".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »

They want him to be the all time greatest.  The hype machine has been roling for two years now, the band leader of this is Madden

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 05:41:02 PM »
Best of all time? WTF? Let's be honest about the best of all time... 4 superbowl wins, ZERO interceptions in a superbowl... countless 2 minute drill wins, and 2 or 3 Superbowl MVPs?

That's right... Mr. Joe Montana... the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Who else can match up?

Let's get back to talking about Brady though... he's very good... but the G.O.A.T. is just one man... a guy named "Joe".

Totally agree about Montana. Only one guy in recent memory compares, Bradshaw. Not Marino or Elway-the excuses about being on poor teams only goes so far the QB has to be the catalyst and they weren't most of the time when it counted, like Manning. Those 3 Superbowl loses of Elway's are on him too, it wasn't just the team he was on.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
They want him to be the all time greatest.  The hype machine has been roling for two years now, the band leader of this is Madden

Oh come now... Madden isn't all on his nuts, not like the rest of the shmoes... Madden had a guy named Plunkett... do you think he cared about a good quarterback.... Plunketts MO was toss it up and pray that someone in silver and black comes down with it.

Like Madden is a quarterback lover... hah!

Manning is "good", perhaps he may be great... but he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EEEEEEEEVER be the greatEST!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 05:47:59 PM »
Totally agree about Montana. Only one guy in recent memory compares, Bradshaw. Not Marino or Elway-the excuses about being on poor teams only goes so far the QB has to be the catalyst and they weren't most of the time when it counted, like Manning. Those 3 Superbowl loses of Elway's are on him too, it wasn't just the team he was on.

Bradshaw is without a doubt the closest thing to the GOAT that has ever played... Elway had plenty of losses with the "3 Amigos" and Marino had plenty of talent as well, they just never delivered... As a Matter of fact Elway can give his superbowl ring to Terrell Davis, because he's why Elway has it anyway.

body88

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »
no i  strongly disagree manning is the better qb

When manning has 3 sets of different recievers in 3 years ( all of which are not even close to as talented as the weapaons he has always had), holds 3 sb wins, hold's 2 superbowl mvp's, and is the sole reason his team made it to the afc championship game, one could then state he is without a doubt the best ever. Brady was throwing to people no one has ever heard off. There numbers dwarfed those of Harrison and Wayne this past postseason. I do not hate Manning, I just love how he fails misrebly for six years, gets to the suberbowl (barley), then all the sudden all that is washed away. Where was he the last 6 chances he had to make it there? Christ, Brady had  better numbers then Manning with his worst playoff performance to date, this year.

Manning is one of the greatest ever, but I hardly believe he would be where he is without all his offensive weapons. He would still be great, just not as great as he is, imo. When has he had to deal with in his career? Aside from having some of the best offensive weapons to play the game? A line that affords him to hardly ever be sacked, what has he had to overcome? Out of the Bradshaw's, Mannings, Elways, and Montanas of the world, Brady by far had the least talent to throw to. Not even close. not to mention there was no salery cap or free agerny to deal with in the old days. Brady is one of the best ever period. If he wins another few rings, he is arguably the best ever.

Dont even get me started on Manning vs Montana! At least Bradys numbers compare.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 05:54:19 PM »

When manning has 3 sets of different recievers in 3 years ( all of which are not even close to as talented as the weapaons he has always had), holds 3 sb wins, hold's 2 superbowl mvp's, and is the sole reason his team made it to the afc championship game, one could then state he is without a doubt the best ever. Brady was throwing to people no one has ever heard off. There numbers dwarfed those of Harrison and Wayne this past postseason. I do not hate Manning, I just love how he fails misrebly for six years, gets to the suberbowl (barley), then all the sudden all that is washed away. Where was he the last 6 chances he had to make it there? Christ, Brady had far better numbers then him with his worst playoff performance to date this year.

Manning is one of the greatest ever, but I hardly believe he would be where he is without all his offensive weapons. He would still be great, just not as great as he is, imo. When has he had to deal with in his career? Aside from having some of the best offensive weapons to play the game?Out of the Bradshaw's, Mannings, Elways, and Montanas of the world, Brady by far had the least talent to throw to. Not even close. not to mention there was no salery cap or free agerny to deal with in the old days. Brady is one of the best ever period. If he wins another few rings, he is the best ever.

Dont even get me started on Manning vs Montana! At least Bradys numbers compare

We will disagree on this... Maybe if he wins  a couple of more rings... but those are some big "iffs" in the NFL... Winning a ring isn't as easy as it sounds.

Joe is still the greatest until someone can show me otherwise...

body88

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »
We will disagree on this... Maybe if he wins  a couple of more rings... but those are some big "iffs" in the NFL... Winning a ring isn't as easy as it sounds.

Joe is still the greatest until someone can show me otherwise...

The colts are in salery cap suicide land. They have 5 key players up for free agency next year. Will be tough for them to get back anytime soon.

If Brady wins more rings his numbers can dictate he is the best ever. They compare to Montana now. Check them out. I am saying Brady is one of the best ever, until (if he does)  surpasse Montana. As of right now, Montana has the  edge due to the amount of time he played. Brady still has many years left!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »
When manning has 3 sets of different recievers in 3 years ( all of which are not even close to as talented as the weapaons he has always had), holds 3 sb wins, hold's 2 superbowl mvp's, and is the sole reason his team made it to the afc championship game, one could then state he is without a doubt the best ever. Brady was throwing to people no one has ever heard off. There numbers dwarfed those of Harrison and Wayne this past postseason. I do not hate Manning, I just love how he fails misrebly for six years, gets to the suberbowl (barley), then all the sudden all that is washed away. Where was he the last 6 chances he had to make it there? Christ, Brady had far better numbers then him with his worst playoff performance to date this year.

Manning is one of the greatest ever, but I hardly believe he would be where he is without all his offensive weapons. He would still be great, just not as great as he is, imo. When has he had to deal with in his career? Aside from having some of the best offensive weapons to play the game?Out of the Bradshaw's, Mannings, Elways, and Montanas of the world, Brady by far had the least talent to throw to. Not even close. not to mention there was no salery cap or free agerny to deal with in the old days. Brady is one of the best ever period. If he wins another few rings, he is the best ever.

Dont even get me started on Manning vs Montana! At least Bradys numbers compare

sorry body i typed that wrong i menat to say brady is the better qb! you and i have talked about this before anyway

body88

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 05:57:51 PM »
sorry body i typed that wrong i menat to say brady is the better qb! you and i have talked about this before anyway

My bad, read it wrong! I think manning is one of the greatest ever, I also think he has some of the best players to ever play catching the ball. It will always be debated until he has the amount of rings and sb mvps Brady has. If that happens people will then debate how manning had better talent. No one gives any credit to Mannings offensive line either. Namely him, like when he threw them under the bus last year. Manning is a great QB, but he has never played with anything less then a top NFL offense. That is what makes me say he is not the greatest ever.

I think Manning is one of the greatest ever. I Obviously think the same of Brady, I do believe Brady is the better big game QB. He has always had less and done much more. Brady had a few no name receivers that didn't even play in the preseason with numbers dwarfing some of the greatest receivers to play the game in the postseason. That is not an easy feat, considering passing is based and timing and feel. I would like to see how Manning would perform under the same circumstance, that is why I do not consider him the greatest ever. When you do the best with the least you can be expected to do even better with more. When you do great with the best, but are never tested with less there is questions to whether you can do the same with less. Nevermind failing with all the best tools. That is why Manning was criticized. I love how people think the media "ripped" Manning. Why wouldn't they? The guy was always surrounded by all the best offensive talent in the NFL, and did not get it done for 6 years. Regular season numbers are great, but that is why people said what they did.

All these haters where the same people licking Bradys ass before they got sick of seeing him win, and hearing people give him props.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
Oh come now... Madden isn't all on his nuts, not like the rest of the shmoes... Madden had a guy named Plunkett... do you think he cared about a good quarterback.... Plunketts MO was toss it up and pray that someone in silver and black comes down with it.

Like Madden is a quarterback lover... hah!

Manning is "good", perhaps he may be great... but he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EEEEEEEEVER be the greatEST!

Ken Stabler was the quarterback on Madden's Raiders. Stabler was a helluva QB. For that matter Plunkett was too. Plunkett has two Superbowl rings.
The House that Ruth built

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »
Ken Stabler was the quarterback on Madden's Raiders. Stabler was a helluva QB. For that matter Plunkett was too. Plunkett has two Superbowl rings.

Plunkett has 2 rings, but he wasn't really that good... Marcus Allen was the mvp of that 83 Superbowl if I recall correctly...