Author Topic: Magnus Samulson 6feet6 267 pounds (what it said on Tv) hes not impressive  (Read 10919 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: Magnus Samulson 6feet6 267 pounds (what it said on Tv) hes not impressive
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 08:30:37 AM »
ok "dingleberry", if you saw this guy in person you wouldn't believe the size of him, he was in town for a US level strongman meet and his ungodly huge, tall, thick, wide and massive beyond belief, you better believe he juices and juices big.

I've seen guys like that before and they didn't juice, they are just huge guys. When I was in the Marines, there was this guy who was as big as Magnus. He was so big, he had to get his cammies specially made to fit his shoulders and arms. He didn't juice, and he didn't even workout. He was strong as fVck too, he would lift these huge boxes like they were nothing.  Look at onlyme, he only ran one cycle in his life and is big as shit.
 I'm not saying he doesn't, but he doesn't respond worth a shit if he does (physically). As least not from what I see in the picture and that video.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2007, 08:32:01 AM »
I've seen guys like that before and they didn't juice, they are just huge guys. When I was in the Marines, there was this guy who was as big as Magnus. He was so big, he had to get his cammies specially made to fit his shoulders and arms. He didn't juice, and he didn't even workout. He was strong as fVck too, he would lift these huge boxes like they were nothing.  Look at onlyme, he only ran one cycle in his life and is big as shit.
 I'm not saying he doesn't, but he doesn't respond worth a shit if he does (physically). As least not from what I see in the picture and that video.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA..... I bet you knew a guy who was as big as Magnus..... what a fucking liar

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:25 AM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA..... I bet you knew a guy who was as big as Magnus..... what a fucking liar
hahahahaha, "i used to work with a guy who's cousin's uncle lived next door to a guy who lived down the street from girl who's best friend lived in the same town with a guy who's husband knew a guy who's brother's uncle was 7'2' 568 pounds, benched 1200 for 6 and had 32 inch arms and had to have clothes made from a tent awning, he was going to do World's Strongest Man but he had to work the day of the event, he's thinking about competing in the Mr. Olympia too."

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:52 AM »

hahaha, scared to post with your real ID you skinny little panty stain?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 08:38:47 AM »
hahahahaha, "i used to work with a guy who's cousin's uncle lived next door to a guy who lived down the street from girl who's best friend lived in the same town with a guy who's husband knew a guy who's brother's uncle was 7'2' 568 pounds, benched 1200 for 6 and had 32 inch arms and had to have clothes made from a tent awning, he was going to do World's Strongest Man but he had to work the day of the event, he's thinking about competing in the Mr. Olympia too."

Ok sarcasm Squadfather. hAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHHA you monster!!!!!

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
Honestly, why bother lying and exaggerating, its a waste of time and ur life. Think how impressive it would be IF you DID focus on getting 225lb babrell curls someday. Obviously, if you can 225lb  with ease, you should, and i emphasize should be able to curl 240-245 with a swing and decent form. I expect somone like ronnie coleman, with nearly 30 years training to curl 225lb and deadlit 700+lb for reps, but they'd start heaving and the voice would raise quite quickly. I dont expect you to at all but do you have a good physique? Sure! But lets not be silly

Good luck  :)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
Ok sarcasm Squadfather. hAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHHA you monster!!!!!

HAHAHAHA Meltdown..... hahaha  I guess the truth really makes you melt.....

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 08:45:02 AM »
I can't believe all you people are really upset about this. He's obviously making these moronic claims to piss everyone off, and it worked. It's kind of funny actually.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »
HAHAHAHA Meltdown..... hahaha  I guess the truth really makes you melt.....

Awwwwww, you sticking up for your man again? He’s the only one who compliments you on your physique so you owe him something huh? That and a BJ that is.

The only thing that makes me melt is when your mom tickles my sack when I'm exploding in her mouth, especially when she takes out her dentures.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 08:48:17 AM »
Those are 95 lbs dumbbells.

But actually, I got to admit you're onto something. The 315 lbs curls looked ridiculously easy.

And those of us that have seen Magnus competing against benchpressers in different strongman competitions aren't too sure how legit his benchpress is either. 600 lbs for a double when he and someone who maxes out with approx 545lbs raw gets the same number of reps on the benchpress machine for reps event?

That makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Either way, Samuelsson has got some awesome strong arms. He could probably curl 315 lbs for a couple, but not that easy.

-Hedge

Hedge, what's the point of him filming fake lifts? Why would he fake curling 315 and then post it? Wouldn't the damage that could be done if he were caught lying outweigh any benefit the fake lifts would afford him?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »
Daddy...I don't know why everyone is praising your build, personally I think it is no better than average.  Oh by the way Samulson dwarfs you on that front double pose.  HAHAHA what an idiot!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2007, 10:28:19 AM »
Why does anyone give this admitted cock flashing, gay net surfing, ugly bumpkin the time of day?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:02 AM »
Here's a video of Magnus arm wrestling a huge juiced up bodybuilder type (Nathan Jones) who outweighs him by 80lbs. He snaps his arm like a twig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZmt2lOjbY

That doesn't take that much strength.  Even though he is strong as hell

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
Awwwwww, you sticking up for your man again? He’s the only one who compliments you on your physique so you owe him something huh? That and a BJ that is.

The only thing that makes me melt is when your mom tickles my sack when I'm exploding in her mouth, especially when she takes out her dentures.

HAHAHAHA okay Dingleberry.... why don't you smash your keyboard while your typing..... or you could just get yoyur giant friend from the army to beat me up...... btw meltdown

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
HAHAHAHA okay Dingleberry.... why don't you smash your keyboard while your typing..... or you could just get yoyur giant friend from the army to beat me up...... btw meltdown

Actually I said Marines you non-observant pillow biter. Meltdown? haha, you wish tiny.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »

My brother is as big as Magnus.  In 1975 he was listed as the biggest U.S. college football player.  They had a picture of him alongside the smallest player in some magazine.  When he played he was 6'6" and weighed 320 and ran the 40 (with pads) in 5.3.  He became a CHP and was the biggest one in California.  They told him he could be that size if he passed the agility course or something.  He did.  He later got down to 280 which he is probably around still.  Ithink he is retiring this year or next.  I taught him how to armwrestle and he took 2nd at the Police Olympics a few times.  A Lennox Sheriff always beat him.  His nickname is "Dinosaur or Robocop" and is very popular in California.  You can ask just about any CHP and they will know my brother and have a million stories about him.  When I went to his wedding there were 200 cops there and they all were telling me stories about him. 

And in fact I know several people bigger than Magnus, but no one as strong.  And honestly I don't see why people can't believe someone can curl 315.  You guys really need to train at a real gym and get out of the Y's and 24 Hour Fitness's.  Go to a real gym.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
That is some incredible weights.. ::)
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2007, 06:46:56 PM »
Here's a video of Magnus arm wrestling a huge juiced up bodybuilder type (Nathan Jones) who outweighs him by 80lbs. He snaps his arm like a twig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZmt2lOjbY

this is fucking incredible, ok magnus is 6-6 300 but next to nathan jones he looks like an average man, jesus christ jones is an alien, if magnus's arms are a legit 23 then jone's must be 28.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »

well according to the thread, waddy is bigger AND stronger than magnus. c'mon man, this one is ripe for a railing. it's like that girl at the party who shows everyone that she took off her panties and then passes out on the couch.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »

oh yeah we are the same height but he is magically bigger and stronger than I hahahah, i love how jealous you people are of me.  he must have super packed in dense muscles right that make him 2 times stronger than me right? oh brother
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »
this is fucking incredible, ok magnus is 6-6 300 but next to nathan jones he looks like an average man, jesus christ jones is an alien, if magnus's arms are a legit 23 then jone's must be 28.

yeah i must have 24 inch arms :)
A

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
oh yeah we are the same height but he is magically bigger and stronger than I hahahah, i love how jealous you people are of me.  he must have super packed in dense muscles right that make him 2 times stronger than me right? oh brother

bro,

you seriously need a reality check.

strength is not always a judge a muscle size and vice versa.

strength is more of a matter of the number of motor units (neurons) one can recruit for a given lift.

have you ever seen what ed coan looks like?

i rest my case. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
DaddyWaddy, if your natural how did you contract the nice case of Gyno your sporting in that pic?
shotgun on the team

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2007, 09:54:13 PM »
at the height of my bulking i was 272 and still leaner looking than him

i think he does well in WSM and probably juices also, i could crush this guy

until you compete and prove yourself in same manner Magnus has then you are just full of yourself you bedwetter.
   Magnus would eat you for a light snack you twerp.
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »
Magnus has godly strength, even when he was young.

Q